Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed (27729 Views)

Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) / Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by deanoffaculty: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2023
Tntsi:
We can't stop calling tinubu what he is.
He is a drug dealer.
He is a certificate forger
He is an identity criminal.

The judges of the appeal and highest court in our nation only decided to criminalize themselves and destroy the fabrics of the nation by not doing the duties they swore to do.

Irrespective of the criminal activities and acts of the criminal judges, tinubu remains a drug dealer, a certificate forger , an identity criminal, a national, continental and global disaster.
Save your anger and hatred for another day. Grab a bottle of chilled wine and relax yourself. We don't have equal opportunities in life. If Tinubu were to be your biological father, would you have said all these?
Your bitterness, hatred, hate-speech cannot change the fact that he is the current President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by stanisbaratheon: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tinubu will never sue him, no know why? Because it's true.

Let Tinubu sue him and see evidence fly out from everywhere. This is a game Datti is playing and if Tinubu tries to file any case in court he will be doing himself harm. At least this will be a standalone case and not tied to the presidential seat.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by favor914: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
stanisbaratheon:
Tinubu will never sue him, no know why? Because it's true.

Let Tinubu sue him and see evidence fly out from everywhere. This is a game Datti is playing and if Tinubu tries to file any case in court he will be doing himself harm. At least this will be a standalone case and not tied to the presidential seat.
2 nights with the DSS will humble him, let him keep shaking the table.

Let him bring out any so called forged proof, na 2 months he will spend in detention.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Jonjam269: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Wailing, gnashing of teeth and peddling falsehood have not helped the deluded obidots and will not help now. Election is over, you guys should rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) / Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) / Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.