Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed (27744 Views)

Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) / Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by billyG(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2023
Calm down datti....try una luck next time.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by frankson1(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
protest fit break out from which region?
Walai the military will be out to test their bullets on any MF.
Ask el zaky zaki supporters

They thought the government will turn away like how they did during the criminal ENDSARS protest. They should keep brewing trouble, they will receive a resounding response if they dare to hit the roads again.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by JOemmy(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2023
netpro:
President Tinubu is a very lenient democrat.

If it is me, by now this chicken feed, would have been looked up in an underground cell or in the lowest deck of a cargo ship.

With which moral strength will he do such? He already knows he is sitting on a very weak mandate going after the opposition with federal might can only expose his govt to danger.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by MrColdsweat: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
protest fit break out from which region?
Walai the military will be out to test their bullets on any MF.
Ask el zaky zaki supporters
Are you saying Nigerians no longer have right to peaceful protest?
When the fishsellers in abeokuta protested last week against rising food prices and hunger, where was this military?

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Dittodat: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2023
Dafti is DAFT, what do you expect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by DrMuzungu(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2023
When I become Oga at the top, Th1efnoobu will be my minister of crime and illegal activities. He knows how things are done in that department.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Charly68: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2023
The man should be arrested for lack decorum ...this statement shows he lacks home training..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Gandrova: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2023
Imagine a useless man that can't win his Zaria local government also forming.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Allisgud: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣

After everything you call him he still won

You can do anything or say anything you like but Asiwaju will still win 2027 election again

that doesn't stop Nigerian from adding his title to his c.v
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by MrColdsweat: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2023
Same people wey call Jonathan clueless dey complain of datti
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by RomanGreen: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu dey always disappoint me

He will likely not do anything and will just be looking

I hope these nuisance won't let the country collapse under his watch

This is the same way Buhari was behaving when Fulani herdsmen was destroying farmlands, abducting and killing Nigerians.

God punish you severely, if your Druggie feels defamed, let him sue Datti na...what's with all the senseless noise.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Allisgud: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2023
netpro:
President Tinubu is a very lenient democrat.

If it is me, by now this chicken feed, would have been looked up in an underground cell or in the lowest deck of a cargo ship.
that means u are an illiterate democrats
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by plaindealer: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2023
Every time this Dotti man opens his mouth, he sounds like a toddler, immature, ill-mannered, untrained and mentally challenged.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Inosky(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2023
He stated the fact.
A druglord and a certificate forger, isn't it what he is?
Of course!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by donrexhibites(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2023
Attention seeking clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Inosky(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2023
plaindealer:
Every time this Dotti man opens his mouth, he sounds like a toddler, immature, ill-mannered, untrained and mentally challenged.

Because he stated the fact.
The man you're defending is an international narcotics dealer and certificate forger. You have no morals defending him, you C0ward!
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Ayodeoba: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2023
MrColdsweat:
It's a trap. If you arrest this guy, protest fit breakout.
you no know Nigeria sha! Walahi nothing go happen. Wetin happen after mph as death?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Ayodeoba: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2023
ShootThemAll:
I will keep on saying it. NIGERIAN YOUTH RISE UP! NIGERIAN YOUTH RISE UP AND PROTEST!!!!!

#NigerianYouthRiseUp&Protest
come outside now! Dem go use your head do shooting practice

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Pipapi1: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2023
Tntsi:
We can't stop calling tinubu what he is.
He is a drug dealer.
He is a certificate forger
He is an identity criminal.

The judges of the appeal and highest court in our nation only decided to criminalize themselves and destroy the fabrics of the nation by not doing the duties they swore to do.

Irrespective of the criminal activities and acts of the criminal judges, tinubu remains a drug dealer, a certificate forger , an identity criminal, a national, continental and global disaster.

You obviously forgot to include "The President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, GCFR"

5 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Pristine664: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2023
Chinjo2:
I love this man's boldness.
If Tinubu get mind, let him sue him for defamation of character.
Everybody including Tinubu's supporters knows clearly that Tinubu is a drug lord.

If he sues him tomorrow, you will still cry of witch hunt. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Timothy89(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2023
you can't call Trump Tax invader and you will sleep in your house for more than 24hrs

A President is not heading a country for heading sake, so you must respond with caution to all these educated arsonist hiding under politics

imagine this dummy too want to become VP grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by firearcher: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2023
People who cannot control their emotion and tongue cannot make a good leader.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by APCNig: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2023
I won't bring myself to the gutter level of arguing with an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by jrusky(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2023
Tntsi:
We can't stop calling tinubu what he is.
He is a drug dealer.
He is a certificate forger
He is an identity criminal.

The judges of the appeal and highest court in our nation only decided to criminalize themselves and destroy the fabrics of the nation by not doing the duties they swore to do.

Irrespective of the criminal activities and acts of the criminal judges, tinubu remains a drug dealer, a certificate forger , an identity criminal, a national, continental and global disaster.

Hahahaha too funny and dumbass you are. Extremely mentally deranged low lifer hate filled a anukgboko ndi izuzu.

Let me now open the Can of warm...

Peter is actually the drug dealer, a certificate forger and a thief.

Pls don't rush read carefully all I'm about to say and let the entire comrades here pls go for fact check.

Obi has be a drug pusher since when he claimed to be in illusional University of Nsukka the degree is hidden because of discrepancies surrounded the degree.

1. Obi father was captured tied both hand and legs taken to a River(name witheld) and was drown because of Obi drug dealing went wrong and his syndicate killed his father. Pls go to his village and ask the elder in secret location to tell what killed obi father. Obi papa was murdered due to obi drug dealing that went wrong. I repeat it again and again go and verify......3 people that were involved in the payback are still alive.

2. Ask obi why did he kept the death of his father the most secret of his life? He knew what he did that is why he is doin all possible thing to stop anyone mentioning about his papa death.

3. Pls Nigerians kindly ask obi which year did he got admission to UNN, how many years did he spend in UNN before he graduated. Who wrote all his exams for him and the lecturer he bribed. I have all the names and they are all alive.

4. Pls Obi should tell who owned the drug one of his brother in-law trafficked and was caught was jailed in obodo oyibo that frozen his relation with his inlaws..Pls ask obi who is Dubem?

4. Pls tell obi to meet me on live interview and let me face him man to man and deny what I said and let Nigerians go for fact check if what I said is true or not.

Obi is the real drug dealer I repeat obi gringory Peter is the real drug deale, Bishop of Ozubulu followed his footstep. I don't just hate obi for no reason I hate him because I knew him from his Uni day as a bros, biko enough of all these cover up claiming Saint shit it's get me crazy...

So Mr man shut da fu-ck. You knew and know nothing just been plain stupid allowing the real escobar to Thame your brain hidden and think no one remember his days as a drug dealer and you come here running your mouth like an slowpoke.

Obi will never rule Nigeria because he is worst than Tinubu in everything.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Prosperity4All: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Imagine if they arrest this one for defamation of character against the GCFR of Nigeria the useless IPOBidients that share him on won't be there to save his ass 🤣🤣😀😀🤣🤣

People with CSU certificate don't understand the difference between cheer and share, how then do you think your brain can process the application of "character defamation"
Sure in a country where power intoxicates, you can arrest anyone on fabricated charges but it doesn't criminalise the person.
Worry for your president who has been criminalised both home and internationally. That should be your worry if you got any shame.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Imagine if they arrest this one for defamation of character against the GCFR of Nigeria the useless IPOBidients that share him on won't be there to save his ass 🤣🤣😀😀🤣🤣

Why be sey people wey dem dey call Ola no dey get sense? Do you even know the meaning of "Defamation of character"? Olodo, why hasn't Tinubu sued anyone since last year for calling him a drug dealer? He knows they spoke the truth but his brainsless supporters says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by aestake: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Manny21:
E pain am no be small. Eyahh, pele my dear
Fuel ooo
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by komzy589(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣

You can do anything or say anything you like but Asiwaju will still win 2027 election again

That won’t be a surprise. What will be surprising is if your life gets better in his regim.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by SpaceTour: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tinubu didn’t win, he rigged. Stop confusing yourself

Ola9ja23:

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by okorogodwin4(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:

you will not and cannot arrest datti because you are a slave to the foolanis you can only shift your disappointment to the igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akon Ikeme Has Confessed For Her Involvement In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal - SR / President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Military Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.