Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed (27745 Views)

Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) / Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Minime10(f): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Imagine if they arrest this one for defamation of character against the GCFR of Nigeria the useless IPOBidients that share him on won't be there to save his ass 🤣🤣😀😀🤣🤣

Which character
Like say, there was any noble character😎
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by OmoFiditi: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Zico5:
Between Peter Obi and this guy, I wonder who is more foolish. If a grown up man with university degree and PhD can reason this way then what's hope for this country. And these are the so called rescue mission candidates that will reposition Nigeria for better.

Mr agbado, point, out what he said that was wrong. Did Tinubu not do drugs in the USA? Don't we have international newspapers that have corroborated the facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Zico5(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Mr agbado, point, out what he said that was wrong. Did Tinubu not do drugs in the USA? Don't we have international newspapers that have corroborated the facts.
What's my business with u or Tinubu drug issue. You guys can hold unto that while Tinubu continue to rule over u. After 4 years u will continue ur lamentation again cos Tinubu will rule for another 4 years. Your pain just started

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by OmoFiditi: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
Zico5:

What's my business with u or Tinubu drug issue. You guys can hold unto that while Tinubu continue to rule over u. After 4 years u will continue ur lamentation again cos Tinubu will rule for another 4 years. Your pain just started

You are the agbado-muncher who was yapping about defamation against tinubu who already had his reputations in tatters since 12 B.C.

No be mugu you be? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Iamanoited: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
THEN YOU RISK ARREST TO PUT YOU OUT OF CIRCULATION.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by YouAreNobody: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu dey always disappoint me

He will likely not do anything and will just be looking

I hope tinubu won't let nuisance like datti ruin the country under his watch

This is the same way Buhari was behaving when fulani herdsmen were destroying farmlands, abducting and killing Nigerians.

TInubu is a drug dealer and we'll never stop calling him that, because that's what he is

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by BafanaBafana: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Imagine if they arrest this one for defamation of character against the GCFR of Nigeria the useless IPOBidients that share him on won't be there to save his ass 🤣🤣😀😀🤣🤣

But Tinubu no get character na, which defamation again?
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Betanaija42moro: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
netpro:
President Tinubu is a very lenient democrat.

If it is me, by now this chicken feed, would have been looked up in an underground cell or in the lowest deck of a cargo ship.
What do you know? You're still a kid

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Splashme: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
Me too
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by thinkmoney(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣

After everything you call him he still won

You can do anything or say anything you like but Asiwaju will still win 2027 election again

If u get sense u will know that Tinubu didn’t only win, but a drug dealer won and he is leading ur country now

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by 3lami: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tifnubu is a carial criminal

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Fearyourcreator: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Chinjo2:
I love this man's boldness.
If Tinubu get mind, let him sue him for defamation of character.
Everybody including Tinubu's supporters knows clearly that Tinubu is a drug lord.
You sha wan send this man go jail go chop beans then you will go hide say why him sef no use him brain... Kanu still dey ooo
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Fearyourcreator: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:

He don forget Kanu na
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Stallione(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣

After everything you call him he still won

You can do anything or say anything you like but Asiwaju will still win 2027 election again

like Tinubu like u undecided
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by DeepSight(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
netpro:

If it is me, by now this chicken feed, would have been looked up in an underground cell or in the lowest deck of a cargo ship.

Or your yacht?
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by thegrinch(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tntsi:
We can't stop calling tinubu what he is.
He is a drug dealer.
He is a certificate forger
He is an identity criminal.

The judges of the appeal and highest court in our nation only decided to criminalize themselves and destroy the fabrics of the nation by not doing the duties they swore to do.

Irrespective of the criminal activities and acts of the criminal judges, tinubu remains a drug dealer, a certificate forger , an identity criminal, a national, continental and global disaster.

It's allowed. You can call him whatever you want.

That won't stop him from being what he is:
YOUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF...
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
The President of the North, West, East and South.
President of your State, your Village, your Hamlet, your family and your home.

And that doesn't make you a slave.

It makes you a citizen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by thegrinch(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
thinkmoney:

If u get sense u will know that Tinubu didn’t only win, but a drug dealer won and he is leading ur country now

Can you say something new?

You've been singing this old song for long. E no dey tire you?

Okay take mic, continue.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Adayi1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
Those who cannot take the pain of defeat should never taste the sweetness of a victory.... This guy is just too bitter for liking...
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by MrSly(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
netpro:

Your level of grammar shows that you are not trained enough to be president and you don't have what it takes to snatch it and run like your druggie. So REST
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by MrSly(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Zico5:
Between Peter Obi and this guy, I wonder who is more foolish. If a grown up man with university degree and PhD can reason this way then what's hope for this country. And these are the so called rescue mission candidates that will reposition Nigeria for better.
Of course now president is from your region you are satisfied with however it came to be. But you aren't buying any shit at a price less than other people living on this part of West Africa. All of us are in the same shithole.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by MrSly(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
Blueace247:
It's important to maintain a respectful and civil discourse when discussing political figures, even if there are differing opinions and allegations. While Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed has the right to express his views, it's crucial that we engage in constructive and evidence-based discussions to foster a healthier political climate. Let's remember that respectful dialogue is an essential element of a functioning democracy where we can express our opinions and concerns.It's important to maintain a respectful and civil discourse when discussing political figures, even if there are differing opinions and allegations. While Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed has the right to express his views, it's crucial that we engage in constructive and evidence-based discussions to foster a healthier political climate. Let's remember that respectful dialogue is an essential element of a functioning democracy where we can express our opinions and concerns.

Many of you lots amuse me. What did you try to opine in this epistle of yours? Tinubu forfeited his personal money as fine for drug related offence in which he was found guilty by a competent court. How is he not a drug pusher? Or should he not be addressed by whom he is all because he is the president?

You talked of allegation, please is Tinubu's drug case a mere allegation? Of course it is not. It is a verifiable fact that he was into drugs. Anybody who calls it a mere allegation is either not informed or deceiving himself. Yes it sounded aweful and embarrassing to call a sitting president a drug Lord but that is the reality in Nigeria, a drug Lord is their president. The court should have done the needful by disqualifying him but no they did not but wants people to lie to themselves. It is total deceit to say otherwise. A drug it's is your president. It is not an insult or allegation. It is the gospel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by MrSly(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
NutritionGuru:

And you are never sincere enough to tell Obi to his face what you said that his people should stop disgracing Nigeria as the highest Drug Dealers being daily Jailed and killed internationally by Foreign Governments for their too many Drug Offenses in Countries all over the World! Hypocrite Datti, we know you wanted to win hoping that Obi would soon be outed later so that you can become President and continue the Fulanization of Nigeria. We understand the fake Love between you 2 united in same similar evil Mission against Hundreds of Millions of Nigerians from innocent Tribes.

All the over 170Million indigenous Nigerians that Datti/Atiku Fulanis and Obi's have been scheming against even before Independence are already waking up! The 2 with the fewest Population have one similar Mission that they have competed to Achieve against hundreds of Millions of indigenous Nigerians, no single iota of genuine Love for Nigeria/Nigerians in their hearts.

Every Nigerian should look into the Past and Study Nigerian History very well and all shall see the Glaring Truth. The Bitter Truth is that both Fulanis and Igbos have same uniting ulterior Motive, evil Mission and wicked Ambition to suppress, oppress and enlave all other Tribes in Nigeria. And it is very sad that Fualni Atiku and Obi have proven beyond every reasonable doubt that they would do all it takes to make Tinubu Presidency to fail for audaciously to snatch aways their Opportunity to continue their well-planned Economic and Political enslavement of other Nigerian Tribes. This is why all Nigerians should encourage Tinubu to choose and work with only those that he Trust would not be used as Agent Saboteurs to cause implosion and destruction from within his Presidency. Those condemning him are hoping that he would chose some that they would use to hamper and Destroy his Great Visionary Plan of making Nigeria a truly Great Nation that all genuine Nigeria-loving Nigerians to enjoy.

It is never a Coincidence that Fualnis has for long Enslaved all other Nigerian tribes Politically while Igbos spread out and carefully Enslaving all other Nigerian Tribes Economically. They both know exactly what they are doing, we thank God that largest Population of Nigerians have already woken up to the reality.
Like if you Agree, Share if not.
https://www.nairaland.com/7902891/farooq-kperogis-truthful-defence-tinubu

How somebody sat down and typed a full load of nonsense battles me. To quote is not by force.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by MrSly(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Wetin concern Tinubu what you call him

You sef go carry drug and become President

If them born am well make he no use Tinubu's portrait in his Office

Imagine everytime he enters his University and office, Tinubu smiles at him on the wall

Tinubu's portrait is not even in many govt offices let alone private office. Most people have that of their governors and theirs. This one is yet to wake up.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by hkidola00(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Maize247:
Even in the developed countries if you abuse the president anyhow you pay for it but here it's all politics. President should do something about these people and make a scape goat of them
tinubu is a drug lord

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by ottersberger(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
NutritionGuru:

And you are never sincere enough to tell Obi to his face what you said that his people should stop disgracing Nigeria as the highest Drug Dealers being daily Jailed and killed internationally by Foreign Governments for their too many Drug Offenses in Countries all over the World! Hypocrite Datti, we know you wanted to win hoping that Obi would soon be outed later so that you can become President and continue the Fulanization of Nigeria. We understand the fake Love between you 2 united in same similar evil Mission against Hundreds of Millions of Nigerians from innocent Tribes.

All the over 170Million indigenous Nigerians that Datti/Atiku Fulanis and Obi's have been scheming against even before Independence are already waking up! The 2 with the fewest Population have one similar Mission that they have competed to Achieve against hundreds of Millions of indigenous Nigerians, no single iota of genuine Love for Nigeria/Nigerians in their hearts.

Every Nigerian should look into the Past and Study Nigerian History very well and all shall see the Glaring Truth. The Bitter Truth is that both Fulanis and Igbos have same uniting ulterior Motive, evil Mission and wicked Ambition to suppress, oppress and enlave all other Tribes in Nigeria. And it is very sad that Fualni Atiku and Obi have proven beyond every reasonable doubt that they would do all it takes to make Tinubu Presidency to fail for audaciously to snatch aways their Opportunity to continue their well-planned Economic and Political enslavement of other Nigerian Tribes. This is why all Nigerians should encourage Tinubu to choose and work with only those that he Trust would not be used as Agent Saboteurs to cause implosion and destruction from within his Presidency. Those condemning him are hoping that he would chose some that they would use to hamper and Destroy his Great Visionary Plan of making Nigeria a truly Great Nation that all genuine Nigeria-loving Nigerians to enjoy.

It is never a Coincidence that Fualnis has for long Enslaved all other Nigerian tribes Politically while Igbos spread out and carefully Enslaving all other Nigerian Tribes Economically. They both know exactly what they are doing, we thank God that largest Population of Nigerians have already woken up to the reality.
Like if you Agree, Share if not.
https://www.nairaland.com/7902891/farooq-kperogis-truthful-defence-tinubu

Shut your lying mouth and answer the pertinent questions.

1. Did Tinubu not forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the US government for drug trafficking?
2. Didn't CSU tell us they did not issue the degree certificate he parades, contrary to Tinubu's claim?
3. Is it not an established fact that the man who calls himself Bola Tinubu is, in fact, Lamidi?
4. Is it not also an established fact that he impersonated a female person to secure admission to CSU?
5. Is it not true that Tinubu did not win the February 25th, 2023 election?

How do you all feel comfortable defending a man who has no respect for our constitution?, is a known thief, drug dealer, and money launderer, who has practiced and is currently engaged in state capture, who apparently committed a crime by submitting forged certificates to a national authority to contest for the presidency.

Stay on the facts and stop trying to polarize Nigerians to obfuscate the realities they must now deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by SeeWahala: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ajixegun:
How did you know I didn't vote for them? You see, this is one of the problems with some people supporting Obi and Datti, you, guys always think everyone should drift towards your direction in any opinion. No! Life is not like that.

Oga close your mouth you didn't vote for obi datti cool

Stop lying.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Vision101(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
@jerk
The revolution has matured and any misbehaving by Tinubu will trigger it. Let him be cautious unless he wants that to happen. Datti is aware of his speech and knows the possible outcome, but he's not afraid because he knows those behind him. It's not only about Obidients this time around, even the northern big wigs are just observing and waiting for any opportunity to strike.

@me
You have not answered my question. Are you ready to be in front facing the gun? Stop speculating about what this or that group is thinking or trying to do.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by favor914: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
ottersberger:
[sup][/sup]

Shut your lying mouth and answer the pertinent questions.

1. Did Tinubu not forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the US government for drug trafficking?
2. Didn't CSU tell us they did not issue the degree certificate he parades, contrary to Tinubu's claim?
3. Is it not an established fact that the man who calls himself Bola Tinubu is, in fact, Lamidi?
4. Is it not also an established fact that he impersonated a female person to secure admission to CSU?
5. Is it not true that Tinubu did not win the February 25th, 2023 election?

How do you all feel comfortable defending a man who has no respect for our constitution?, is a known thief, drug dealer, and money launderer, who has practiced and is currently engaged in state capture, who apparently committed a crime by submitting forged certificates to a national authority to contest for the presidency.

Stay on the facts and stop trying to polarize Nigerians to obfuscate the realities they must now deal with.
Please Shut up, Inconsequential incoherent Wailer.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Catapault: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu dey always disappoint me

He will likely not do anything and will just be looking

I hope tinubu won't let nuisance like datti ruin the country under his watch

This is the same way Buhari was behaving when fulani herdsmen were destroying farmlands, abducting and killing Nigerians.

I've been saying that Tinubu is too soft.

He needs to man up, and shut these people up.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by ottersberger(m): 1:51am On Nov 08, 2023
favor914:
Please Shut up, Inconsequential incoherent Wailer.

Congratulations. You've successfully described the useless sperm donor who desecrated humankind with your miserable existence.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Iamanoited: 5:44am On Nov 08, 2023
YOU WANT TO "JIYA". YOU WILL "JIYA" AND KNOW THAT THERE IS NO AREA IN ZARIA THAT LOOKS LIKE IRAGBIJI.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by nurusystem(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2023
Tntsi:
We can't stop calling tinubu what he is.
He is a drug dealer.
He is a certificate forger
He is an identity criminal.

The judges of the appeal and highest court in our nation only decided to criminalize themselves and destroy the fabrics of the nation by not doing the duties they swore to do.

Irrespective of the criminal activities and acts of the criminal judges, tinubu remains a drug dealer, a certificate forger , an identity criminal, a national, continental and global disaster.
Called him whatsoever but he is now the chief commander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Military Attire / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.