Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan (45068 Views)

Prison Officer Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay House Rent / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women / Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Greenfaces: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
Emma09:
RIP young man! One thing, I repeat, one thing I will never do is to take my own life no matter the situation I am passing through. How much he dey owe sef? me wey no fit remember how much gbese I dey owe sef. Though, i no dey owe bank o, even if i owe bank highest na to collect wetin i take do collateral if the loan big. Suicide is never an option!

Whenever you see things like this, just thank God and say a prayer. May we not see what will pass us. Amen.

One soldier reserved a bullet in his gun in case he is now stranded one on one with boko haram so that they don't slaughter him or Bury him alive. True true he was caught up in the situation where he became stranded with them. Before they got to pick him up, he shot himself. His wife till date still blames my soldier friend who used to joke with that advise, not knowing her husband actually acted on it.

Things wey dey this world pass watin mouth dey talk. Na God dey save person no be by mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by gidjah(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
Just pray depression never comes visiting bro, all your wealth and money won make any sense to you, you will even loose sense and value to live,trust me ask those who survived it.It hasn't been the black man's thing untill recently when our leadership system reveals curse rather than blessing ,a system where everyone one wants to shine and outshine the other.Depression is real bro and it has come to stay in this nation same with suicide too. I won't be able to or want to explain what I went through recently ..me er in my life would I have to depression can get a hold on me.A personnel with every part of my life sinked within d Uniform sector ) if u code)rugged and gallant to d core ...but it came almost crashed me if not heaven that showed up. YHE CAUSE HMMM MAKE I KEEP AM TIGHT. It is d cause that determine the level of depression one simks into.Now I should be able to counsel a depressed soul even from afar .
CoronaVirusPro:
How do people commit suicide? What do they think about?

In my down times, the moment I think of cat-fish pepper-soup, Egusi with stock-fish, Isi-ewu and Ofe Nsala, I always have more reasons to be on Earth!

Mere knowing that their is no beer and peppered meat afterlife, is enough reason to make you want to stay on Earth.

3 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Professor822714: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
Never in the historyof nigeria has suicide been at such an alarming rate. Buharidid a huge damage to this country.
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/29-year-old-nigerian-man-commits-suicide-over-inability-to-repay-business-loan-2.html
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by pikechukwu6(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
How comes?... me wey dey fear death like this. I keep thinking about all the kpekus wey full everywhere and some chops while this one carry eh hand kill em self undecided undecided
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by HiFive: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

In my down times, the moment I think of cat-fish pepper-soup, Egusi with stuestion asock-fish, Isi-ewu and Ofe Nsala, I always hyo ave more reasons to be on Earth!

Mere knowing that their is no beer and peppered meat afterlife, is enough reason to make you want to stay on Earth.

I used to ask the same question as you but now I understand why people commit suicide. Jus pray you don't fall into despair. God help us all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by legitnow1: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
pikechukwu6:
How comes?... me wey dey fear death like this. I keep thinking about all the kpekus wey full everywhere and some chops while this one carry eh hand kill em self undecided undecided

HE HAS LEFT HIS FUTURE WIFE FOR US.

SAD, EVERYBODY JUST WANT TO HAMMER AND LIVE BIG.

NA WETTIN THEY KILL DEM NOTHING ELSE.

AT 29 YEARS, HE COULD HAVE TRIED AND TRIED AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Father254: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

In my down times, the moment I think of cat-fish pepper-soup, Egusi with stock-fish, Isi-ewu and Ofe Nsala, I always have more reasons to be on Earth!

You never know what depression can do to a human being.
Worst of it is when you are passing through a problem or addiction you can't boldly share with someone like gambling.

Your wife go dey by your side you can't remember pussy when you lose money talk more about beer and pepper soup.
Pray always that temptation bigger than you should not locate you.

Life is a vapour.

9 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by legitnow1: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
KEEP TRYING, U ONLY NEED 1 BREAK THROUGH

PRAY BECAUSE DEVIL NO GO LIKE TO LOSE YOU.

AS U DEY TRY, NA SO HIM TOO THEY STRUGGLE TO HOLD U.

LEARN TO SEE THE SPIRITUAL BATTLE BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU IGNORE IT, IT IS TO YOUR ON DISADVANTAGE.

THE BATTLE HERE IS 99.9% SPIRITUAL AND THE PRAYERFUL THEY SAIL THROUGH.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Adakintroy: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
Spiritually poor people are far superior to rich. It why Christ side with them and said he made his bed with the lowly"

If many rich people loose all their money, this easily will be their fate

Somehow weak group in reverse.

Rest in peace. You are forgiven son.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by legitnow1: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
Adakintroy:
Spiritually poor people are far superior to rich. It why Christ side with them and said he made his bed with the lowly"

If many rich people loose all their money, this easily will be their fate

Somehow weak group in reverse.

Rest in peace. You are forgiven son.

U DONT HAVE SENSE.

THAT BOY COMMITED ABOMINATION IN THE EYE OF GOD.

IT IS LIKE CHANGING YOUR SEX FROM MAN TO TRANNY.

LOOK, WE ARE AT WAR CONSTANTLY.

TINUBU THAT U SEE ENETR AS PRESIDENT, IF THEM TELL U ALL HE DID ON THE SPIRITUAL SIDE, U WONT BELIEVE IT.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by legitnow1: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
SUICIDE IS AN ABOMINATION TO GOD.

NO MAN IS SUPPOSE TO BE ABLE TO DO SUCH.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Nighouseplans(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kobicove:
Why would a person go to a hotel to commit suicide in the city where he lives...it does not make any sense undecided

Someone else I know did this same thing last month. Can happen
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Nwaotu10(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Wittyness grin
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Nwaotu10(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
thesicilian:
There's always hope as long as there's life.

Shutup!!

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by legitnow1: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
Easyincome24:
Nothing worth one's life. There could be a time more is demoralized, lonely and feel life is worthless. But don't pull the trigger on your head. More is here in life to enjoy as long as one is alive.

National Orientation Agency (NOA) needs to rise up at a time like this to campaign against depression, suicide thought and more.

Also, let's check on people and take whatever they say seriously. Some people are usually saying the truth but covered it with jokes and smiles.

GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST.

IF YOU FORCE IT, U GO DIE AND NA HIM WE DEY SEE SO.

HE WANTED TO SHINE LIKE DANGOTE AT 29, BUT ONLY IF HE CONTINUED TILL LATER IN LIFE, HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A GOV.

HE MIGHT HAVE GONE ABROAD OR TRADED BITCOIN AND GET A BREAK THROUGH.

SO MANY PROBABILITIES.

NOT EVERYBODY MAKE IT EARLY, SOME MAKE IT MIDDLE WAY AND OTHER LATER.

SOME MAKE IT IN HEAVEN.

CHILL AND GIVE GOD PRAISE.

HE WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE OK EVERYDAY.

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by tochez24(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/29-year-old-nigerian-man-commits-suicide-over-inability-to-repay-business-loan-2.html

We don owe loan apps hundred of thousands sotey they track us come location, change my base still nothing happen, they don track me tire!!!!🥺

Banks have refused to grant me a loan for years now, once my hands touch it nah to run travel enter another African country, from there i do my papers enter Europe🙄

Nothing can make me commit suicide in this world no matter how bad my situation is..... Highest i will inconvenience others to survive!!!!

Ordinary loan this one just use him hand take him life like seriously?🥺
Does he know how many Nigerians are in debt?😆 Even federal government dey owe♂️

Literally everyone in this world is oweing... Even those abroad live on mortgages, from houses, to cars and to other bills.. luckily for them their country is organised so they pay without any difficult and they pay for many many years before they could offset the mortgage.

So if you pressure me because I'm oweing you, i will leave the country for you period😆

Taaaaa make i hear say i kill myself 💤

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Fidecoo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

See my brother, just pray make business/ economy frustration no happen to you.

When you put in everything and you still see nothing coming out of it,that's when you will really understand.

Although I am not in support of suicide.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
Why?
Like why?
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by legitnow1: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
THIS THING WIL GET WORST BECAUSE TINUBU IS A DESTROYER AND THIEF.

DESPERATION!
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Boyooosa(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Before I opened, I knew it would be you grin
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by timothydare(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
So painful, Richard is indeed a strong man. so painful

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by legitnow1: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fidecoo:

See my brother, just pray make business/ economy frustration no happen to you.

When you put in everything and you still see nothing coming out of it,that's when you will really understand.

Although I am not in support of suicide.

DONT GO INTO BUSINESS IF YOU DONT HAVE HEART.

IF I TELL YOU WAITIN MY EYE SEE AT THE START, YOU WILL SAY HOW DID YOU SURVIVE.

STARTING BUSINESS, LOSS IS EASY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT LEARNT THE ROPE.

NOTHING YOU KNOW AND NA YOUR TYPE THEM DEY LIKE.

FRESH MEAT, DEM GO QUICK DISVIRGIN U, EAT U UP AND SPIT YOU OUT.

FOR SOMEBODY TO MAKE MONEY MEANS SOMEBODY IS LOSING MONEY.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by thesicilian: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Shutup!!
Ok
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Didi2d(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
Going through same disappointment. But anytime the thought of suicide comes, I try as much as possible to discard it

3 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Bayyajidda(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
I seriously hope SMEDAN will wake up to this challenge and address the issues of financing and guiding Small and Medium Scale Enterprise. The young man wanted the best for himself and also those around him. It is so unfortunate that a vibrant young man lost his life.

Secondly, the depression issues or mental health is so much relegated to the background in this part of the world. People are going through alot. The funny but not funny part is, the person who you may disclose your problems to may be having a more severe issue he or she is trying to deal with and as such may not be able to help out. Crime has also taken center stage bringing about distrust among people. Someone may have the capacity to help but may be thinking if you're trying to scam or use them to get money.

Mental health advocacy and campaign should not be handled with kids gloves in Nigeria. It has been overlooked for too long. People are going through alot.

Let us all try as much as possible and as much as we can to be a brother's keeper.

May God console the family.

Tinubu just killed your tribesman and you are still blablabing. Tinubu has killed many Nigerians business in just 5 months of clueless rule.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by legitnow1: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2023
Didi2d:
Going through same disappointment. But anytime the thought of suicide comes, I try as much as possible to discard it

IF TO HAMMER IS THAT EASY, DONT U THINK EVERYBODY WILL BE RICH?

MAKE UNA DEY TAKE AM EASY.

WAIT YOUR TURN, HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES.

U WILL GET THERE EVENTUALLY.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Daniety(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ordinary money 😔
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Majesty7: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
OgaDeyVex:
See Wetin Economy Hardship Don Cause ooo

Don't Forget, OgaDeyVex Bring This Sad News

Do you think these are news to be proud of? You can tell tales either good or sad but now boastfully laying claim to sad news makes you look stupid. Probably you are a young boy but be very careful.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by SisterAnn(f): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
Liondeleo my fellow NLer AKA omenka, hope you are ok.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Chicagograduate(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Some people only eat those food you mentioned in their dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by dododawa1: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
RIP

Life goes on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / 21-Year-Old Woman Falls Into Domestic Well In Kwara And Dies (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.