Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan (45069 Views)

Prison Officer Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay House Rent / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women / Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Gandrova: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I seriously hope SMEDAN will wake up to this challenge and address the issues of financing and guiding Small and Medium Scale Enterprise. The young man wanted the best for himself and also those around him. It is so unfortunate that a vibrant young man lost his life.

Secondly, the depression issues or mental health is so much relegated to the background in this part of the world. People are going through alot. The funny but not funny part is, the person who you may disclose your problems to may be having a more severe issue he or she is trying to deal with and as such may not be able to help out. Crime has also taken center stage bringing about distrust among people. Someone may have the capacity to help but may be thinking if you're trying to scam or use them to get money.

Mental health advocacy and campaign should not be handled with kids gloves in Nigeria. It has been overlooked for too long. People are going through alot.

Let us all try as much as possible and as much as we can to be a brother's keeper.

May God console the family.
SMEDAN are not sincere in terms of there operation.
I got CAC certificate with one week training with the so called SMEDAN organization. With the hope or securing loan for my business. At the end of the day, those that never attended the training and workshop were given the loan.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by EmpressOne(f): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2023
Stop exposing your ignorant self, and read up on the meaning of that symbol
https://www.uniguide.com/ouroboros
EyeCumInPiece:
The Great Tinubulation has claimed yet again another victim.

Baba God, na your hand we dey.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Federalofficia(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2023
Them day wait make he die now make them contribute to buy coffin abi you no see that fine coffin them use, hunger kill person food plenty for the burial
Kionrae:
Noo friends to help financially?
Or do you want to tell me these friends I'm seeing in his funeral weren't aware of his situation
Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Automolite: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
How do people commit suicide? What do they think about?

In my down times, the moment I think of cat-fish pepper-soup, Egusi with stock-fish, Isi-ewu and Ofe Nsala, I always have more reasons to be on Earth!

Mere knowing that their is no beer and peppered meat afterlife, is enough reason to make you want to stay on Earth.
I concur 100%. Bro,.I have already made peace with the fact that I will die one day. But before then, it's me and ofe nsala, nkwobi with desperados all the way.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
Commit suicide over loan?

How much be the loan sef? E reach 10 million? Suicide kwa?

Omo...I don't understand again ooo.

Na even inside private room of hotel.

If you have money to book a private room in a hotel in a place like Abuja....then I don't believe it is that bad that a man will take his own life over loan.

Something else must be involved.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by luketinozzz: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
PEACE to the Dearly Departed and Their Dear Family. Sigh 😪
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by justking(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
What a shame...
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Obierika(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
payaseriy:
When we told them, the devil is the new occupant of aso rock, they said as much as he wears their tribal garment, they will worship him.

This rubbish is stale already!

Stop bringing tribalism into every issue being discussed!
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Solowee1992: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
Young man u no try, this is not the best option, It condemnable.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by yusluvad(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nigerians are going through a lot!
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by AmadorSays: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Na wa o, sad one, RIP to him, but him no try sha, whatever the case, suicide is never an option.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Kayclite: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
nazicartel:
29,30 and 31 are the hardest years for a guy. If you're able to survive these years. You will make it in life
That's why we need to give sound advice to young men in their early and mid 20s. If you waste those earlier years, there's a good chance you might suffer depression in your late 20s and early 30s.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by nazicartel(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kayclite:

That's why we need to give sound advice to young men in their early and mid 20s. If you waste those earlier years, there's a good chance you might suffer depression in your late 20s and early 30s.
waste like how ?
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Fidecoo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
legitnow1:

DONT GO INTO BUSINESS IF YOU DONT HAVE HEART.

IF I TELL YOU WAITIN MY EYE SEE AT THE START, YOU WILL SAY HOW DID YOU SURVIVE.

STARTING BUSINESS, LOSS IS EASY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT LEARNT THE ROPE.

NOTHING YOU KNOW AND NA YOUR TYPE THEM DEY LIKE.

FRESH MEAT, DEM GO QUICK DISVIRGIN U, EAT U UP AND SPIT YOU OUT.

FOR SOMEBODY TO MAKE MONEY MEANS SOMEBODY IS LOSING MONEY.

Oga someone must start from somewhere atleast.

Me ,I serve oga 7yrs,
I don sell usable(car parts I.e I even import sef, )and consumable/perishable( as a distributor(s)products..

I don collect
term loans,
Over drafts,
Property loan.
B.g (bank guarantee).
And even on 10% interest loans.

So, my brother I don almost see everything for business.

E just remain for me to venture into production which very soon I will be there.
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by payaseriy: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Obierika:

This rubbish is stale already!

Stop bringing tribalism into every issue being discussed!
it not stale, you tribal bigot.

Is ur tribalism stale ? Ode
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Obierika(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
payaseriy:
it not stale, you tribal bigot.

Is ur tribalism stale ? Ode

Onuku!
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by payaseriy: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
Obierika:

Onuku!
ur suffer don stale ?

Emékpa
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by JOGICE(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
placeofallure:

People are truly going through a lot. A colleague was lamenting last week. Then I told him that I don't believe any earthly power or government can solve my problem. I believe and trust in God to always suffice but he was hell bent on arguing about how Obi should have been president instead of Tinubu. I told him we'll still have worries if Obi were the president.

Just today, another person in the neighborhood came to wait for me at the bus stop. He was monitoring before I left workplace. The family had nothing, as in zero Kobo to survive on. He had a car he uses for Uber, it was stolen. He has 3 kids , one of them 11 months. By the time he finished his tales I had to do transfer both to him and to the wife.

Before he could summon courage to tell me, he must have passed through hell. Those are the things that get one depressed. I was fulfilled I could help. That should take them through a week.

I've made up my mind to build my tent with Jesus, it can only be him. I don't trust APC or PDP or even the Messianic LP according to their followers. PS 120
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by Obierika(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
payaseriy:
ur suffer don stale ?

Emékpa

Nkita ala!
Re: 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan by OlaNurudeen: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2023
He is a big fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / 21-Year-Old Woman Falls Into Domestic Well In Kwara And Dies (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.