Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) (61009 Views)

Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures / Lady Called Soldier To Beat A Neighbor And They Mistakenly Kills Her Sister (Pho / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by lexy2014: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2023
jennyclay, is that you cutting someone's artery? woman's inhumanity on woman
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Bravepenis: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2023
Spits on her weak ass.
She may be a slayqueen but knows nothing about slay-aid.
Generally she died illiterately
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by cezarman(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2023
How is that a mistake?
The knife was meant to do damage and it did.

What I mean is that someone picked up the knife to do damage... Why is it now a mistake when the intention of the weapon was achieved

Please change the headline.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2023
Avoidable death everywhere.

There was a time I had a confrontation with one of my siblings, our last born and he stood his feet man to man at me, I let go the rage even though he's been corrected over what is not. Our dad was feets away watching us and after the confrontation, he called me and asked why did I backed down then I told him my analysis, what we are dragging is not an issue to me but I'm trying to correct him over it so it won't be a norm but seeing him standing tall man to man show how quickly the issue can become an issue so I have to let it go. He smiled as we end the discussion.

Sometimes you don't need to prove any point, just let it slide, lobatan.

3 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by stasius: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2023
So they can't get a clothe to tie the arm and stop the bleeding?

Arụ!
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by GanagiBitrus: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Manslaughter is only a couple of years in jail, because the law assumes that the killing was unpremeditated and possibly a mistake.
However murder is assumed to be premeditated, so it attracts more years and even maybe life in jail.

Conclusion is try and avoid being in the presence of violent human, whether male or female. I naturally don’t keep friends. I don’t socialize, I hardly hang out.
You are wrong.
There is Voluntary & Involuntary Manslaughter.
This falls under Voluntary Manslaughter ie when you attack & kill someone out of provocation, & to make matters worse, she ignored the victim to bleed to death.

Involuntary Manslaughter is like when a car accidentally kills someone. That's the one that attracts light sentence or fine.

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by amamahdaniel(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ni baba e
I don’t know why everyone is insulting. May be you indeed deserve it. Next time no they comment rubbish for this platform. Sorry boss

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by yewit37486: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
Avoidable death everywhere.

There was a time I had a confrontation with one of my siblings, our last born and he stood his feet man to man at me, I let go the rage even though he's been corrected over what is not. Our dad was feets away watching us and after the confrontation, he called me and asked why did I backed down then I told him my analysis, what we are dragging is not an issue to me but I'm trying to correct him over it so it won't be a norm but seeing him standing tall man to man show how quickly the issue can become an issue so I have to let it go. He smiled as we end the discussion.

Sometimes you don't need to prove any point, just let it slide, lobatan.

What you did is applying wisdom. Wise people tend to live long.

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by humberjade: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2023
They are all d*mb, even the victim is the dumbest...so no one looked for a way to stop the bleeding? Tying the upper to reduce blood flow or pressing down a towel on the opening could have saved her life. Instead of her to find how to stay her and find her way to a hospital, she was busy threatening to call the police.

I think teachings on first aid should be made compulsory in schools across the country. She had no business dying like that.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by alanto: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2023
IntelLord:

@ alanto Wow... Thank God for saving your life through your colleagues. I'm curious, what led to your near-death situation, and how did your colleagues handle it?

I worked in a company that made roofing sheets at the time.... The plant is more than 150 meters long and we had a machine that stretch the whole place. What we did in my plant was putting colors on the sheets or recoiling them into whatever tons or KG that was ordered. So while we were doing this the long sheet broke in between rollers, so we had to station ourselves at different point and try to drag the broken sheet to meet the other part so we can add a galvanize, I was the closest to the roller, so why dragging the spreedsheet out of the roller somehow the roller pulled back the sheet and it cut through my palm, I bleed so much that I became so weak, I kept begging them to help me stop the bleeding while they were doing that I told them I was getting weak and will die if they don't get me milk and malt so they kept on trying to stop the blood and got me plenty of malt and milk...

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by SaLongs1(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Na ur type dey die young
You dey ment? You think say na ya mate I be?
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Leebeedo(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2023
Hypovolema ......all they needed to do was to constrict above the cut immediately to save her life but runs no go make them get sense

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Bloomfrancs03(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
God pun!$h una......where is the deadbody??

Nobody died, she only sliced her adversary in the arm and the fight stopped joo

Modified...the video didn't show it to the point of her death, so stop talking like a kid to me

She died.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Prettychild(f): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Breaking: A girl "mistakenly" kills her friend in a fight 😲😥

https:///obaofph01/status/1721999396303143153?s=20
This is not a mistake, if it was a mistake, then they would have rushed her to the hospital or try to see how to stop the bleeding
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Matrix137(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2023
Terrible
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by IntelLord: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2023
alanto:

I worked in a company that made roofing sheets at the time.... The plant is more than 150 meters long and we had a machine that stretch the whole place. What we did in my plant was putting colors on the sheets or recoiling them into whatever tons or KG that was ordered. So while we were doing this the long sheet broke in between rollers, so we had to station ourselves at different point and try to drag the broken sheet to meet the other part so we can add a galvanize, I was the closest to the roller, so why dragging the spreedsheet out of the roller somehow the roller pulled back the sheet and it cut through my palm, I bleed so much that I became so weak, I kept begging them to help me stop the bleeding while they were doing that I told them I was getting weak and will die if they don't get me milk and malt so they kept on trying to stop the blood and got me plenty of malt and milk...

I see. I understand the weak feeling you were experiencing due to blood loss - like you were losing consciousness. But I've got some other questions:

1. How were they able to stop the bleeding? Did they tie something (like a bandage) on your injured palm, or on somewhere close to the wound, and apply pressure to it? How long did it take before they got you to the hospital?

2. I keep hearing about this malt and milk remedy, but I haven't taken it too seriously...

Can you kindly explain to me, the medical applications of this mixture?

Did it really help to save your life that day? Did you mix the malt & milk together and drink, or you drank one first, before the other?

I'm just curious, please. I believe the answers you provide will prove very useful in saving someone's life (although I don't pray to witness such, or be a victim of such circumstances).

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by ceeceeco: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2023
Welcome to prison where your peace, freedom, & health don't matter. Now garagara dun end, no wori, e go clear 4 ya eye. You're Welcome!
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Apostlenathan1(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2023
I watched the one yesterday where she slumped and died after losing so much blood.

OlawaleBammie:
God pun!$h una......where is the deadbody??

Nobody died, she only sliced her adversary in the arm and the fight stopped joo

Modified...the video didn't show it to the point of her death, so stop talking like a kid to me
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by BronzeTiger: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
She should have been arrested by now. Foolish girl.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OlawaleBammie: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Amayabor1:

You see what poverty can cause. You don't have data to waste abi you nor get enough data? Ode! 😂😂. But you concluded that the girl didn't die when you nor watch the video. You see your life for outside now abi? In your shallow, uninformed mind, a knife cut to the arm can't kill a person. I don't even know why unintelligent people are the loudest in this country. 😅

Ozuor! 😂😂
I can feed u and ur generation grin
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OlawaleBammie: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
SaLongs1:
You dey ment? You think say na ya mate I be?
grin grin grin

E pain am...

Why u self go dey talk say person go die nonsense die?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OlawaleBammie: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
amamahdaniel:

I don’t know why everyone is insulting. May be you indeed deserve it. Next time no they comment rubbish for this platform. Sorry boss
U deserve what?? Don't be a dumbass grin
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Exceed15: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anger is a spirit. It enters you and make you cause irreparable damage then leaves. That's when you realized what you have done. It's advisable you walk away in the face of provocation to avoid had I know.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by justking(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
Wicked and unreasonable girls
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Autobot05: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Chai …See una future wives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.