Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) (61023 Views)

Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures / Lady Called Soldier To Beat A Neighbor And They Mistakenly Kills Her Sister (Pho / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Uyomiya: 5:29am On Nov 08, 2023
Helinues Mama?
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by bammo: 5:29am On Nov 08, 2023
This is horrifying
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by MS247: 5:30am On Nov 08, 2023
Pulling out a knife shows intent for murder
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Pat081: 5:36am On Nov 08, 2023
No mistake in law kill na kill
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by alanto: 5:36am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
God pun!$h una......where is the deadbody??

Nobody died, she only sliced her adversary in the arm and the fight stopped joo

Baba the babe die o.... I almost died like that but for my colleagues at the time. The girls didn't know what to do that's why she died.

3 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 5:36am On Nov 08, 2023
UptownVibes:
This death could have been avoided,if any of the oloshos cared to help her cover the hand tirt with cloth and apply pressure. A major vein was opened,and the bleeding was much. They were making videos.. They will go make more videos in jail

That’s the product of an unintelligent society.
Most people lack education. They only know how to read and write literally and don’t even have ability to comprehend even when they read.
If this happens in an average American neighborhood or in China or Germany, you will see kids will know how to apply quick first aid.
That’s quality education

14 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by seandurse(m): 5:40am On Nov 08, 2023
I won't expect the knife swindler to cry after the incident. For you to have brought out a knife to the fight scene, it means you're out to kill already. She will mistakenly chop beans for the remaining part of her life

2 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:40am On Nov 08, 2023
All this are just avoidable. If only they have bandages or anything to cover the affected area from gushing out the blood.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Mirasteel: 5:56am On Nov 08, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

And she will spend the rest of her miserable life in jail for manslaughter abi womanslaughter.
Controlling ones anger most times is the best thing to do because of things like this.

2 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Elnuk34(m): 5:56am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

You need HELP
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by 4everyoungpresh(f): 5:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Hmm. Na wa oh
Them de "mistakenly" kill person again😳😳
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by NaijaCover(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Savedday2: 6:03am On Nov 08, 2023
She will also mistakenly spend the rest of her life in prison
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Edusouls(m): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2023
I be like say na girls hostel, and all were looking at their colleague bleed to death no first aid and they didn’t even try to help in anyway than to video, Kai if man no Dey this world there I wonder how it would be
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by contentmakerPRO: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

From the video, e be like say all of them dey fear the strong lady.

Even with all the flowing blood, the others were still peeping around from a good distance.
You mean the fair lady, yes, she was highly charged and seemed on drug. She was ready to stab anything or anyone around her by the way she was holding the knife from her aggressive movements. May be the other lady wanted to disarm her. She must be a trouble maker.
They might be all these Italian or Dubai/Abu Dhabi ashewo rings by the look of that video. They are look more like hook-up girls set up.
Ordinary belt and strong clothes pressure would have saved the girl from excessive bleeding. 100 percent make up and fish brain, 0 percent intelligent. All of them will rot in jail including the guy peeping.

11 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Dougad: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2023
contentmakerPRO:

You mean the fair lady, yes, she was highly charged and seemed on drug. She was ready to stab anything or anyone around her by the way she was holding the knife from her aggressive movements. May be the other lady wanted to disarm her. She must be a trouble maker.
They might be all these Italian or Dubai/Abu Dhabi ashewo rings by the look of that video. They are look more like hook-up girls set up.
Ordinary belt and strong clothes pressure would have saved the girl from excessive bleeding. 100 percent make up and fish brain, 0 percent intelligent. All of them will rot in jail including the guy peeping.

The only person going to rot in jail is the girl with the knife. There's literally no legal basis for anyone else there to spend even a single night in jail.

7 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by ebig21(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2023
contentmakerPRO:

All of them won’t go to jail, there is a video evidence showing who killed her and the circumstances that caused her death. There is no offense like standing by and watching

4 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by drerocker: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Breaking: A girl "mistakenly" kills her friend in a fight 😲😥

https:///obaofph01/status/1721999396303143153?s=20
Very painful all of them should be arrested all passing by without helping her.
It's a pity this days we love vedio taking instead of helping .she vwdio her until she died.the girl in question should be jailed for life all others should be punished also

3 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2023
You mean at this time and age, no one could tie a cloth on he r hand to stop her bleeding? No first aid? They just watched her die? Haba
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2023
Simple first aid, they cannot administer. Na to only watch bbnaija and zee world. See careless death. Wetin this one go tell God now

2 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by isaachi4u: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2023
100 way to die. So Painful how expensive jokes turn to crime. Who's is to blame Perants or Nollywood
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Clashhh1: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ignorance is bad

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by DTalented(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2023
How are people able to live and move on with life after watching someone they would have been able to save die in their presence?
It would hunt me for the rest of my life.

3 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Sirmikky1(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2023
All the oloshos present at that time should be rounded up and flogged very well while the Shaolin oloshi should go face the music.

One was just shouting that the hand should be tied, but nobody did that.

Orí wòn ti yi danu.

2 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by neutralmind: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2023
Dull ladies. So sad
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Nextt: 6:45am On Nov 08, 2023
When you see people fighting each other, keep a respectful distance and call for peace (if you have to) otherwise you will be the casualty in a fight that doesn't concern you. I learnt this lesson a very long time ago after reading how people lost their lives trying to be peace makers.

4 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Popeonah(m): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

And she will spend the rest of her miserable life in jail for manslaughter abi womanslaughter.
Friendslaughter

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2023
All they had to do was quickly stem the bleeding by applying serious pressure and wads of wrapping on it... Wrapping a tight tourniquet above there would cut off blood supply down there.

Heartless and Dumb bimbos.

When you see them dressed up in tight fitting clothes showing off tits and thighs you would almost think they have sense, whereas their brains are more bereft of sense than the Dead sea is bereft of life. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by GanagiBitrus: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Popeonah:

Friendslaughter
grin
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2023
very sense less creatures , That is why @angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale

advises us to beware of nigerian girls they are all uselesss , see these two eediots wey dem papa send to school and see what they use to finish up ...death case na jail dem go rotten

2 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2023
alanto:

Baba the babe die o.... I almost died like that but for my colleagues at the time. The girls didn't know what to do that's why she died.

When I tell people that I don't separate fights especially when weapons are involved, they think I am being cowardly or inhumane.

Stats show the one trying to broker peace during violent altercations is far more likely to get severely injured than those fighting.

If grown ass adults can't control themselves from going beyond verbal exchanges, then they deserve to fight and kill each other.

I go just sit down from a safe spot dey count scores. No time for nonsense.

Na one life everybody get. undecided

Even in football... I have seen players who went separate fights getting booked, sometimes getting Red carded. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.