Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) (61686 Views)

Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures / Lady Called Soldier To Beat A Neighbor And They Mistakenly Kills Her Sister (Pho / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Baladalph: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
A112:
she died, I watch it on twitter and I want to unwatched it.
she died go and watch the fu video on istablog
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Amayabor1: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I can feed u and ur generation grin

Says someone who is considering his data before watching a video online. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

He nor want make him data waste for a 20 seconds video but he wan feed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Guy abeg nor kill me with laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by MySolace: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
God pun!$h una......where is the deadbody??

Nobody died, she only sliced her adversary in the arm and the fight stopped joo

Modified...the video didn't show it to the point of her death, so stop talking like a kid to me
U read ur news just on nairaland?
Her artery was cut. Medical experts already spoke on d case. Dey say if an artery is cut, it takes just 3mins for d victim to die if not attended to. And d imminent remedy is to add enough pressure and tie d place up. Dey call it tourniquet.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by MySolace: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

From the video, e be like say all of them dey fear the strong lady.

Even with all the flowing blood, the others were still peeping around from a good distance.
I don't blame dem o... De gal wit knife has red eyes already and wouldn't relent attacking another person. Gals novhet mind naa...
Even, most men go draw back under such circumstance.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by paduzman: 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
Na wa, small fight you run go carry knife, to do wetin? Now see!!
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by contentmakerPRO: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
ebig21:

All of them won’t go to jail, there is a video evidence showing who killed her and the circumstances that caused her death. There is no offense like standing by and watching

Dougad:

The only person going to rot in jail is the girl with the knife. There's literally no legal basis for anyone else there to spend even a single night in jail.

You are very correct. I have forgotten that there was video evidence and the lady recording saying and i told you to stop. She will be a witness to the event that the aggresive lady killed the deceased. Case closed.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by SaLongs1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin grin
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin

E pain am...

Why u self go dey talk say person go die nonsense die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic / Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video) / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.