Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) (61021 Views)

Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures / Lady Called Soldier To Beat A Neighbor And They Mistakenly Kills Her Sister (Pho / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2023
Pray not to have an emergency situation in this part of the world, what I observed is that emergency evacuation knowledge and first aid is very poor. Instead of people helping they prefer watching and brandishing their camera to give live feed of events as things progresses.

The culprit should serve the time in jail.

RIP.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Greattha: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2023
ericmor:

I just did and she did not die in the video I saw anyway, they were only sorting for a way to rush her to the hospital why she sat on the chair

No...there's a second video with her on the floor...come to think of it, she may just have passed out but its unlikely considering that her artery had been cut with the rate of bleeding seen on the first video and the amount of blood seen in the second one.

Really sad...that death could've been prevented if her roomies or friends were proactive or knowledgeable of first aid.

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by zedman1(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
God pun!$h una......where is the deadbody??

Nobody died, she only sliced her adversary in the arm and the fight stopped joo

Modified...the video didn't show it to the point of her death, so stop talking like a kid to me
Na you say make God punish people without watching to verify. Na you still come say people de talk like kids. Na wah for this kind life.

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Harrynight(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2023
"Mistakenly"

She go Explain tire
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Greattha: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

. they call their self obidients, whereas they are blood sucking demons

No empathy for our fellow Nigerians anymore because of politicians/political affiliation... if its not that, its religious or tribal...

What has obi or bat or atiku got to do with someone's child/sister/cousin/family, (olosho as some of you have branded her without knowing what she does or not) losing her life due to negligence?

Na wa o.

Incidents like these should make you think...it could be anyone...

Did either of those girls plan to kill, be implicated or be murdered when they woke up that morning

Cos wether those roomies like it or not, they're all complicit...

And if it really happened in dubai, its possible they're not there legally hence the hesitation to rush her to the hospital...its really sad.

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Nimi45: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2023
Gten:
The reason for the altercation might be for a very dumb reason.
Knuckle heads!

Ofcos it's always for a very dumb reason
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by izubext007: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2023
Broke ass girls will always fight dirty
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2023
Even in football... I have seen players who went separate fights getting booked, sometimes getting Red carded.

Exactly Baba .... A typical example was a match during the world cup, Super Eagles and a country I can't remember now.

There was an altercation between two players, far away from the ref, immediately the Super Eagles player saw the Ref coming, my guy moved, only for the Ref to Booked the next guy he met at the scene cos He looked confused as to who was real offender but had to give the card anyway.

We need to be careful at all times. God rest her soul.... Amen.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by APOPTOSIS: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2023
NIGERIANS should start learning how to arrest simple bleeding. That Young Lady has no single business dying from a bleeder in the arm. It's much easier to arrest a torrential bleeder from the arm than that coming from the chest or abdomen.

It's not just about owing an iPhone.
Let's wake up. It's very terrible that such an arterial bleeder from arm/forearm couldn't be arrested.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Ibime(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2023
seandurse:
I won't expect the knife swindler to cry after the incident. For you to have brought out a knife to the fight scene, it means you're out to kill already. She will mistakenly chop beans for the remaining part of her life

It is not clear who brought out the knife. Video starts with them fighting over the knife. The deceased may have been the one to bring out the knife. Witness testimony as to who brought out the knife should determine if she goes to jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by luvyaself95(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
And she will spend much of her miserable life in jail for manslaughter abi womanslaughter.
na womanslaughther bi this oh 😂

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by DeathToSimps: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2023
UptownVibes:
This death could have been avoided,if any of the oloshos cared to help her cover the hand tirt with cloth and apply pressure. A major vein was opened,and the bleeding was much. They were making videos.. They will go make more videos in jail
Not vein, an artery was cut open.

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Banter1(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Modified...the video didn't show it to the point of her death, so stop talking like a kid to me
You're cursing yourself. The video of her dead body is trending on X Twitter

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2023
ericmor:

I just did and she did not die in the video I saw anyway, they were only sorting for a way to rush her to the hospital why she sat on the chair
she died if you watch the complete video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by NOwazobia: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2023
Prostitution and drugs,

That is the result of waywardness.

Her life just ended, the moment her friend died.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Coolcat95: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2023
This girls mumu oo person dey die den dey video am to die finish, the time dey take dey video am dey for don use am rush am immediately

Nigerians girls are useless
Nigerians girls are brainless
For the whole world na dem mumu pass
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OlawaleBammie: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2023
Banter1:
You're cursing yourself. The video of her dead body is trending on X Twitter
does everybody have a presence on twitter?? Make una dey get sense na
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Olabode211: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2023
She must be a monkey face tribe,spartacus.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
And she will spend the rest of her miserable life in jail for manslaughter abi womanslaughter.
Manslaughter is only a couple of years in jail, because the law assumes that the killing was unpremeditated and possibly a mistake.
However murder is assumed to be premeditated, so it attracts more years and even maybe life in jail.

Conclusion is try and avoid being in the presence of violent human, whether male or female. I naturally don’t keep friends. I don’t socialize, I hardly hang out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by ericmor: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2023
Greattha:

No...there's a second video with her on the floor...come to think of it, she may just have passed out but its unlikely considering that her artery had been cut with the rate of bleeding seen on the first video and the amount of blood seen in the second one.

Really sad...that death could've been prevented if her roomies or friends were proactive or knowledgeable of first aid.

OK. Thanks
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by IntelLord: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2023
alanto:

Baba the babe die o.... I almost died like that but for my colleagues at the time. The girls didn't know what to do that's why she died.

@ alanto Wow... Thank God for saving your life through your colleagues. I'm curious, what led to your near-death situation, and how did your colleagues handle it?
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Timoleon(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Gten:
The reason for the altercation might be for a very dumb reason.
Knuckle heads!

It was a nigger moment.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Amayabor1: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ok u mean its not fulish...its fool!sh abi grin grin

I did dat to evade bot ban, than thank goodness u understand what I mean, and u even corrected it spelling well just to suit ur condition very well grin

He said he's not fulish, but fool!sh grin

Ode! Have you seen that the girl really died in the video? Ozuor!
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by iReddington: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, You're the one cursing people unnecessarily without verifying what you're commenting on, ironically you're still the one calling people kids, not only are you the kid here, you're also an airheaded mørôn 😕🤦

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Berankis: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Anywhere you have aggregation of females it doesn't end well most times. Women are purely emotional beings, when they love and fight, they do it without caution. They have been known to be very dangerous when taken for granted.
Finally, the batch of youth we currently raise in this country will be the gradual downfall of this country. The current crop of Nigerian youth are largely so irresponsible, reckless, thoughtless, clout-chasing, very trivial, very weak and they continue to lose the basic qualities and life ethics that will keep them alive.
They just want to do everything for the social media ("glams & grams"). Run after so-called celebrities while neglecting their own personal lives.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by slowice(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2023
LajaLaba:
IPOB people eeh lipsrsealed

The say you love ipob you fit be senior member there sef

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Swiftgrp: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Breaking: A girl "mistakenly" kills her friend in a fight 😲😥

https:///obaofph01/status/1721999396303143153?s=20
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2023
Her eyes go don clear by now

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by SaLongs1(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Na your type dey die because of nonsense.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2023
SaLongs1:
Na your type dey die because of nonsense.

Na ur type dey die young
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by freshboi88: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2023
Funny thing is when she injures the girls hand, the attacker be feeling like a boss. Immediately the girl dies, reality will set in, anger and highness will disappear immediately, instant sweating will engulf her.

Then at this point she will know she has bleeped her life up big time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.