Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans (8447 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / 50 Cent / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2007
okkkkkkkkk, now y'all don't turn this place into a boxin' rim. undecided
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2007
just like i said girl am just supporting ny if i support kanye then that will make me a fake fool.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2007
well, we kno that already, but just accept it, fiddy's wack!, simple angry
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by mrmetoo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2007
younghoodi:

AM A REAL NIGGA ASK ABOUT ME IN THE JUNGLE You KNOW THE NINE LETTERS YOUNGDICE NIGGA/WHO GIVES A Bleep ABOUT KANYE ALL I KNOW IS THAT KANYE IS A CHICAGO NIGGA THERE'S NO WAY AM GONNA SUPPORT HIS ASS ALL HE TALK ABOUT'S EDUCATION AND GRADUATION NY NIGGAS DON'T GIVE A FUK ABOUT THAT WE WANNA HEARD SOME OF THAT HOOD SHIT THAT FARARI F 50 FLOW.

Are you joking or being serious? Kanye is always talking about education and thats bad? You're putting so much effort into sounding hood but its coming out real wrong. As some people suggested earlier please stay in school all these doesn't get anyone anywhere. The same 50 u're making noise about lives so far away from the hood right now probably sending his son to the best school money can buy so please don't be fooled. Anyway back to the music Kanye is just so much better right now, thats real hip hop. Rapping about your money and hoes 80% of the time gets really tired after a while
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2007
word!! grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by DaRkNeSs: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2007
@mr me too

Well said wink wink
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2007
modified!!!
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2007
whhewww, dont even kno whats wrong witt that younghood or whatever his name his, angry
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by ph4life(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2007
i beg make una talk better thing - una dey here dey yarn about people wey dey smile go bank with una wad; as for me them 2 no go get the small wad i get, i go make as many copies as i can of their albums; naija people we get better things to yarn about, holla.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by ph4life(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2007
man wey want be gangsta no be in front of computer or for www, make you enter P.H boyz for there go carry you drink garri; even the gangsta's wey dey for yankee never jam the 1's wey dey for P.H.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by obedz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2007
market strategy, tats wat it is, funny enough, all u guys are falling.

TATS NICE wink wink
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2007
same strategy that was used for usher, and everyone in tha game, thats how it goes hommie, grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by A40(m): 12:55am On Sep 16, 2007
Whats this younghoodi's own with whack rappers and so called gangstas when someone is feeling dipset then what can i say you even have the nerve to call Jigga gay this guy has more street cred than the whole of G-unit and Dipset put together
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2007
I DON'T GIVE A FUK WHAT YALL SAYIN AM A NY NIGGA THERE'S NO WAY AM GONNA SUPPORT A CHICAGO NIGGA HELL FUK NO  NY NIGGAS FORGOT THEIR HOME THAT'S WHY NAS SAID HIP HOP IS DEAD.

ALL You NIGERIANS NEED TO GET THE FUK OFF MY DICK 4 REAL,YALL DON'T LIKE ME CUZ I DON'T THINK LIKE YALL EDUCATION AND SHIT FUK OUTTA HERE,NAIJA PEOPLE ARE HATERS THEY LIKE You BETTER WHEN You HURT.

MY AA NIGGAS DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE YALL DO.AM OUTTA HERE FOR FUCKIN LIFE FUK ALL NIGERIANS,BOODY SCRATCHERS.

AND ALL You NAIRALAND BITCHES NEED TO STOP SENDING ME E-MAILS I DON'T FUKING LIKE YALL.

saucekid vs 50 cent lol.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2007
Lmao, wow, calm down, dude. it's really not that serious.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by menike(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2007
this is y I claim Nairaland ain't what it used to be.

50 sucks, younghoodi - If u Harlem nigga u ain't got to go cop 50's sh**t
You stay right n' loyal to DIPSET n' D-BLOCK ain't nobodi in HARLEM bangin' 50's sh**t

Cam killed that nigga wit "CURTIS" n' u still ridin' with Nigga
Bro u ain't New York baby - Niggas in New York ride hard n' 50 ain't what he used to be

Kanye runs sh**t now n' Hova got his baq 2 bro.

U cud curse out any nigerian u fell like, I ain't real Nigerian- So I blive when I talk u gotta listen
That nigga 50 ain't bein' in the hood in a while, don't knw sh*t bout the street n'
don't even fu*ck with the lifestyle of most of dem carts in the hood - So tell me y nigga won't get Kanye
50's carreer din dead longtime ago n' I don't see nigga comin' back hard

And that's word from a real JAMAICA, QUEENS dude Younghoodi
(and y'all watchout for Ja's new album which I'm workin' on with my INC family wink NOV 13)

Holla baq wink smiley
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2007
menike:

this is y I claim Nairaland ain't what it used to be.

50 sucks, younghoodi - If u Harlem nigga u ain't got to go cop 50's sh**t
You stay right n' loyal to DIPSET n' D-BLOCK ain't nobodi in HARLEM bangin' 50's sh**t

Cam killed that nigga wit "CURTIS" n' u still ridin' with Nigga
Bro u ain't New York baby - Niggas in New York ride hard n' 50 ain't what he used to be

Kanye runs sh**t n' Hova got his baq.

And that's word from a real QUEENS dude Younghoodi
(and y'all watchout for Ja's new album which I'm workin' on with my INC family wink NOV 13)

Holla baq  wink smiley

bro i gotta reply 2 u because u sound like a ny nigga,weither u ridin with dipset g-unit d-block we all reppin ny,i live in yonkers i be on 354 d-block 2 gunz up.

cam kill 50 lol look at here they don't know where cam at ever since he got punched in the eye but is still dipset/g-unit/d-block all day ny we here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5lJuleKGfI

one more thing I do fuk with niggas in jamaica queens too nicca,bang em smurf domination my nigga young red guerilla gang free mistersir u already know.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE STREET LOL You FUNNY,IF You KNOW ABOUT THE STREET YOU WILL NOT HATE 50 DO You KNOW WHY?
CUZ THE ONLY THING You DO IN THE STREET IS GET HIGH SELL BAGS AND TALK SHIT,WHAT WOULD 50 BE DOING IN THE STREET WHEN HE GOT MILLIONS,I RATHER MAKE MILLIONS INSTEAD OF SELLING WEED BAGS FOR 5$.I KNOW NIGGAS FROM JAMAICA QUEENS NIGGA I GOT FAM THERE,I KNOW WHERE 50'S FROM TOO NIGGA HE'S FROM 134 STREET SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA QUEENS,WHAT THE HELL WOULD I BE DOING ON 134 STREET WHEN I GOT MOVIES AND MILLIONS TO MAKE.
IF You DON'T KNOW ME AM YOUNGDICE FROM YONKERS 45 HOOVER 3.5.4  TWO GUNZ UP STYLES/SHEEK/HOOD/KISS WHAT UP D-BLOCK NICCA/WHAT PART OF JAMAICA U FROM,DO U KNOW MY NIGGA YOUNGDICE FROM GUERILLA GANG?
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by anusule(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2007
shouting

up kanye
up kanye
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by bouzymill(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2007
Dis Forum reads "NAIRALAND", This is not about New York, Chicago - Not evn the whole North America, This is proudly Nigeria, get that? N.I.G.E.R.I.A, West Africa,

When we talk about 50 and Kanye, we are giving OBJECTIVE opinions and not Sentimental Time wasting shits you're pulling, be able to rep the right thing wheneva, Evn if you are the no1 New York Thug, be able to stay with the truth, JayZ [New York] bilivs in Kanye , Am sure Nas [New York] would everly go for Kanye,

"Curtis" needs to sell "Stronger" to win Kanye, [get that?]

AYO technology ko, BIOLA technology niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

REAL HIPHOP rules,

bottomline, Young, wateva, get educated, even Papoose told yah,

ANd if you love Nigerians, we love you, but if you hate Nigerians, Man, WE HATE YOU TOO
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2007
bouzymill:

AYO technology ko, BIOLA technology niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Roflmao, now that's funny!!!
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by heyo: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2007
yoounghoodi!!!! lollll funny dude i must say,no b small thing o! dat guy needs some ass smackin,dey holla ny like say the streets is made of gold.If u hate we nigerians or nigeria,men we dont give a f**k about u man,stay on ur lane n go take more of that crack u love takin,50 is hot but i prefer kanye's graduation,am gon buy dat first feel it b4 i get curtis, wonder wat he is gonna say this tyme.
@younghoodi
grow up man,get a life but first go 2 school
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by mrmetoo(m): 3:38am On Sep 17, 2007
Real advice right there from heyo to younghoodi, "get a life boi". All this your yo yo yo, to be serious is annoying. As someone said this is NAIRALAND for Nigerians and friends so all this "i rep ny" and stuff is bogus. I'm pretty sure u'll start saying everyone is beefing u or whatever since everyone is talking about u but really its not beef its just the ignorance displayed in your posts is really pathetic, its sad. Dude if u don't want to be here please feel free to bounce and don't let the door smack your ass on your way out. You're coming here talking about hating Nigerians like u're a factor in the scheme of life as once said get real with yourself and get a life, stay in school or go back or something, read a book just get more education.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2007
younghoodi or whatever your fuckn name is, i don't even kno why u actin like a stupid lowlife dum pussy like that, 50 aint even give a shit if your ass got killed while fightin for him, dum u need to get a life, what more could be a big achievement if not a sound education, now you're just runnin your stupid fuckn mouth on naija lovely hommies like that, nigga i don't give a shit whu tha "f"uck' r u or your stupid identity, you're nothin but a fuckn hood from what i can see so far, if your ass got shot while defendin that ugly bitch ass called 50, he doesnt even give a shit bout u, stupid fuckn lowlife dumb ass sick sad self-servicer, stop fuckin witt nigerians like that ya dig, if they can't talk, i'ma rep them, fool, thats what u and your stupid ugly stupid, a$$hole called 50 are!, dumb, im done talkin angry

Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by Wordsmith(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2007
LMAO @ mr mee too, obviously that stupid brat younghoodi or is it youngdice$ or whatever retarded name he calls himself needs some education pretty fast. This is what lack of education a la illiteracy can cause. the result? dumber than dumb posts, even more idiotic statements, and a retarded thought process to add to that.

If i can recall, that fool had the audacity to call we NLers/Africans booty scratchers. This fool's an obviously brainwashed Nigerian spoilt brat living in the States. If that is so, then by default, his parents are bootyscratchers, his ancestors ; the very likeness of apes, and his sis and brothers are creatures not worthy to be classified as animals. Silly Arrow, next don't you ever come to a NIGERIAN forum and utter such BS, ever in your life.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2007
stupid self-servicer, angry young fuckin hoodi stupid lame ass nigga
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by bluesky4(f): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2007
younghoodi:

bro i gotta reply 2 u because u sound like a ny nigga,weither u ridin with dipset g-unit d-block we all reppin ny,i live in yonkers i be on 354 d-block 2 gunz up.

cam kill 50 lol look at here they don't know where cam at ever since he got punched in the eye but is still dipset/g-unit/d-block all day ny we here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5lJuleKGfI

one more thing I do fuk with niggas in jamaica queens too nicca,bang em smurf domination my nigga young red guerilla gang free mistersir u already know.

Oh my lord, *sighs*, and what is all this in English?
Read your books, and stop wasting ur time with all this nonsense. Theyre making their money out of naive people like u.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2007
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2007
'Beaten' 50 Cent pulls out of Mobos

(Monday September 17, 2007 07:00 PM)
Rapper 50 Cent has pulled out of the Mobos and other European dates a day after he was beaten to the top of the chart by rival Kanye West.

The star had vowed to retire as a solo artist if West outsold him.

He was due to play the Mobos and the Vodafone Live Music Awards this Wednesday, followed by a performance for MTV in German on Friday.

But his spokesman told MTV News: "50 Cent is very sad to confirm that due to a last-minute, unforeseen and unanticipated change in his schedule, he will have to postpone his European promotion trip from September 18-25."

On Sunday West went straight in at number one in the album chart with his latest offering, Graduation.

50 Cent only managed second spot with his record, Curtis.

Both albums were released on the same day and the rapper - real name Curtis Jackson - vowed in an interview: "If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer write music.

"I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums."
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 18, 2007
please who is 50cent never heardabout him before, oooooh u mean one dude who looks monkisious, i know rember him, he called me yesterday at broklyn pleading to me to buy is album,nah by force, help
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 18, 2007
please who is 50cent never heardabout him before, oooooh u mean one dude who looks monkisious, i know rember him, he called me yesterday at broklyn pleading to me to buy is album,nah by force, help
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2007
ha ha ha ha
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by druggie233(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2007
jayon:

ahahahahaaaaaaaa lol u are a real mess cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO by Tiwa Savage – Ife Wa Gbona Ft. Leo Wonder / Download Gospel Music: Steve Crown - You Are Great / Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.