Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans (8446 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / 50 Cent / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 2:59am On Oct 10, 2007
ooh mayne, this Bleep face again!
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2007
bitch niggas are soooooooooo anoyinnnnnnn,thuff niggas move in silence.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2007
stupid e-thug! angry
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by eldee(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2007
lol
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2007
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy thats what he iz
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2007
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2007
o.d.g
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2007
chiogo:

huh?/ what's that?? never heard of that. u talk too much!!! angry

yes i have the right to talk angry angry Bleep face is defined as bitch ass p**sy calamities dunt lowlife burnt bread deadbeat stupid imbecilic fuckers like younghoodi angry angry there u have it cool

Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2007
jayvin01:

yes i have the right to talk angry angry Bleep face is defined as bitch ass p**sy calamities dunt lowlife burnt bread deadbeat stupid imbecilic fuckers like younghoodi angry angry there u have it cool
ok
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jewelise(f): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2007
guys,i heard he wants to retire,a bi na lie shocked
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2007
chiogo:

wow, are u sure u're ok?? u sound depressed or rather, obsessed with younghoodi. or u just tryin' to make your topic last 'cause each time somebody posts a word, u come back replyin' with anythin' even smileys, what's up with that??

then stop replying, i dont have time for your chit chat!, and i dont want to say anything else bout young!, fuc;k him, whatever!, dont reply u hea! angry who see u self! cool
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2007
jewelise:

guys,i heard he wants to retire,a bi na lie shocked

hes not! all that was just a game cool
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2007
jayvin01:

then stop replying, i don't have time for your chit chat!, and i don't want to say anything else bout young!, fuc;k him, whatever!, don't reply u hea! angry who see u self! cool
haha, jay-z wannabe embarassed go'n with yourself.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2007
lol, ma style is far from jay'z, i don't even like him cry if you're talkn bout  grin don't let me start namin,most boys in dl wan'na be like me  grin lol u fucking trippin,  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool u better pick on me tongue  cool cool cool

Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by Uche2nna(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2007
I wonder who "popularised" the word "love-vendor" cheesy

Now everybody is claiming to be a love-vendor embarassed
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2007
so, u trippin or what!
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by Uche2nna(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2007
Just curious
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2007
ohhh i c, cool
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2007
Uche2nna:

I wonder who "popularised" the word "love-vendor" cheesy

Now everybody is claiming to be a love-vendor embarassed
thank u, tell him
@Jay. . . wtf is dl if i may ask??
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 12:26am On Oct 14, 2007
dl (deltona) is the name of my hood in FL grin grin grin grin just like urs is rice & bean town cheesy and once again, stop fu*kin' trippin or else cool cool cool olenu gan!, olenu bi eku grin grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2007
is it a city or neighborhood?
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 1:01am On Oct 14, 2007
neighwtf? its a city!!!! cool
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 1:30am On Oct 14, 2007
dont be wtfing me. i don't know, that's why i asked because i don't live in florida.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 1:50am On Oct 14, 2007
jayvin01:

dl (deltona) is the name of my hood in FL grin grin grin grin just like urs is rice & bean town cheesy and once again, stop fu*kin' trippin or else cool cool cool olenu gan!, olenu bi eku grin grin

therefore its not a hood.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 1:58am On Oct 14, 2007
get use to hip hop, y'ull kno what i mean cool cool cool cool
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 2:00am On Oct 14, 2007
naija_diva:

don't be wtfing me. i don't know, that's why i asked because i don't live in florida.

why is it that when people says wtf, what comes straight to y'all mind is what tha f**k, y'all have dirty mind cool cool think bout WOooow Thats Fantastic as Wtf, and that was what i meant, ya dig cool grin cheesy
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 2:06am On Oct 14, 2007
jayvin01:

why is it that when people says wtf, what comes straight to y'all mind is what tha f**k, y'all have dirty mind cool cool think bout WOooow Thats Fantastic as Wtf, and that was what i meant, ya dig cool grin cheesy
okay lets review.
jayvin01:

neighwtf? its a city!!!! cool

neigh wow that's fanstastic? undecided
jayvin01:

get use to hip hop, y'ull kno what i mean cool cool cool cool

umm yea, , point is?
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by Uche2nna(m): 2:25am On Oct 14, 2007
neigh---what the fuXk!!!

or

neigh---wow that was fantastic!!!!

@ Jay hmmmmmmmmmm the first one makes sense
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 2:30am On Oct 14, 2007
i agree
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 2:53am On Oct 14, 2007
lol, yea yea, but next time let 'y'all mind be clean!, cool cool cool
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 2:55am On Oct 14, 2007
who said our mind weren't clean. wtf means wtf. no other meaning.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 2:58am On Oct 14, 2007
lol, nah!, also means WOWWWW Thats Fantastic grin grin grin get ur mind clean y'all!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Talking About 'Asa' / New Video: Ice Prince Ft Gyptian, The Magician Remix / VIDEO by Tiwa Savage – Ife Wa Gbona Ft. Leo Wonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.