Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans (8451 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / 50 Cent / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2007
hey y'all check this out! wink

Music business trade magazine HITS predicts that West's Graduation will sell some 800,000 copies by next Tuesday when it publishes its Top 50 Album Chart.

50 Cent's Curtis, however, is expected to make a strong debut as well, selling in the range of 600,000 copies, placing it in the No. 2 spot.

HITS gauges the sales figures by polling early album sales at key retailers.

While 50 proclaimed that he would retire if he was outsold by Kanye, he appears to have had a change of plans. He reportedly told New York radio personality Angie Martinez Wednesday that if he comes in second, he would respond to Kanye's label Def Jam by releasing a new album on the same day as each of their big releases.

"Hypothetically, if I came in under Kanye West, I would release a new album every time Def Jam had a priority," reports Allhiphop.com. "I would release a record verses every one of their top priorities."(no longer retiring) grin

50 expressed disappointment with how his label, Interscope, set up the promotion for the album. "It was the label," 50 Cent said. "Their dropping the ball all over the place. I'll release my next album and then I'm a free agent.", lol

i knew this was gonna happen grin grin, even jay z, mase, and others who resigned with ease still couldnt help it but to return to tha industry, it aint easy to leave all of that sticky icky though grin

Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by A40(m): 4:11am On Sep 15, 2007
The guy is a wimp jare he should congratulate the champ and stop whining like a ho
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 4:22am On Sep 15, 2007
yea i feel u bro grin he should learn to accept defeat, all he talks about is b**ches cars money and stuffs, idiot! grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by DaRkNeSs: 5:04am On Sep 15, 2007
Gosh i dislike that stupid 50 cents soda angry angry angry
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2007
lol, fool thats what he is grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by sweeti14(f): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2007
So far u all have been very correct grin.He is always talking about rubbish stuff angry.He's a monkey ass.He had better accept the faact that kanye west is going to beat him in this.And just check out the ugly picture on his album with the wrinkled forehead,bent mouth etc MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE A MONKEY(anyways he is).That alone is enough to discourage peeps from buying the album.It oops undecided sorry he should have put a better picture that makes him look more human 'cos the animal in him can't be hidden no matter what. grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2007
lol, i noticed that as well, grin so ugly, i don't kno what the fool was thinkin before placing that s**t on tha album grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2007
i think 50's haters keep buying kanye's album.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by mrmetoo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2007
Good music is good music (no pun intended), people are not buying Kanye's album because they have beef for 50 his album is just that good. Moreover 50 is not that relevant anymore, he really needs to step his game up.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2007
defjam buy 200,000 of kanye west copies that's why kanye's on top.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2007
what happened to his ny people??"i run ny" i feel so sorry for him. aww little baby. tongue
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2007
younghoodi, i feel u, and felt sorry for 50 as well grin hmnnnn, better luck next time
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2007
the hole ny got 50's album,but one thing's that jay-z's ass is gay because instead of supporting ny he's gay ass went and support a chicago nigga.we love 50 in ny man he's the new-king of ny after b.i.g die.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by DaRkNeSs: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2007
younghoodi:

the hole ny got 50's album,but one thing's that [b]jay-z's ass is gay because instead of supporting ny he's gay ass went and support a chicago nigga.[/b]we love 50 in ny man he's the new-king of ny after b.i.g die.
LOL all excuses, WHAT DOES JAY Z HAS TO DO WITH HIM shocked shocked grin grin grin, 50 is wack straight up cry cry
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2007
wtf?do yall think i care if 50's wack or not that nigga's out there seating on millions and yall ou here talking shit about him,yall think he gives 2 fuk about yall nope,go head 50 i feel u my nigga(I RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN NY) and i just got the news Curtis is at 803,000
Graduation is at 781,000.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2007
ha ha ha, fiddy's wack for real, grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2007
give 2 bleeps.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2007
ha ha ha ha, grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by tomiade1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2007
younghoodi:

the hole ny got 50's album,but one thing's that jay-z's ass is gay because instead of supporting ny he's gay ass went and support a chicago nigga.we love 50 in ny man he's the new-king of ny after b.i.g die.

50 cent was too confident, he got what he deserved,

@ QUOTE,   Correction JAY_Z is the king of N.Y after B.I.G died.

Peace up to Jay-Z, BEST RAPPER ALIVE!!!!!!!!

cool
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2007
u on crack jay-z don't come to the hood where he at never saw that fool in ny he said he from bk i have seen 50 in ny  allot of times but i never saw jay-z.

Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2007
lol, tomi_ade i feel u big time
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by DaRkNeSs: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2007
younghoodi:

wtf?do yall think i care if 50's wack or not that nigga's out there seating on millions and yall ou here talking shit about him,yall think he gives 2 fuk about yall nope,go head 50 i feel u my nigga(I RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN NY) and i just got the news Curtis is at 803,000
Graduation is at 781,000.
Excuse Youndice$ who the fu ck are you angry angry angry

Why are you crying like a bitch angry angry angry, just becos we all agreed 50 cent soda was wack

Do you understand the definition of Opinions and Forum, if not I will kindly advice your wanna be thug ass to check the dictionary.

Relinquish showing your stupidity and pay more attention to your studies.

Do we freaking care if 50cent soda got Money, I mean what is money without happiness and respects.

His music are destroying the life of today youth, examples you
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2007
i don't give a mess about 50 that nigga don't give a mess about me,he's out there seating on millions and we out here talking on the internet,am just reppin ny that's all.

It ain't hard to find me homey I live in yonkers y-yo hoover street,did i said i was a thug i ain't no thug am just a real nigga that keep it real 100,i love my ny niggas for death and i will die for them,jay-z's wack maaaaaaaaaan that nigga's the wackest nigga on the plannet even lloyd banks will kill that nigga.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2007
DaRkNeSs:

Excuse Youndice$ who the fu ck are you

Why are you crying like a bitch , just because we all agreed 50 cent soda was wack

Do you understand the definition of Opinions and Forum, if not I will kindly advice your want to be thug ass to check the dictionary.

Relinquish showing your stupidity and pay more attention to your studies.

Do we freaking care if 50cent soda got Money, I mean what is money without happiness and respects.

His music are destroying the life of today youth, examples you

lol, word, grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by DaRkNeSs: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2007
younghoodi:

i don't give a mess about 50 that nigga don't give a mess about me,he's out there seating on millions and we out here talking on the internet,am just reppin ny that's all.
Education is the best legacy anyone can ever offer you, so STAY IN SCHOOL

Do you have to use profanity to put your point across?

Shaking my head and feeling sorry for you cry cry

jayvin01:

lol, word, grin
silly ass tongue
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by tomiade1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2007
u don't have to be in hood to be the best rapper alive,

there are so many peeps in the hood who can't rap jack,

Accept it mehn, Kanye West won! cool, R.O.C always win!!!!

easy!!! cool
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2007
yeahhh
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2007
DaRkNeSs:

Education is the best legacy anyone can ever offer you, so STAY IN SCHOOL

Do you have to use profanity to put your point across?

Shaking my head and feeling sorry for you cry cry

silly ass tongue

AM A REAL NIGGA ASK ABOUT ME IN THE JUNGLE You KNOW THE NINE LETTERS YOUNGDICE NIGGA/WHO GIVES A Bleep ABOUT KANYE ALL I KNOW IS THAT KANYE IS A CHICAGO NIGGA THERE'S NO WAY AM GONNA SUPPORT HIS ASS ALL HE TALK ABOUT'S EDUCATION AND GRADUATION NY NIGGAS DON'T GIVE A FUK ABOUT THAT WE WANNA HEARD SOME OF THAT HOOD SHIT THAT FARARI F 50 FLOW.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2007
50 cent is not wack, he's a good rapper but . . . . he's too cocky. i liked kanye better but i thought 50 would out-sell him 'cause he's so popular and got ny people too but u see, all that glitters is not gold. u think people love u but they really don't. anyhoo, i don't care about who's outsellin' who anymore. I, for one, do not buy their cds. i only download. tongue. so, whoever wins is not my beeswax but i feel sorry for 50. he has to retire now. learn to be quiet, a'ight?? cry
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2007
if he retired then lloyd banks will be next the boy wonder a.k.a blue hefner queens boy .

Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2007
grin grin grin grin i wonder whats goin on in his mind now, grin i bet it would be sum knda click clerkin grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2007
is g-unnnnnnnnnnnnit and dipset all day fuk the roc curtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Talking About 'Asa' / VIDEO by Tiwa Savage – Ife Wa Gbona Ft. Leo Wonder / Download Gospel Music: Steve Crown - You Are Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.