Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans (8459 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / 50 Cent / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2007
i don't like the internet,i use to think internet is just bull shit but when i got on nairaland and star talking to u i got lost u got me soo addicted to this site that even my sisters think i like u,if u told someone in yonkers that dice be on the internet they gon look at u like u crazy cuz i don't like the internet but u got me addicted to it so something is tellin me that u did juju on me.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2007
looool
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2007
cuz when they trina check they myspace out am always talking to u one of them was like maybe that ngozi did juju on him,I don't know weither they were playing arround but that shit scared me.what kind of igbo are u?where ya family from?
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2007
hmm, this is gettin' hilarious.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2007
i might sound crazy but for real ever ya diss me ya scared me,i though u were my goon but when i got online ya hurt me badly,i use to like errthing about u but now i hate errthing about u,i though u were gonna have my back but ya help this niggas diss me if you help niggas diss me that mean u could help a nigga kill me,the shit u did just show me what kind of goon u are 4 real.am out i hope u have a great life bye bye see u in heaven.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2007
wow, idk what else to say. I'd never hurt a fly, yeah, u're my buddy and all but wait, can u tell me what i said in my diss to u?? 'cause i really don't recall. and i've been apologizin' for somethin' idk about.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2007
don't trina act like u ain't did nothing,just cuz i smoke too much weed that don't mean am stupid, am out girl am about to go outside and cheal with niggas that love me and will die for me my goonies not a natural heart breaker like u.bye bye.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2007
yeah, whatever, u forced it.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2007
okay,, that was some random stuff.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2007
naija_diva:

okay,, that was some random stuff.
lol, girl, tell me about it!! anywayz, am done. This whole thin' is some bull.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2007
chiogo:

lol, girl, tell me about it!! anywayz, am done. This whole thin' is some bull.

thank u anyways it was fun wasting my time talking 2 u, bye peace out, see u in heaven.

@ELDEE

MY BAD BROTHER I DIDN'T SAW THAT, I LOVE NIGERIANS AM NIGERIAN MY POPS'S NIGERIAN,NAIJA'S MY HOME,I LOVE NAIJA PEOPLE BUT SOME OF THEM DON'T REALLY LIKE ME,THEY TAKE ME AS AN AA THAT'S Y WHEN THEY GET ON MY NERVE I BE BRINGING THE BOOTY SCRATCHING BULL SHIT.SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO TALK TO DICE U HIT ME UP WITH RESPECT SO I HIT BACK AT U WITH RESPECT BUT IF U WAS BULLSHITIN ME I WILL BE BULLSHITING U TOO.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2007
younghoodi:

thank u anyways it was fun wasting my time talking 2 u, bye peace out, see u in heaven.
haha, i know, right?? it was fun.well, i didn't waste my time because i chose to talk to u, i always do what i want so it wasn't really a waste. you were really fun. cool
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2007
chiogo:

haha, i know, right?? it was fun.well, i didn't waste my time because i chose to talk to u, i always do what i want so it wasn't really a waste. you was really fun.

AM JUST PLAYIN WITH YA AIGHT DON'T FEEL SORRY CUZ U AIN'T DID NOTHING THIS IS JUST INTERNET AIGHT GIRL STAY COOL.1
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 12:40am On Oct 05, 2007
younghoodi:

AM JUST PLAYIN WITH YA AIGHT DON'T FEEL SORRY CUZ You AIN'T DID NOTHING THIS IS JUST INTERNET AIGHT GIRL STAY COOL.1

You stay cool too, buh-bye.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 05, 2007
@ younghoodi you've been smoking too much weed.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 2:19am On Oct 05, 2007
youngdice!, well u said i was a pussy, hmnnn, and wtf r u, gay? angry well if u think u can get down wi'mme, i got a piece of advice for u, dont fucking start what u cant fucking finish, im so fucking bad when it comes to this shit, u started it, by callin 9grians booty scratchers, holla @ me negatively and u willl regret fucking with me, angry stupid lil black bread!
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2007
jayvin01:

youngdice!, well u said i was a pussy, hmnnn, and wtf r u, gay? angry well if u think u can get down wi'mme, i got a piece of advice for u, don't fucking start what u can't fucking finish, im so fucking bad when it comes to this shit, u started it, by callin 9grians booty scratchers, holla @ me negatively and u willl regret fucking with me, angry stupid little black bread!

OK WOWWWWWW You BAAAAAAAD AND AM SCARED OF You embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

LORD WHY A BITCH NIGGA ALWAYS  PISS ME OFF.

one more thing i got real naija street niggas my 419 niggas am talking about real niggas not stupid hating ass niggas like yall.

I am nigerian nigga i rep the flag with no star,

Everything green from the shirt, to the shoe to the strings
Rims, to the car earrings to the chain
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by eldee(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2007
brovas, this started out as a simple laugh but its getting too far, just chill. if u want a one on one, just get each other's adresses. on nairaland, we settle beefs on the freestyle spot.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2007
chiogo:

haha, i know, right?? it was fun.well, i didn't waste my time because i chose to talk to u, i always do what i want so it wasn't really a waste. you was really fun.

A GOON IZ SUMBODY WHO GOT YO BAK
A GOON IZ SUMBODY WHO WILL FITE 4 U
A GOON IZ SUMBODY DAT WILL B DERE NO MATTA WAT
A GOON IZ SUMBODY WEN U GETTIN SHOT UP DEY READY 2 TAK DAT BULLET
A GOON IZ SUMBODY DAT WILL BAIL U OUTTA JAIL
A GOON IZ SUMBODY WEN 50 PPL BOUGHT 2 JUMP U DEY RITE DERE 2 HELP
A GOON IZ SUMBODY WHO A STAY STRAPPED WIT DA A-K NO MATTA WAT 4 YA
A GOON IZ SUMBODY LIK U
IM YO GOON AS LONG AS U MINE AIGHT GIRL HOLLA AT ME.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2007
younghoodi:

A GOON IZ SUMBODY WHO GOT YO BAK
A GOON IZ SUMBODY WHO WILL FITE 4 You
A GOON IZ SUMBODY DAT WILL B DERE NO MATTA WAT
A GOON IZ SUMBODY WEN You GETTIN SHOT UP DEY READY 2 TAK DAT BULLET
A GOON IZ SUMBODY DAT WILL BAIL You OUTTA JAIL
A GOON IZ SUMBODY WEN 50 PPL BOUGHT 2 JUMP You DEY RITE DERE 2 HELP
A GOON IZ SUMBODY WHO A STAY STRAPPED WIT DA A-K NO MATTA WAT 4 YA
A GOON IZ SUMBODY LIK You IM YO GOON AS LONG AS You MINE AIGHT GIRL HOLLA AT ME.

i know what goon means, awwwww, that's so sweet. A'ight, buddy, am ur goon.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2007
chiogo:

i know what goon means, awwwww, that's so sweet. A'ight, buddy, am your goon.

I GOT ALLOT OF GOONZ IN THE BEAN-TOWN DO U KNOW LUCAS BANNER?
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2007
nope, who's that??
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2007
that nigga own me money am looking for him i tough u know him.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2007
haha, u're funny. nope, idk him
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2007
he came from boston he was trina roll dice with me but niggas warn him now i got price on the nigga head and his runnin from me.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2007
oh, so u're good at rollin' dice?/ that's why u call urself youngdice$, oh i get it!! cheesy
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2007
I got it since 7 years old by this old dude i use be a little dice now am youngdice then next is growndice then next's olddice then next's deaddice.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2007
wow, from generation to generation.kudos to y'all. great job.haha
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2007
haha ur funny lol, my pops don't like that name whenever someone call me that he be sucking his teeth.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2007
good to see that the awesome duo are back on track.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by zyhnospike(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2007
i see a lot o yall r been caried along,youre simply playing to the game these dudes put together,its all media politics,it fortunately falls on def jams path this time around,now fifty is talking about releasing an album everytime def jam drops something,keeps everybody waiting to rush to the stand n grab an interscope of defjam record,thus keeping them smilling to the bank.id suggest you just grab a cd n enjoy whatever u can out of it.holla
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
oh stop it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: Steve Crown - You Are Great / Talking About 'Asa' / Download December To Remember Mixtape 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.