Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans (8448 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / 50 Cent / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by mrmetoo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2007
"Damn homie, your first album you was the man homie, what the f*ck happened to you?" LOL @ 50 crying like a damn baby all over the world. His new excuse is def jam bought Ye's album. He needs to just accept the fact that Kanye has a rising profile while his would continue to diminish as time goes on as long as he keeps bringing out rubbish. 50 fans go tell ur boi so stop living in the past, his time is up.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2007
angry angry angry angry wetin self, am tired of this nonsense can someone help, am serious, yesterday on my way back from work, i saw a bus park in front of me and friends the next thing we saw was some guys wearin G.unit shirt, and they where like buy 50 album **Curtis*** for just $2, can u believe i never did buy it instead on my way a begger begged me for $1 instead i gave him the $2, i can't waste money on sumin so wack, grin grin grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by bluesky4(f): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2007
jayon:

angry angry angry angry wetin self, am tired of this nonsense can someone help, am serious, yesterday on my way back from work, i saw a bus park in front of me and friends the next thing we saw was some guys wearin G.unit shirt, and they where like buy 50 album **Curtis*** for just $2, can u believe i never did buy it instead on my way a begger begged me for $1 instead i gave him the $2, i can't waste money on sumin so wack, grin grin grin

loool, good for u. Don't waste money on that nonsense guy.
so when is fiddy going to resign, isnt that what he promised us grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2007
from what i've heard, his cd wasn't all that in comparison to kanye. this boy i know said that his friend bought the cd and didnt like it so he gave it to my friend for free. even my friend said it sucks and doesn't want it.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2007
what we gon be seein now is, "the rise and fall of 50" ha ha ha ha, stupid idiot, y'all see, its good to be humble though, even if u r ontop, wink
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by nutyay(m): 5:11am On Sep 19, 2007
Y'all fools don't know how to do nothin but hate. Y'all hatin cos fif's gettin @ everybody & is corky so that doesen't make him whack. Pray ur fav. Rappers gat rich & stop hatin. F*ck y'all
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by eldee(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2007
young hoodie, i'm very sorry but the simple truth is 50 is crap. i know u have to rep for ny but, u could have chosen another nigga. when nas was like 'hip hop is dead', he meant EAST COAST RAP IS DEAD. so i'll prefer if u just go on and get a graduation album and listen to real music.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by eldee(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2007
and what's that stuff bout supporting were you come from, jay saw talent in Kanye. No insults intended but you're talkin crap because all the pple that brought up 50 ain't from NY. Let me explain to you

Eminem: Detroit
Dre :Compton

I love ny, but i rep for good rap also,so I think I rep for all nairalanders when i say if u get a chance to buy an original album, Buy GRADUATION
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by eldee(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2007
nutyay:

Y'all fools don't know how to do nothin but hate. Y'all hatin because fif's gettin @ everybody & is corky so that doesen't make him whack. Pray your fav. Rappers gat rich & stop hatin. F*ck y'all

hey thanks for the f**ked up advice, my fav rapper is not only the richest, but he's got a sucessful recording company and the hottest chick in the game as his handbag. And who can get more cocky than Hov

"Put me anywhere on God's green earth
I triple my worth
I will not lose!
I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell,
I am a hustla baby I'll sell water to a well."

JAY Z
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by A40(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2007
@eldee
Well said bro when you are down with the roc you cant go wrong

@younghoodi
Enough of this 50 ish already jare Fat Joe talk am sef that dude aint street M.J is more street than he is the guy should just retire and not fool himself even more.I think he should go back to Dre and find out if the Doc can heal his whackness
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2007
nutyay:

Y'all fools don't know how to do nothin but hate. Y'all hatin because fif's gettin @ everybody & is corky so that doesen't make him whack. Pray your fav. Rappers gat rich & stop hatin. F*ck y'all

f"uck u too fucking slut!, my fav rapper aint wack and hes off tha chain!, my middle fingers to tha sky for your weird stupid ass once again, dum slut! angry
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by mrmetoo(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2007
Its Official!!! Kanye sold 957,000 copies while 50 sold 691,000. So I'm hoping 50 keeps his promise (fingers crossed). To get serious I think 50 did good numbers judging from the state album sales are right now and even from the fact that his album was garbage. Kanye crushed 50 haha. 50 can actually afford to retire he has enough money, he's a good business man so he can live off that but I'm wondering who's going to be rushing to stores to buy them G-Unit sneakers now?
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2007
youndhoodi and friends grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2007
Jeez, when did younghoodi post again/? why are y'all still callin' his name?? c'mon now, leave him alone already,i mean he has left nairaland and y'all are still on his back.and that was definitely not meant to be rude, just my opinion.

jayon:

wow, beggar, where at?? ny?? undecided tongue
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2007
lol, idk grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by thegame(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2007
I hate his personality. Most of his lyrics are becoming wack.His best was Get rich or die trying album and candy shop and just a lil bit tracks.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2007
he should call it quit now! its over! embarassed
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by eldee(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2007
actually kanye accepted that 50 was a good rapper and jay z supported the battle
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2007
hmnnn sad
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2007
for real, i thought that 50(even though i dont like him) was gonna beat kanye because of his past in music and record sells. but i think the only reason his album didn't sell good was because you can tell that some of the songs on his album wasn't a 50 cent original. 50 has his own style and wasn't protrayed properly through his album. Ayo technology is a good song but it was not 50;s style. justin and timberlake totally took over the song making it more of there own.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 12:50am On Sep 24, 2007
i see!
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2007
u niggas need to stick my dik out yall mouth,and for u chiogo thank u girl is not your fault is my fault am the one that be talking all sweet 2 u that's why ya diss my ass.igbo girls are natural heart breakers.

jayvin01 

how u gon call me a pussy,I ain't diss u and u dissin me now that's a sign of a pussy.

yall could talk shit about 50 all yall want,but keep my name out yall mouths.

am out 1.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2007
hmnnn, lol, youngdice grin
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2007
u niggas need to stick my dik out yall mouth,and for u chiogo thank u girl is not your fault is my fault am the one that be talking all sweet 2 u that's why ya diss my ass.igbo girls are natural heart breakers.

u must be confused cuz she clearly stood up 4 u.

chiogo:

Jeez, when did younghoodi post again/? why are y'all still callin' his name?? c'mon now, leave him alone already,i mean he has left nairaland and y'all are still on his back.and that was definitely not meant to be rude, just my opinion.

wow, beggar, where at?? ny?? undecided tongue

Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2007
naija_diva:

u must be confused because she clearly stood up for you.

she was dissin my ass out,4 real she just modified that shit and think it will make me feel better,if a snake bite u he's apology will not do anything to u because u dying anyway.I use to like her badly for real,instead of been outside rolling dice smoking weed with my little homies,I be on the internet talking all sweet to her ass and shit kai I don't even talk to my lil sis like i talk to her,and now she diss me wow,thank God for saving my ass out because i was Trina holla at her.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by eldee(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2007
dude, i seee the reason why u're so into 50, u're exactly like him, fighting for publicity by saying things that don't exactly make too much sense.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by younghoodi(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
me into 50?wtf?THE ONLY REASON WHY I LIKE 50'S CUZ I KNOW NIGGAS FROM HIS HOOD 134 STREET SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA QUEENS GUERILLA GANG,MY FEVER RAPPERS ARE FROM MY CITY STYLES P/J-HOOD/JADAKISS/SHEEK LOUCH D-BLOCK 2 GUNS up yonkers nigga.
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by chiogo(f): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2007
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2007
calm down y'all grin its all good
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by jayvin01: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2007
younghoodi:

jayvin01

how u gon call me a pussy,I ain't diss u and u dissin me now that's a sign of a pussy.

yall could talk shit about 50 all yall want,but keep my name out yall mouths.

am out 1.

mayne u started the whole thingy, when u said shits bout nigerians, angry
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by naijadiva2(f): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2007
chiogo:

oh, boy. lol, this is not my thin'---kissin' ass over d internet but younghoodi, dear. i don't remember dissin' u. i was only dissin' 50 cent, which i found unnecessary by d way 'cause i really didn't care about d whole kanye and 50 issue anymore. that was why i modified 'cause what i wrote was mad long. d only part i mentioned your name was when i said that anybody cld be a gangsta just like 50 cent claims. and an example is u and i even said am a gangsta too if bein' a gangsta is all he can accomplish. maybe u read my comment wrong. my bad, that was exactly why i modified my entire post 'cause u seemed to be takin' d whole thin' seriously. hell, i don't even care 'bout kanye either. i only came here for d fun of it. I thought u knew me better than that but oh well, this is internet, hello i forgot. That's all i gotta tell u, u can believe whatever u want to. Why would i diss u on purpose knowin' u're (sorry, used to be) my buddy and all that.isn't that what we do/? diss ourselves?? oh, and i did not just modify it. i modified it d very day u went off all mad and stuff. and i've defended you two times, apart from d one highlighted by naija_diva. there was a first one.I really liked u too, i still do.anyhoo, peace out. this whole thin' is gettin' to me, am so hurt!!that's what i get for not mindin' my beeswax.

all i can say is damn. shocked
Re: 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans by eldee(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
if u can't get this, bro, i don't know any better way to explain to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO by Tiwa Savage – Ife Wa Gbona Ft. Leo Wonder / Download Gospel Music: Steve Crown - You Are Great / Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.