Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching (14044 Views)

Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri / President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by NinjaMetahuman: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Are you hight on colors ni

Where is the tweet? besides when do you all start defending hardened criminals.

Jungle justice has been a national problem why call-out peter Obi if not being obsessed and confused.

stupid reply as expected.

It took the likes of ezekwezili less than 10hrs to condemn killing of Deborah.
Should we talk about other incidents that has happened in south east that they quickly condemn and simply ignore whenever similar event happens in south east?

What is wrong with asking for consistency like Reno did?

So you suddenly realized realized that jungle justice is pandemic in Nigeria but you and your ilks danced like foolish goat when the likes of ezekwezili and obi took advantage of jungle justice that happens anywhere outside south east.

You are all here crying about atiku deleting the tweet that condemned Debora's killing, but you are crying cos your favorite politicians are being given same treatment?

Bleep you boy. And don't quote me again cos I won't read let alone respond. I already know you will reply with more insults or something more stupid.

Reno talking about the lynching and condemning it the day it happened.

I'm sure if you ask him, he will gladly condemn it again.

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by PHAYOL81: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
That the truth is bitter doesn't mean we should sugarcoat it with lies. Welldone OMOKRI, you've played your path. IF THEY LIKE THEY HEED, IF THEY DON'T, THEY BEAR THE CONSEQUENCE.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by YourMrBoo: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
stupid reply as expected.

It took the likes of ezekwezili less than 10hrs to condemn killing of Deborah.
Should we talk about other incidents that has happened in south east that they quickly condemn and simply ignore whenever similar event happens in south east?

What is wrong with asking for consistency like Reno did?

So you suddenly realized realized that jungle justice is pandemic in Nigeria but you and your ilks danced like foolish goat when the likes of ezekwezili and obi took advantage of jungle justice that happens anywhere outside south east.

You are all here crying about atiku deleting the tweet that condemned Debora's killing, but you are crying cos your favorite politicians are being given same treatment?

Bleep you boy. And don't quote me again cos I won't read let alone respond. I already know you will reply with more insults or something more stupid.

Reno talking about the lynching and condemning it the day it happened.

I'm sure if you ask him, he will gladly condemn it again.
You know nothing
Same thing am talking about.
Why mention oby!?!
Your mentor is just empty upstairs.
Attention seeking hypocrites
Didn't you know jungle justice is a national menace?? And that's because of the decay in the police force as people believed they are corrupt
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by javaguru: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
benuejosh:
did Peter Obi the so called messiah of the labourers condemn that killing? Yes or No? Stop evading the question.
I don't condemn it either, this guy's should be dead at child birth. Like u haven't jam.
If an innocent person is lynched I feel pity and sorry, but u see those criminals.

Oga I will burn them too
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by israelmao(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Reno should keep his X account busy by continuing to join issue with Obi.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by ProGSM(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
Head, FPAN
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by bentenny(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin the guy just told you the real truth, even with all the noise coming from your messiah bitter obi to President Tinubu, has he ever responded to him? grin i guess the same applies here too, Hypocrisy wont finish that your useless tribe wink
......like I said to your fellow slave partner or double...

I know you intend justifying your 30k per comment but atleast try to do so with your cerebrum and fingers properly connected!

The most hilarious and illogical part is to assume in a rather benighted fashion that I support Obi because i must be from his tribe!

Common sense is indeed not common!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerias Democratic Moments (in Pictures) / Why We’ve Not Sent Buhari 2016 Budget Details – House Of Reps / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari's Scheduled Visit To Taraba, Benue, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.