Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching (14043 Views)

Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri / President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by CooldipoMPS: 5:29am On Nov 09, 2023
shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by okoroemeka(m): 5:30am On Nov 09, 2023
adamusuleiman3:

Reno Omokri is 100% right. Too much Hypocrisy in the SE. I see posters above attacking the messenger because the truth hurts.
why pretend?when everybody knows the consequences of armed robbery in the southeast and south south is instant death by burning,this has been the practice since years back,Peter obi cannot change it or the United Nations,know that robbery in the south east has deadly consequence and nobody will pet you by taking you to the police station to be freed the next hour,be ready to pay the ultimate price if you are caught as a robber in igboland

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by MetaFiles230709: 5:33am On Nov 09, 2023
adamusuleiman3:

Reno Omokri is 100% right. Too much Hypocrisy in the SE. I see posters above attacking the messenger because the truth hurts.

This is why I keep saying and am convinced that the fake prophet mohammed is a smelly pig and allah a mad menstruating bush dog, why is it that when you murderers killed Deborah I didn't hear pim?
Smellers
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by leviaka: 5:34am On Nov 09, 2023
Why not condemn the skull mining in the SW, this rhinoceros of a guy can’t cease to amaze me, he was really dealt with by obidients, he has lost all sense of decency, he is confused, traumatized and sick.
Rhinoceros please take life easy b4 you go get HBP for OBI matter
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by johnjose68: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2023
chopnaira:

Source: Reno Omokri on Twitter.

Obi Onwubuasi and Oby Ezekwesili are both international press conference presenter grin grin

Wetin concern them with what happens to their fellow i.pob....so far they are doing their job of waking their parents with sliding tackles....it's ok.

If racoon, the copy and paste engineer, burn❤️‍🔥 today, nothing concern the feministic voice machine cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Helgreenluv(m): 5:38am On Nov 09, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Childish.

Only thing o'mockery is useful for now...
What he said is nothing but the truth. Till you die, you can never achieve half of what Reno Omokri has achieved. Stop deluding yourself

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Dannydavito: 5:38am On Nov 09, 2023
When an armed robber is caught on the act in Nigeria jungle justice follows. Reno just dey talk nonsense from afar.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Dannydavito: 5:41am On Nov 09, 2023
Helgreenluv:

What he said is nothing but the truth. Till you die, you can never achieve half of what Reno Omokri has achieved. Stop deluding yourself
. Name one thing Reno has achieved in life rather than reasoning from his anus

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by ba7man(m): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2023
LokoH:
Stup1d observation by reNO.
Only fo0ls don't know that Igbos don't harbor evil.
Kidnappings, baby factories, Hard drug trafficking, cannibalism, unknown gunmen killings, burning of people alive, discoveries of mass graves in Abia and Anambra etc are not evil acts done by Igbos, right?

Only fools will believe the trash you wrote up there.

Igbos, always using their mouths to write cheques that they can't cash. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by SonOfDSoil01: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2023
LokoH:
what a funny comment, so burning a whole full grown human being is not evil? What happen to handing them over to the police? Your hypocrisy stinks😂

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Dannydavito: 5:47am On Nov 09, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Childish.

Only thing o'mockery is useful for now...
The mumu man Reno abi na renocerous dey reason from his anus
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Obiedun(m): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2023
They are bigots

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by BreconHills(m): 5:55am On Nov 09, 2023
benuejosh:
I said it here but was insulted by my Igbo brothers as if i hate South East.

The whole Peter Obi who said he loves people and care for them was and is very silent about the barbaric act perpetuated by his fellow brothers. That also tells us that he supports killing.

Peter Obi may just have shown to Nigerians the kind of people they are in the South East. In the same period this evil act took place he was busy talking about the Awkuzu SARS killings of Igbos that took place during his time as governor.

Easterners won't talk about what is killing them because it is not about Buhari or Tinubu.

Bloody hypocrites. People filled with hate one towards another.

I dont think it is hatred. Many people from the SE have good friends from other regions. Many integrate well into different societies.

I think it is due to a [b]hyper competitiveness [/b]that initially served them well after the civil war but which is now past its due date. The igbo man typically wants to be above everyone including people from his own tribe. The competition is especially fierce at peer/ age group level. In the past it reflected in well managed trade inventory, low margins but high cash flow and educational achievement. One of the fruits of this is the legendary apprenticeship system which lifted all boats.

Unfortunately now in the IG, gram world igbos too are beginning to talk more than they actually do. The self effacing igbo man is gone. He needs to dhow off to maintain his mental ranking. Efforts put into building brand and customer loyalty have been transformed into a kind of perpetually unhappy state. The apprenticeship system is broken due to greed and lack of trust.

In short the igbo is declining morally just like other tribes. Hyper competitiveness now lacks commercial or agricultural productivity. It has been replaced by boasting - often pointless.

The difference between the igbo and other tribes however is this. And this is why I fear for them. Many lack empathy and emotional IQ. Generations of "competitive at all cost success" has methylated the collective dna to such an extent that many are incapable of introspective " why do I respond this way?" type thinking. The result is that they offend everywhere home and abroad. Instead of being able to ask the introspective question they lash out and speak of hatred against a special people. Some even equate themselves to maligned Jews.

Look other tribes have their own issues. I could wax long on the other two major tribes but none of them lacks introspective thinking as much as today's young igbos.

Well I expect a backlash but that again will be the fruit of a lack of introspection and the tendency to first lash out instead of first looking within.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Ekalerdehan: 5:57am On Nov 09, 2023
benuejosh:

The whole Peter Obi who said he loves people and care for them was and is very silent about the barbaric act perpetuated by his fellow brothers. That also tells us that he supports killing.

Peter Obi may just have shown to Nigerians the kind of people they are in the South East. In the same period this evil act took place he was busy talking about the Awkuzu SARS killings of Igbos that took place during his time as governor.

Easterners won't talk about what is killing them because it is not about Buhari or Tinubu.

Benue people are naturally Suya for Fulani folks
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by udemzyudex(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2023
So Obi is now the governor of Anambra? This dolt go just dey look for ways to trend.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Bellotelli: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2023
chopnaira:

I love the wars in the forum grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by diggindeep: 6:03am On Nov 09, 2023
Reno is making a mockery of himself.

😂
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by viodemus: 6:03am On Nov 09, 2023
grey bear bear, no dey always mean wisdom. some na e dun miss.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by gare(f): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2023
chopnaira:

But Reno you didn't condemn it, but you choose to go after Obi, using Oby as a smoke screen, you should grow up and let Peter Obi be.

You are becoming obsessed with him which is not too good and a threat to his life, let the man be before you get into trouble
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Teeklef(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2023
johnjose68:

Obi Onwubuasi and Oby Ezekwesili are both international press conference presenter grin grin

Wetin concern them with what happens to their fellow i.pob....so far they are doing their job of waking their parents with sliding tackles....it's ok.

If racoon, the copy and paste engineer, burn❤️‍🔥 today, nothing concern the feministic voice machine cheesy cheesy
Sliding tackles bawo...... Are they Sergio Ramos😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by viodemus: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2023
BreconHills:

I dont think it is hatred. Many people from the SE have good friends from other regions. Many integrate well into different societies.

I think it is due to a [b]hyper competitiveness [/b]that initially served them well after the civil war but which is now past its due date. The igbo man typically wants to be above everyone including people from his own tribe. The competition is especially fierce at peer/ age group level. In the past it reflected in well managed trade inventory, low margins but high cash flow and educational achievement. One of the fruits of this is the legendary apprenticeship system which lifted all boats.

Unfortunately now in the IG, gram world igbos too are beginning to talk more than they actually do. The self effacing igbo man is gone. He needs to dhow off to maintain his mental ranking. Efforts put into building brand and customer loyalty have been transformed into a kind of perpetually unhappy state. The apprenticeship system is broken due to greed and lack of trust.

In short the igbo is declining morally just like other tribes. Hyper competitiveness now lacks commercial or agricultural productivity. It has been replaced by boasting - often pointless.

The difference between the igbo and other tribes however is this. And this is why I fear for them. Many lack empathy and emotional IQ. Generations of "competitive at all cost success" has methylated the collective dna to such an extent that many are incapable of introspective " why do I respond this way?" type thinking. The result is that they offend everywhere home and abroad. Instead of being able to ask the introspective question they lash out and speak of hatred against a special people. Some even equate themselves to maligned Jews.

Look other tribes have their own issues. I could wax long on the other two major tribes but none of them lacks introspective thinking as much as today's young igbos.

Well I expect a backlash but that again will be the fruit of a lack of introspection and the tendency to first lash out instead of first looking within.

dun*ce analysis.

Igbos now take their tribe interest over a hijacked Nigerian interest, is a better analysis. This ideology has been a hall mark of the north and sw, since independence.

Talking about boasting, who boast pass a person sw for Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Integrafamoo: 6:11am On Nov 09, 2023
chopnaira:

Omokri is a political dummy. Are they the governor of the state? Must they put mouth in every matter?
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Antivirus92(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2023
benuejosh:

do you compare sleep to death?

Deborah murdered by Islamic jihardist for allegedly speaking against their prophet.

An alleged criminal tormenting the vicinity caught and set on fire...

These two cases are they the same?
So Obi should start commiserating with criminals just to satisfy you
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Blaze14k: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2023
gratefulheart:
Bitter Obi and Oby (hater) Ezekwesili are Hypocrite. Fake activists

At least you guys now have something to console urself. Meanwhile if you are a criminal u will be burnt alive in Onitsha and I'm sure this is not new to u either
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Traevis(m): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Normal thing for the hypocrites nah. They love to remove the speck in other region's eyes but ignore their own problems.
Shut up dah dirty thing
Did dey kill them for some dead Mohammed who can't fight for himself,
Only a fool would compare such cases
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Difrent: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2023
SeeWahala:

I sabi say you no get one single atom of sense or shame but Have you yourself ever condemned the killings and massacres that happen daily in your own benue state? undecided

This foolish reasoning again

Haba.

Them swear for una?

So because nobody condemned the killings in Benue so igbos can be killing themselves

Whoever did this to igbos will not die well.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Karemarealty288(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2023
benuejosh:

Oga go tackle herdsmen orgies in your coward-filled communities....alot of inbreeding on going. You can advocate for communal DNA checks/sanitisation and see the badass strategies Fulanis are using on your dumb asses... grin see someone from Fulani conquered protectorate get mouth dey talk for nairaland... grin
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by highchief1: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2023
ubest1:
The useless boy called Reno has start 2027 propaganda because Obi has hint on re-run
he will keep running like atiku his master.Tinubu ran once.intelligent and smart people don’t run anyhow.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Difrent: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2023
gare:

But Reno you didn't condemn it, but you choose to go after Obi, using Oby as a smoke screen, you should grow up and let Peter Obi be.

You are becoming obsessed with him which is not too good and a threat to his life, let the man be before you get into trouble

What Reno is going through is what many igbos have been going through since 2015..... The inability to accept defeat and incessant reference to the cause of the defeat

Reno's problem with Obi is that he made Tinubu win by splitting PDP votes

Igbos problem with Tinubu is that he was instrumental to the defeat of GEJ.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by meditator(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2023
LokoH:
I hate never seen people or tribe that hate evil and hatred against themselves and everyone for no reason like Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community / Fela Durotoye On Fuel Subsidy Removal: Brilliant! / Falana: Buhari Can Confer Honour On Any Nigerian — Dead Or Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.