Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching (14047 Views)

Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri / President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by insidelife22(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Feel pity for yourself Adaojo Victor. Your people have been grilled like suya but you can't talk, you even ran away to go and do gateman in Abuja. You think we don't know you? 🤣🤣🤣
My brother this forum is something else, they kill people like wild fowls in Benue,slaughter them like pigs in Kaduna, ogun and so on, just the other day I saw one thread where it was stated about bandits killing atleast 20 people in a northern state, they said nothing, even their INEC presido didn't comment on it, even Reno the Dingbat didnt say anything oh.
Now no one says Jungle justice is a good thing but we all know it has come to stay.moreover it is not restricted to the south east region only, it happens all over this British contraption.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by pachigo001(m): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2023
What’s Peter obi business with two Criminals burnt this Reno go enter street soon na madness be this

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by pachigo001(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Was really surprised how those SE activists couldnt say anything about the incidence

I mean, it goes to show how accustomed they are to primitivism that they didnt even see that as shocking. Turns out to be that only those that has never lived in the SE sees this as a shocking news, the original dwellers and indigenes see it as norms

Omo... We gat separate this country, cant imagine sharing the same space with people who still do this in 2023

because they are criminals we igbos don’t support evil
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by johnjose68: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2023
Antivirus92:
do you compare sleep to death?

Deborah murdered by Islamic jihardist for allegedly speaking against their prophet.

An alleged criminal tormenting the vicinity caught and set on fire...

These two cases are they the same?
So Obi should start commiserating with criminals just to satisfy you

Chinedu, oya go and wake your pa.pa with sliding tackle as usual cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by SonOfDSoil01: 6:40am On Nov 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

If this had happened in Lagos and the victims were ibos, OMG, madam Oby would have been on TV screaming and crying about discrimination against the ibos.

If this had happened in the North, Peter Obi would have given us a sermon on how the north are poor, uneducated and barbaric grin
grin abi nah, you know ibo lifes in sad yeast doesnt matter, except those in lagos or Sw cheesy or why do you think they can sacrifice anything just to live and die in Ragos where they are exposed to civility away from that primitive region grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by sylve11: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2023
😆 🤣 😂 cool

This Reno na one hello yeye person. grin cool

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Dannydavito: 6:44am On Nov 09, 2023
SeeWahala:

I sabi say you no get one single atom of sense or shame but Have you yourself ever condemned the killings and massacres that happen daily in your own benue state? undecided

I sorry for you. I advice you to run away from that your massacre zone called Benue. Agatu zombie .
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by evsimmigration: 6:44am On Nov 09, 2023
Since he did not condemn it,come and beat him.

EmperorCaesar:

Is that the point?

We are talking about condemning a barbaric act that took place in your region as recent as 2023

Cant imagine people still do that shit...You guys are still living in 1820 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or u think there's anything civilized about that dumb act?
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by SonOfDSoil01: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2023
bentenny:

.....I know you intend justifying your 30k per comment but atleast try to do so with your cerebrum and fingers properly connected!
grin the guy just told you the real truth, even with all the noise coming from your messiah bitter obi to President Tinubu, has he ever responded to him? grin i guess the same applies here too, Hypocrisy wont finish that your useless tribe wink
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by SonOfDSoil01: 7:04am On Nov 09, 2023
gare:

But Reno you didn't condemn it, but you choose to go after Obi, using Oby as a smoke screen, you should grow up and let Peter Obi be.

You are becoming obsessed with him which is not too good and a threat to his life, let the man be before you get into trouble
grin the same way your ibo tribe is obessesed with tinubu and anything concerning Ragos and Sw cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Blackdisciple(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2023
Omokirikiri I thought the supreme court has pass their judgement already Pls rest...

If the way you are yapping online that's how you were doing when working with GEJ maybe something would have come out...
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Wetlands22: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2023
No mind the bastard.
I don't tackle am tire for Twitter, him vex block me 🤣
YourMrBoo:
Why didn't Reno condemn it!?

Always trying to be politically correct
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Sleekfingers: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2023
😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reno my guy.....Reno made a valid point.

But sincerely speaking, if those two brothers were lynched in Lagos or another southwest state, .....dem no go let us hear word.....especially that Peter Obi.....they will start crying to UN and international communities. ....
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by BreconHills(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2023
viodemus:

dun*ce analysis.

Igbos now take their tribe interest over a hijacked Nigerian interest, is a better analysis. This ideology has been a hall mark of the north and sw, since independence.

Talking about boasting, who boast pass a person sw for Nigeria?

You've just proved my point.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by NICEEY: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Oga shut up, two thieves were caught and burnt. While jungle justice is not a good thing, it isn't exclusive to the SE and Its completely different from Deborah who was murdered on grounds of her religion. The way you people always try to gaslight and deceive people on this forum will put even the devil to shame!
So u can mention Deborah's case here. You see nothing wrong with burning humans alive because they stole from u, but u find it painful killing someone who committed blasphemy. What an irony, see Deborah got what she deserved as u too believe those guys got what they deserved. So man chilax.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by gammarays(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

100%. Below is what an onisha resident said about the lynching. 👇
You're a fool
Criminals are sent to death in the East since ages

Blame your security forces for insecurity. Arresting these hardened criminals is of no use as they'll be released.
East is not North where terrorists are pampered
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by HugoBoss10(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2023
Reno is suffering from the diarrhea of the mouth. I pity whoever that takes him seriously! cool
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Sharpsharp00123: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Why should he? Is he the President? Your brothers were murdered in 100's 3 days ago, yet your own messiah snubbed their irrelevant asses. Murdered like chicken, yet Tinubu didn't even breathe about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
it is now that the hypocritical igbos remember obi is not d president

So was he d president when he was also condemning everything?
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by JohnAOne: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2023
jogojogo:

Was the northerner woman who was killed with her four children in Anambra a thief?
HARIRA Jibril!

Don't forget that she was pregnant oh!

The children killed Fatima, 9 , Khadija, 7, Hadiza, 5, and Zaituna, 2.

IGBOS ARE SAVAGE TERRORISTS, people are just beginning to realise this.

https://dailytrust.com/im-now-left-with-nobody-husband-of-woman-killed-with-4-kids-by-ipob/

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by APCNig: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Normal thing for the hypocrites nah. They love to remove the speck in other region's eyes but ignore their own problems.

They are currently interested in Israel and Palestine, and also becoming the governor of Lagos
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by APCNig: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
I detest this guy, he stinks.

He doesn't care about idiots and nincompoops
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by APCNig: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2023
benuejosh:
I said it here but was insulted by my Igbo brothers as if i hate South East.

The whole Peter Obi who said he loves people and care for them was and is very silent about the barbaric act perpetuated by his fellow brothers. That also tells us that he supports killing.

Peter Obi may just have shown to Nigerians the kind of people they are in the South East. In the same period this evil act took place he was busy talking about the Awkuzu SARS killings of Igbos that took place during his time as governor.

Easterners won't talk about what is killing them because it is not about Buhari or Tinubu.

Bloody hypocrites. People filled with hate one towards another.

Igbos will never ever rule Nigeria. The 3rd Class Philosophy graduate and his useless Zombidients together with the bitter Middle Belters have shown the Core North and the South-West and South-South why Igbos and Middle Belters should never ever be Vice President, not to talk about being President.

2031 is Shettima/Wike. The Zombidients will cry for long
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Imert: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2023
Thats the outcome of what s/east politicians already ordered for.

what do u think will be d idiots responses.?

Had it been it happens in Kaduna or Ibadan, they would have been on their shouting mode since.

haters.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by gaspology(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2023
I am now sure, this mockery of a man is obsessed with Peter Obi. Shame. Real shame
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by NinjaMetahuman: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Why didn't Reno condemn it!?

Always trying to be politically correct
he has condemned it like plenty of times in previous tweets.

Attack the message, not the messenger.

Would ezekwezili keep quiet if that happened in Lagos or Kano?
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Efilse: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2023
GET ANY BOOK OF ANY AUTHOR FOR HALF THE PRICE

SEND A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP 08174686962
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Timothy89(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2023
LokoH:

small pickin.
Olodo

Na your papa I fit follow talk

I'm not mate with your dad eldest son

the cow doesn't even know how to write pidgin well, English you no sabi, pidgin na zero world class olodo
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by WhiteBlack: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2023
LokoH:
Stup1d observation by reNO.
Only fo0ls don't know that Igbos don't harbor evil.

lol!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by YourMrBoo: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
he has condemned it like plenty of times in previous tweets.

Attack the message, not the messenger.

Would ezekwezili keep quiet if that happened in Lagos or Kano?

Are you hight on colors ni

Where is the tweet? besides when do you all start defending hardened criminals.

Jungle justice has been a national problem why call-out peter Obi if not being obsessed and confused.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Sajio(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2023
Has Reno condemned the act? Is he not a Nigerian? Why questioning obi or waiting for Mr. Obi to react first? We must stop this sectionalism or this bigotry acts and see every Nigerian as one.
benuejosh:
old story! Has Peter Obi the so called 'People's President' condemned the killing? Don't run away from the main issue. Has he? Abi he is not aware. Instead of him to condemn that act he was busy talking about Esu and Awkuzu SARS killings that took place during his time. Is that not hypocrisy? Talk about Peter Obi and the South Easterners if they have condemn that killings and live Benue out of it. At least as for Benue you may out of ignorance want to say it is Fulani but what about this one that is an Igbo man against his fellow brothers. Talk about it. Have you condemned it?
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by koboko69: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Oga shut up, two thieves were caught and burnt. While jungle justice is not a good thing, it isn't exclusive to the SE and Its completely different from Deborah who was murdered on grounds of her religion. The way you people always try to gaslight and deceive people on this forum will put even the devil to shame!

What did I just read? Do you know the meaning of gas light abi na word u just dey hear wan use sef? Who made u the judge or gave anyone the power irrespective of what ever offence to commited to burn somebody alive? What if the boys were innocent like the Aluu 4? U are as evil as the northerners who killed and burned Deborah. What is the difference? Where in your bible does it say u can burn a human alive because of theft? Tomorrow y'all will carry bible and go to Holy Mary or one pentecostal to worship your God, just like the muslims who lynched someone over religion.
U trying to make sense at the same time making zero sense to justify evil just because your principals were called out for their hypocrisy. These are the lots who shout a new Nigeria. Abeg take several sits backwards and cover your disgusting hypocritical face in shame. Wtf??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' / Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report / Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.