Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,292 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded (42679 Views)

Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport / FERMA Commences Construction On Abuja-Keffi Road Unannounced, Many Stranded / Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2023
This gov is not even serious...they know why labour went on strike....ok issue a statement or caution the imo state government over there action on the NLC leader no way...tomorow now, one yoruba man will say it's igbo affair or what happens in imo should remain in imo....
What a country!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Good move. Since the authorities refused to be moved
Was this not as a result of the NLC boss been beaten?

2 Likes

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2023
If NLC/TUC did not react like this, the next maltreatment against NLC presido will be deadly. This should serve as a deterrent to other governors. How can you order beating up a whole NLC president simply because you're a governor.

It's crazy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2023
Good move. Since the authorities refused to be moved

7 Likes

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Ever8090: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
very good, NLC should also show thier strength
what strength,? Because one albino was beaten?...what have they done about the hardship in the country,...some of una no just get sense at all...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Sholuwa241: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2023
[quote author=Fugazy2023 post=126872601]This fools are doing too much. PBAT is too cool for my liking. Arrest those bastards, charge them to court and lock them forever. Nothing will happen.
Na noise SM headless mobs go make and soon everybody go calm down [/quot

You be fool for saying this kind of word , is this a military regime

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by NaijaCover(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Justice must come

5 Likes

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by ezechi24(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:
This fools are doing too much. PBAT is too cool for my liking. Arrest those bastards, charge them to court and lock them forever. Nothing will happen.
Na noise SM headless mobs go make and soon everybody go calm down

Will you shut up, when all the agbado and poorverty smelling western I dividuals including all your general overseers occupied Nigeria, even when things were extremely cheap who attacked you..... hypocrites ...spits

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Nairalander248: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:
This fools are doing too much. PBAT is too cool for my liking. Arrest those bastards, charge them to court and lock them forever. Nothing will happen.
. Because you dey chop 30 monthly from these govt

1 Like

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Ever8090:
what strength,? Because one albino was beaten?...what have they done about the hardship in the country,...some of una no just get sense at all...
cry blood, u r d most senseless. No justification for beating up the NLC president

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Odogwuzack: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
PBAT will be dealth with,he can't do shit

Lmaoo

Tomorrow na people like you go cry victimisation and vindictiveness grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2023
Lukepeter:

And people that have nothing to do with what happened to their boss, I can't imagine been in the travellers position right now; but is certain is that I would be swearing for NLC and not the government.
yes, make them suffer small. This I don't care attitude of Nigerians is too much

7 Likes

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Anansa0003: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2023
Make Dem use Train
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Davoodee: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2023
What is their agitation
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by fitinwell: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2023
Ground the economy, but we must see positive result , when this is over,,.. because the hardship is already unbearable on Nigerians.
When Two elephants are fighting who suffers it the most ..,, The Grass suffers.

Strike as never affected the high class and those working for them.

The middle and Lower class suffers the burnt from the economic shutdown.

Ironically Japa is not meant for everybody..

Nigeria is my Fathers Land,,

We shall stick this to the end.

Nigeria will be great again.

all these Old cargos in Power all have limited time to live on earth no matter how they reduce there age..
Death will catch up with all of them and they will end there lives full with regrets.

One will think that Nigerian Politicians will learn from Covid-19 and be remorseful

Nothing Last forever..,

4 Likes

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by rspy: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

This is the reason why Blacks can never catch up with other races on earth... they love their slave masters more than freedom

11 Likes

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by SeeThisLoser: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Primitive clown

5 Likes

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Obiedun(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2023
NLC has become useless

2 Likes

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by tnerro1(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2023
I don’t see my the whole country should shut down on 14th November just because of one yeye governor, they should shut the state down and not the country jor
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by femicyrus(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2023
Everyone wants to Japa

Is this how they go on strike in those countries you want to go?

1 Like

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Cantonese: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Ah Ah.

Wetin concern Owerri matter and people wey dey Abuja
Na APC dey in charge both in Owerri and Abuja. Also na Abuja Uzodimma dey always go. Workers declared Uzodimma persona non grata for Owerri airport.

Most importantly FG need to attend to the matter.
When you attack and injure the President of such a union, expect the consequences.

Note that the people of Imo state do not want Uzodimma as their governor anymore. He stands accused of causing the crisis in Imo state in the last four years.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by philos(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Why not go and do it yourself, or you can call your PBAT on phone and instruct him!
You think those who voted your PBAT will have a different country? You've not seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Odogwuzack: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
You know nothing atal. The president can't do nothing. NLC and ASSU unions are the strongest in Nigeria. Even stronger than your dead Judiciary

You are all saying this because Tinubu has not acted on their stupidity. When he does, you will come up with another narrative. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by aylive02(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:
. Take this rubbish down

2 Likes

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by YouAreNobody: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Sharrap dia!

2 Likes

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Jeyun: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:
u sounds so well like and illiterate. This is democracy everything has rules and process. NLC is playing to the rules this is what we expect them to do not locking up people shop in the name of strike. This one go touch politicians very well. Like u said tinubu cannot do anything rather than negotiate. Or this APC illiterate self

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by israelmao(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Sometimes I wonder what real value some people derive from supporting bad leaders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Prince0500(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Who is actually the fool here ? Do you think pbat as a democrat will go the foolish way

3 Likes

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by globalresource: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Why Jonathan no lock your saviour pbat and buhari when they were causing menace all over Nigeria. You need to check your head and history before you talk. You can volunteer to go the airport to stop them

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola / A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures / Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition In Obollo Afor, Enugu Road (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.