Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded (42711 Views)

Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport / FERMA Commences Construction On Abuja-Keffi Road Unannounced, Many Stranded / Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Angelfrost(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Would you have had similar view if Ajaero is supporting APC openly? grin

Precisely the same...!

If you make a mockery of the Labor union, and reduced it to an ineffectual and moribund organization or association, then the nation is doomed.

I don't care about the man's personal political affiliation, as long as he occupies that office, put some respect to his person.
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Odogwuzack: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

Precisely the same...!

If you make a mockery of the Labor union, and reduced it to an ineffectual and moribund organization or association, then the nation is doomed.

I don't care about the man's personal political affiliation, as long as he occupies that office, put some respect to his person.

Lmaooo... Tell that to the birds. grin
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by zelnababa(m): 4:59am On Nov 10, 2023
Exceed15:

Infact I never see anyone wey useless pass YOU. Are u happy with the current situation of Nigeria? It's not about NLC Alone. Things are tougher everyday.
oponu, is he fighting cus of Nigeria? Imagine a NLC president going to state to a for picketing 😂 what is work of state chairman? Mixing uniniost with politics, tell me how they Will not beat him, the most toughest NLC president I witnessed is Oshiomole, has anyone ever confronted him let alone beating? capital no, cus he is pure unionist then, not unionist in day politician in night wey Ajaero dey do.

1 Like

Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2023
atiku4President:

Am sure you have not eaten today.
Go to Google and read about the importance of Labour unions in a country. No labour force can survive without a strong one.
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by kelly72: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2023
Uzodinma the 419 kingpin locked down all the hotels in Owerrifor two weeks now. No hotel In Imo State is expected to rent a room to anyone for two weeks. He said he will rent all rooms and pay for two weeks leading to Saturday 11th November.

He wants to commit a serious crime on Saturday and his co-conman in Abuja cannot call him to order because crime isn't nothing wrong to him.

Anything legit to frustrate an slowpoke returning as Imo governor is welcome. Labour withdrawing services in protest of I'll treatment is legit.

Please hug a live transformer if you are pained by NLC's action.
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

is obi contesting imo state governmeniship election?

Mumu.
you are stupid.. idiot shebi next week results ll show when LP lose in IMO go and protest fool
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by blueAgent(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are stupid.. idiot shebi next week results ll show when LP lose in IMO go and protest fool

You see how a simple question exposed your foolishness?
Retard you die over Obi's matter.
Bastard.
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

You see how a simple question exposed your foolishness?
Retard you die over Obi's matter.
Bastard.
idiot fool get Lost...
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by blueAgent(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
idiot fool get Lost...

Retard, only Fools like you die over someone who barley knows you exist or gives a Bleep about failures like you.
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

Retard, only Fools like you die over someone who barley knows you exist or gives a Bleep about failures like you.
yeye foul animal only a failure recognizes one... Idiot of the East
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by blueAgent(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
yeye foul animal only a failure recognizes one... Idiot of the East

Should we post our achievements?

I bet you, you are a lowlife.

MUMU.
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Should we post our achievements?

I bet you, you are a lowlife.

MUMU.
go and Post it in ur useless family house.. nobody has time to do stupid bragging with idiots like u pple who thinks everyone that didn't support una fraud obi is a low life bastardic animal
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by blueAgent(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
go and Post it in ur useless family house.. nobody has time to do stupid bragging with idiots like u pple who thinks everyone that didn't support una fraud obi is a low life bastardic animal

Retard, low life, hunger go so deal with useless ppl like you.

When you get sense, we fit talk, for now go Bleep yourself.
Idiot.
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Retard, low life, hunger go so deal with useless ppl like you.

When you get sense, we fit talk, for now go Bleep yourself.
Idiot.
na that hunger go Kil your entire generations bastard fool
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by JOMAX: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2023
Lukepeter:
This is madness and should not be condone.

Tell me 1 dollar=1300 is sanity and should be condoned
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by JOMAX: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2023
gentposh:
NLC is now overdoing this thing ooh..

Make them no take jagaban for granted ooh.

Who is he? Shey Oluwa ni?
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Come in.
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Godsgift7837: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
Pleasehearmycry:

Hello sir. Please help me. I'm sorry for disturbing please.
Bro I no fit help everybody. Both offline and online I Dey extend a helping hand. When I can, I will mention you.

Thank you and stay blessed.
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2023
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2023
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2023
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Godsgift7837: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Pleasehearmycry:

Please don't forget me sir . please. I promise to pay you back by next weekend. I'm really stranded sir sorry for disturb.
Bro pls don’t mention me again. Why we Nigerians like to Dey take advantage of each other? You Dey create different accounts Dey write me and you feel I go just Dey stupid like that? This should be the last time you mention me. Take your problems to God and he go answer you.
Re: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded by Pleasehearmycry: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures / Train Rams Into Car In Kubwa Abuja; Female Driver Feared Dead (pics/video) / Portugal Job Seekers Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.