Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date (2739 Views)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / Naija Artist Wey Dey Find Attention Dey Plan To Marry Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date by luminouz(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Morrigan008:
I don't need to bragg about the ladies I fvck on a daily basis...but your incel is as loud as a lions roar...you can deep your smelly head inside a soak away pit and delude yourself...just face the truth you are ugly and lonely...a fine dude who has many partners won't type this shit grin

You have women you fuq and you are creating a thread to ask for online validation?

You last statement just describes YOU!!
Re: Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date by Morrigan008: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I didn't remember saying I have any crush on anyone… worse, celebrities.
oya go and dive the rock...and forever remain celibate cheesy
Re: Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date by Morrigan008: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2023
luminouz:

Speaking grammar won't save you. If you ain't a dunderhëads, why create this thread and ask men to ogle women online, for your entertainment?🤣🤣🤣
if you are not a scattered brain dunderhead you should have known that the thread is just for fun and fantasies but your rotten brain don take am as another thing grin

PS: YOU FAILED TO UPLOAD YOUR FULL PICTURE TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT AN INCEL grin
Re: Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date by Morrigan008: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2023
luminouz:

You have women you fuq and you are creating a thread to ask for online validation?

You last statement just describes YOU!!
remember this are not just women...this are celebrities...we are catching fun...but your IMBECILITY and being a lonely incel has blinded your sense of reasoning and cognition grin
Re: Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date by Morrigan008: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2023
sulakishop:
I sorry for your generation

which shithole did you crawl out from??
Re: Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date by luminouz(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2023
Morrigan008:
if you are not a scattered brain dunderhead you should have known that the thread is just for fun and fantasies but your rotten brain don take am as another thing grin

PS: YOU FAILED TO UPLOAD YOUR FULL PICTURE TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT AN INCEL grin
K
Re: Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date by luminouz(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2023
Morrigan008:
remember this are not just women...this are celebrities...we are catching fun...but your IMBECILITY and being a lonely incel has blinded your sense of reasoning and cognition grin
K
Re: Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date by Morrigan008: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2023
Sniper101:

That I ain't familiar with the faces of your Nollywood actresses makes it seem like I've been under a rock?

"Not everyone enjoys watching the BS being aired on African Magic".

try and understand that fact.

okay now you have seen their faces and looks...then who among the three would you marry,sex or date?
Re: Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date by sulakishop(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2023
Republic of Morrigan

Morrigan008:
which shithole did you crawl out from??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? / The Crazy Ex Thread / She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.