Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Myth About January Always Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Myth About January Always Hard (402 Views)

Why Do Men Believe This Myth About The Vagina Of Women? / Why Is It Always Hard For Successful People To Help Other Grow? / Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Myth About January Always Hard by helinues: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
It's just a myth . Only those who overspend during the festivities season or perhaps not prepared for the new year always claiming January is hard.

There are lots of competition during Dec, entitlement mentality from friends and family which are mostly financial, trying to proof what you are not just because you haven't been around for a while.

Hustle Smartly before December and during December, remember that those who you want to waste money on wasn't even around when you were doing the struggling for the money.

Don't be a slave to others all in the name of representing. Try that and see if January would continue to be hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Myth About January Always Hard by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Okay captain obvious.

1 Like

Re: The Myth About January Always Hard by Nice2023(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Helinues my friend.

U are on point honestly.

This is the only place I have come to agree with u sincerely.

Life no easy,but plan ahead.
Re: The Myth About January Always Hard by helinues: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nice2023:
Helinues my friend.

U are on point honestly.

This is the only place I have come to agree with u sincerely.

Life no easy,but plan ahead.

I have realized that one can only work alone but you can't really have that much satisfaction without spending on others which is fair enough.

But they having this self entitlement mentality while they knew nothing about how I got thr money is a big NO for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Myth About January Always Hard by Ondoterrorist: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

I have realized that one can only work alone but you can't really have that much satisfaction without spending on others which is fair enough.

But they having this self entitlement mentality while they knew nothing about how I got thr money is a big NO for me

Shatap

Helinues look for a job

1 Like

Re: The Myth About January Always Hard by Starboytwo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
In my area, we call the task force.

No corner wey you go pass, you must meet task force.
Re: The Myth About January Always Hard by helinues: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Starboytwo:
In my area, we call the task force.

No corner wey you go pass, you must meet task force.

You see, and person no go wan fall hand as it don tey.

Traveling home during Dec na kinda waste of money. The only fun thing about it is meeting old friends and family
Re: The Myth About January Always Hard by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
I've already made peace with the fact that cabbages and potatoes become my best friends every January... grin grin grin

I'll eat anything meaty the following month... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Myth About January Always Hard by RaySimran: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
January fever.

2021 was the last time I experience such. I had banked on a yielding investment that was extemated to ripen on january, so the leverage to spend was handed down, I blew it all on the yuletide believing that january is already taking care of but my expectation was dimmed, the sapa was raised to maximum, I lost a precious valuable due to what I passed through.

Now, my december budget are the tightest, even if Tinubu promise to share me his loots in january I won't go beyond my limit. grin
Re: The Myth About January Always Hard by tojahh(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
No be you go tell me wetin I go do.

(1) (Reply)

It's Flash Back Weekend: Which Of These Dating Apps You Missed And Was Fun Of It / Shameless 2 Busty Igbo Glamour Girls Seducing Male Fans Wit Their Large Breasts / What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.