Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra (46594 Views)

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / Yahoo Boy Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast At Dutchman Hotel,uniben / 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by soccerlite: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Is this the effect of hardship in the country

So many evil things happening

20yrs old boy
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by diamond68: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Raskimonojendor: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Hmmmmmmmm .yoruba Muslim all the way from Ogun state to Anambra to mine manhood
We all know how money ritual started in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by ade4real2016: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
20yr old...
Very pathetic n horrible...
Only God knows what d situation will be in few years to come....
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by jerk: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Iwantslavesgone:
Igbos are the most dangerous species in Nigeria. I'm more afraid of an Igboman than I am of a lion. Very aggressive and greedy lots
You need a lengthy ban for breaking RULE 2
Mods take note.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Tyktoker: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by EggonBoy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
I am not in support of what happened but why hiring a 20 years old boy that is supposed to be in school for the job of house boy.
Can the Madam allow her son of 20 yrs do such a job for someone else aged father?
They like taking advantage of the poor.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
The worst part of it all is that there's nothing like money ritual. These fools murder people for nothing.

1 Like

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Drsmartphilips: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
igbos can't gag me,they can call the mods for all I care,98 percent of igbos are criminals

1 Like

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Drsmartphilips: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
jerk:

You need a lengthy ban for breaking RULE 2
Mods take note.
you are a born coward, you igbos always cry when you are getting it hot

2 Likes

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by KnownUnknown: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Lol, ignorance might be bliss but it’s also misery
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by dinachi(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by chidi2003(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
God1000:
This is undiluted evil, some Africans are wicked
I wonder what tells the Black people that money rituals are real!
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by REGINALD001(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Iwantslavesgone:
Igbos are the most dangerous species in Nigeria. I'm more afraid of an Igboman than I am of a lion. Very aggressive and greedy lots

ONYE ERIRI ERI
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by fineberry(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
The love of money.....money on a fast lane.... money that will not be buried with you when you die.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by fineberry(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
The love of money.....money on a fast lane.... money that will not be buried with you when you die.
EggonBoy:
I am not in support of what happened but why hiring a 20 years old boy that is supposed to be in school for the job of house boy.
Can the Madam allow her son of 20 yrs do such a job for someone else aged father?
They like taking advantage of the poor.
you're wrong, do you know employing someone, paying them wages or salary is part of giving someone life a meaning.

3 Likes

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by adecz: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
He wan drive Jeep at all cost
this Christmas🎄🎄🎄
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
nlreserve:
Like everyone is billionaire in Tinubus Lagos. You are a big course to your generation

Curse***

You can see who's cursed now. Your school fees already wasted. grin

Really sorry for you. Forgive my big white teeth, that's to show how I pity you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by zudozz: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
But ....but... I thought they were all billionaires. undecided

"Obi!!!" Didn't you make your State Dubai ? cry

Oga, go n drink ur garri with tap water jare ...... or better still, carry ur wrettched parents n siblings go boudillion make Tinubu adopt una. At least na una dey rule! grin
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Sirianese: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/09/house-boy-cuts-off-aged-masters-manhood-for-money-ritual-in-anambra/

Papa no dey use that príck again, make the young guy carry am do juju take flex dollars grin
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
zudozz:

Zudozz to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Oga, go n drink ur garri with tap water jare ...... or better still, carry ur wrettched parents n siblings go boudillion make Tinubu adopt una. At least na una dey rule! grin

If I do that...how will your mum be satisfied? She needs me around. Ask her to explain further to you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by jersey4: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Not ogun state this time shocked

1 Like

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by zudozz: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

If I do that...how will your mum be satisfied? She needs me around. Ask her to explain further to you grin

Even ur certificate-less, classmate-less, cocaine addict uncle cant even get closer to anyone that is related to me even after enslaving u bunch of town criers since 99!

1 Like

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Programmer47: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
igbos can't gag me,they can call the mods for all I care,98 percent of igbos are criminals

Yes oh. Same with the yorubas and northerners. Don't mind all of them
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by EggonBoy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
fineberry:
The love of money.....money on a fast lane.... money that will not be buried with you when you die. you're wrong, do you know employing someone, paying them wages or salary is part of giving someone life a meaning.
Employing someone in a tender age that they suppose to acquire education is more of dream killing than than helping to actualizing one's dream.
Am a victim of this sh*t so I'm speaking from experience with so much pains and anger in my heart.
Things like this happen only in Nations where people uses their wealth to suppress the children of the poor instead of mentoring them to a better life.
Tell me.
Can this woman allow her son of 20 yrs to serve someone father in such capacity?
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Nonywendy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Please there is nothing like money ritual. Stop being gullible. Work hard I go make am
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Jman06(m): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
There's need for a total reorientation of Igbo youths. We urgently need to stop praising and honoring those with dubious sources of wealth.

Many youths now believe in the idea of "make money or die trying" which is very unhealthy for us as a people.

Igbo ladies also contribute in fueling this devilish mindset of making money by all means even at the expense of people's lives. Many Igbo ladies don't believe in humble beginning. They want you to already own a bank before coming to propose marriage to them. They fail to understand that many rich men today started building with their wives from the scratch. Their attitudes fuel the desperation by many young men to make money at all costs.

Therefore, there's urgent need for reorientation of our youths -- both young men and ladies

1 Like

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by OdefaGirl(f): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
So many people with dark souls roaming Nigeria. God save the innocent.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
I can't just imagine the punishment that suits him, because if i just say it ehhhn
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Zico5(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
I thought everyone is a billionaire in that region. Why cutting someone's manhood for the money u have in abundance. Believe these people at ur own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.