Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra (46588 Views)

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / Yahoo Boy Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast At Dutchman Hotel,uniben / 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by blahc007: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
Where are the billionaires. Sometimes I ask myself if truly is there anything like ritual money. If yes which cbn print the note for them. And why do the money mix with our regular money. And thirdly during naira scarcity why can't them roll out their naira to impress us and gain members.
My brother...the way you are thinking is not the way spiritual things work.....it's good to think logically though.

Let me enlighten you small

You have heard people pray to God to bless them financialy, people do pray to other spirits to bless them financialy too....(this one is not new to you I believe)

What does that mean? To be blessed means to be empowered
Note the Bolded

Now, when you hear that someone is involved in money ritual, it simply means, they are using sacrifices to invoke Dark spirits to empower them to gain finances, favor etc

What this means is that, whatever they do, what ever they sell, what ever business they are involved in, they will prosper effortlessly...

If na yahoo boy, once he is empowered, his clients will be paying without him doing too much conviction.....cos those clients no go de transfer funds with there clear eye.

If na contractor, the same billion contract another contractor is pursuing with all his experience, influence and complete documents, the one who is being assisted by spirits will get it with incomplete documents....because the person who will sign the contract will do it without knowing what he did (that is if he who is in charge is not spiritualy sound)

it doesn't mean that those spirits will print money for them.

Spirits do assist men....

Spirits respond to Sacrifices...both dark and Light Spirits.

If you are a Christian, you should know why God has to become a man to die before there is an atonement of sin....The realm of the spirit is legalistic and respond to Sacrifices by obidience...

1 Like

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Iwantslavesgone:

Igbos are loved in Ghana, South Africa, Philippines,Malaysia,china USA etc. Where they're either on death row, getting killed for criminality or filling up prisons grin. Dey play

Lols, and you think it ends there? I told you , you can't be in the caves of Osogbo and see positive things about other tribes in NIGERIA or outside the world .....
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by finallybusy: 6:45am On Nov 10, 2023
That boy is in his village. The authorities should fetch him there. Why didn’t he use his own manhood for the ritual? Oh, he wanted it intact to Bleep oloshos who’d come to spend his money. I see.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Iwantslavesgone: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols, and you think it ends there? I told you , you can't be in the caves of Osogbo and see positive things about other tribes in NIGERIA or outside the world .....

Isn't that what the dot nation is known for . Crime,hate , bitter losers and refugees

1 Like

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Thonee(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2023
Anambra state people and money ritual na like 5&6.
After them, Osun state, Ogun state and Oyo state follows.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Tommydare(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Na only babalawo, dibia and other ritualists fit explain better
Atarakpa:
Where are the billionaires. Sometimes I ask myself if truly is there anything like ritual money. If yes which cbn print the note for them. And why do the money mix with our regular money. And thirdly during naira scarcity why can't them roll out their naira to impress us and gain members.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by chidi2003(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
Who brainwashed black people into believing that money ritual got to be real?

1 Like

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by DJInfluence: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2023
Misleading headline. This na boy or man?
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Flamemignon1(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
Dude even when Elon Musk was the richest man in the world,he personally said that he's 100% sure that not all billionaires are accounted for because he knows majority of them who aren't in public media like Forbes or Bloomberg,not all billionaires are in the public sphere, know this and know peace
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Atarakpa: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2023
blahc007:

My brother...the way you are thinking is not the way spiritual things work.....it's good to think logically though.

You have heard people pray to God to bless them financialy, people do pray to other spirits to bless them financialy too....(this one is not new to you I believe)

Note the Bolded

Now, when you hear that someone is involved in money ritual, it simply means, they are using sacrifices to invoke Dark spirits to empower them to gain finances, favor etc

What this means is that, whatever they do, what ever they sell, what ever business they are involved in, they will prosper effortlessly...

If na yahoo boy, once he is empowered, his clients will be paying without him doing too much conviction.....cos those clients no go de transfer funds with there clear eye.

If na contractor, the same billion contract another contractor is pursuing with all his experience, influence and complete documents, the one who is being assisted by spirits will get it with incomplete documents....because the person who will sign the contract will do it without knowing what he did (that is if he who is in charge is not spiritualy sound)

If you are a Christian, you should know why God has to become a man to die before there is an atonement of sin....The realm of the spirit is legalistic and respond to Sacrifices by obidience... Thank you

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by fineberry(m): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2023
EggonBoy:

Employing someone in a tender age that they suppose to acquire education is more of dream killing than than helping to actualizing one's dream.
Am a victim of this sh*t so I'm speaking from experience with so much pains and anger in my heart.
Things like this happen only in Nations where people uses their wealth to suppress the children of the poor instead of mentoring them to a better life.
Tell me.
Can this woman allow her son of 20 yrs to serve someone father in such capacity?
who are you now blaming, The person that is hit by life struggle, with overwhelming hardship due the economy they find themselves and decide to give their children as help to others, so as to sustain nd at least feed.....Or the person that agree to accept this young children so as to help them ....by paying them for services rendered, at least to alleviate their pain nd suffering.

Think ham na......it's not everyone that will accept you into their home.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Bimpe29: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2023
Can't stop imagining the disheartening height of man's inhumanity to his fellow man.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by macjurek(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2023
My in-laws Ndi Anambra ,Ego,Igo,Kudi the dynamite they worship and Adore greatly and dangerously...

Kwenu ooooooh
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by lapintoz: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2023
How come Nigeria is not on the top 50 richest people in the world...the spirits don't like Nigeria ba 😁

Make una dey deceive una self till they kill each other finish for scam money ritual

blahc007:

Note the Bolded

If you are a Christian, you should know why God has to become a man to die before there is an atonement of sin....The realm of the spirit is legalistic and respond to Sacrifices by obidience...

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by babaireti(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by delpee(f): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2023
@OP

When will you bring us good news?

Too many terrible news reports from across the country. Hardened hearts and criminal minds everywhere.

We need some good news to brighten our days. Not your area of interest abi? angry smiley
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by nlreserve: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Curse***

You can see who's cursed now. Your school fees already wasted. grin

Really sorry for you. Forgive my big white teeth, that's to show how I pity you grin
That I didn't spell well doesn't stop the fact that Obi is you and Tinubu's night mare. You guys took Obi for granted when he contested only to be dissapointed by the supports here and there.

Conduct a free election today between Obi and Tinubu and u already know the winner
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by kkins25(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
lesbiconverter:
Christians may comply but the other piss-full religion will respond with violence
then i will respond with greater violence. grin
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Fahd11: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ndi hardworking billionaires ...... Onye rituals, drugs peddling and fraud.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by okoro: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hausa Fulani will never vote for Peter Pandora Obituary
nlreserve:
That I didn't spell well doesn't stop the fact that Obi is you and Tinubu's night mare. You guys took Obi for granted when he contested only to be dissapointed by the supports here and there.

Conduct a free election today between Obi and Tinubu and u already know the winner
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Sleekfingers: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Awon billionaires Isonu.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by blahc007: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
lapintoz:

How come Nigeria is not on the top 50 richest people in the world...the spirits don't like Nigeria ba 😁

Make una dey deceive una self till they kill each other finish for scam money ritual

What are you saying exactly...?
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Iwantslavesgone:

Isn't that what the dot nation is known for . Crime,hate , bitter losers and refugees

No my brother, forget what your father's told you.,portable was giving a popularity name by CUBANA.....
At the upper echelon....nobody cares who helps him come to limelight...
Wise up bro.....
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by nlreserve: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
okoro:
Hausa Fulani will never vote for Peter Pandora Obituary
How do you expect them to vote who does not exist? Are they foools? May be you thinking so
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Swiftgrp: 12:25am On Nov 13, 2023
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Samipurple(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
That's why you need a background check company like Giosinde Consultant Services Limited

They are in Portharcourt

Call: 08128877789

www.giosinde.net
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Ofadaman(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
He no steal anything na old man prick he collect, i dont even understand the story. One side said he killed the man ,another said the man has been rushed to the hosptial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Retired Army Officer Killed In Benin By Her Security Guard And His Gang (Photos) / Three Policemen Shot Dead In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.