Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra (46593 Views)

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / Yahoo Boy Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast At Dutchman Hotel,uniben / 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Obidients and evil are like bread and butter.
Developers and evil.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by DrAkpa(m): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
Atarakpa:
Where are the billionaires. Sometimes I ask myself if truly is there anything like ritual money. If yes which cbn print the note for them. And why do the money mix with our regular money. And thirdly during naira scarcity why can't them roll out their naira to impress us and gain members.

You are naive and still a child
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by xtervaganza(m): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Obi supporters and evil
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by xtervaganza(m): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ob1diots and evil
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Abuloma80(f): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
In the years back ie early 1970s, when l was in Primary school - there used to be a popular quiz as - WHAT IS THE MEANING OF IBADAN? The answer used to Igbo Boys Are Dangerous At Night (that was the ACRONYM of IBADAN). Yes it's now l truly believe of the Acronym of Ibadan.

Haba how hard-hearted was this bastard to be able to carry out this gruesome act, Irrespective of the drugs he was taking?

Honestly advising, people should learn to be helping and close to relatives. In case of such situation any of the relations will be very willing and happy to take care of the man. But NO people always believe "I have the money to hire a caregiver" now see the consequences!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by IjebuWarrior: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Iwantslavesgone:
Igbos are the most dangerous species in Nigeria. I'm more afraid of an Igboman than I am of a lion. Very aggressive and greedy lots

You're very correct! cool

2 Likes

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Iwantslavesgone:
Igbos are the most dangerous species in Nigeria. I'm more afraid of an Igboman than I am of a lion. Very aggressive and greedy lots

Igbo man that you can find in any part of the world, loved by all except the jealous and lazy lots.
OR

A Yellowbar man that hides in the caves of Osogbo only to come out with forged certificate due to zero exposure and communication with outside world ......

Tell me which one the society Prefers?
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by stankezzy: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2023
D boy as born and brought up at Ogun state, that could be where he learned his schoolership
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by jogojogo: 1:07am On Nov 10, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/09/house-boy-cuts-off-aged-masters-manhood-for-money-ritual-in-anambra/
He needs to make money to feed is hungry APC Yoruba friends
Oma se o
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by kkins25(m): 1:14am On Nov 10, 2023
I wonder if governments in this country have working brains because, I don't think that I am that intelligent to come up with solutions like these:

-demand that all religious leaders have an organized body that will regulate their practises. This should include Christianity, Islam, and traditional religions.

-A government kind of regulatory body should be formed that will demand that all religious bodies and leaders acquire a license to practise.

-The government should also mandate what messages this religious bodies are allowed to spread and preach.

-Establish regional governing bodies in the same way we have LGAs. infact, the LGAs can oversee this comfortably and help enforce the law.

-All Nollywood depictions of money rituals should not potray the ritualist enjoying life.

-Ban any music that advertises such practises.

-Have a meeting with all influencers, and get them to play a role in returning the sanity of the youths they've corrupted. They definitely play a big part in this.

-Have a police division that is solely responsible for arresting christian, Muslim, or traditional leaders, that spread hatred, or preach anything that does not help the government fulfill it's mandate.

-Implement a 10-year sentence for any religious leader caught practising without a license.

-ritualist should be executed shooting squad style and in public view of community members.

-Ban any books or material that teach any such practice.

- For traditional rituals, priests must seek the approval of the government counsel before they can carry out any killing of animals.

-indoctrinate children right from NUSERY 2 to not follow any religious man blindly. Teach children that the only way to make money is to work for it.

This problems are solvable for fvcks sake, and we have the resources and man-power to enforce it.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Anambra again.. spits
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by BALLOSKI: 2:23am On Nov 10, 2023
Who taught our people to be this stupid and wicked at the same time?
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by pongwa(m): 4:38am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by lesbiconverter: 5:01am On Nov 10, 2023
kkins25:
I wonder if governments in this country have working brains because, I don't think that I am that intelligent to come up with solutions like these:

-demand that all religious leaders have an organized body that will regulate their practises. This should include Christianity, Islam, and traditional religions.

-A government kind of regulatory body should be formed that will demand that all religious bodies and leaders acquire a license to practise.

-The government should also mandate what messages this religious bodies are allowed to spread and preach.

-Establish regional governing bodies in the same way we have LGAs. infact, the LGAs can oversee this comfortably and help enforce the law.

-All Nollywood depictions of money rituals should not potray the ritualist enjoying life.

-Ban any music that advertises such practises.

-Have a meeting with all influencers, and get them to play a role in returning the sanity of the youths they've corrupted. They definitely play a big part in this.

-Have a police division that is solely responsible for arresting christian, Muslim, or traditional leaders, that spread hatred, or preach anything that does not help the government fulfill it's mandate.

-Implement a 10-year sentence for any religious leader caught practising without a license.

-ritualist should be executed shooting squad style and in public view of community members.

-Ban any books or material that teach any such practice.

- For traditional rituals, priests must seek the approval of the government counsel before they can carry out any killing of animals.

-indoctrinate children right from NUSERY 2 to not follow any religious man blindly. Teach children that the only way to make money is to work for it.

This problems are solvable for fvcks sake, and we have the resources and man-power to enforce it.
Christians may comply but the other piss-full religion will respond with violence

1 Like

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Agugbadin: 5:03am On Nov 10, 2023
ANAMBRA in the news again for crime against humanity.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Pharaohny: 5:05am On Nov 10, 2023
NCAN over to unna wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Iwantslavesgone: 5:08am On Nov 10, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Igbo man that you can find in any part of the world, loved by all except the jealous and lazy lots.
OR

A Yellowbar man that hides in the caves of Osogbo only to come out with forged certificate due to zero exposure and communication with outside world ......

Tell me which one the society Prefers?

Igbos are loved in Ghana, South Africa, Philippines,Malaysia,china USA etc. Where they're either on death row, getting killed for criminality or filling up prisons grin. Dey play

1 Like

Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by OnonujuChrist(m): 5:13am On Nov 10, 2023
What type of smoke do this young boys take nowadays,, how do you think you would commit such a crime and go free? Well he is not an underage, let him face the full wrath of law.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Iwantslavesgone: 5:17am On Nov 10, 2023
jerk:

You need a lengthy ban for breaking RULE 2
Mods take note.

OSU cry some more
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Iwantslavesgone: 5:18am On Nov 10, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Crime doesn’t have tribe stop this you said you want slave gone is this how you will let it gone

Osu son of a dead Biafran soldier shut up. You know your people lead and others follow when it comes to crime .
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Iwantslavesgone: 5:21am On Nov 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
you just lied to your self.

Everyone else knows except the descendants of cowardly Biafran soldiers
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by oyeb15: 5:33am On Nov 10, 2023
Igbos love money more than their own life
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by CJStarz: 5:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Where is the boy from? Sure not Ebonyi state.
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Blackdisciple(m): 5:55am On Nov 10, 2023
Hmmmm....

This type Na make the man family just silently kpai this one with pains ...
Re: House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra by Slurity(m): 5:57am On Nov 10, 2023
IMAGINE THIS HAPPENED IN OGUN STATE. THE MUMU Obi supporters WILL FLOOD THE NEWS WILL ATTACKS ON ALL YORUBAS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn / We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.