Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad (30180 Views)

Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Phyde: 1:06pm On Jan 15
Abydupank:

Apply French visa for tourism.. its the easiest to get schengen in Africa.. and use same visa to enter Poland.. walk into any lawyers office in Poland to get the work permit.. lobatan
Good day Ma,
Please, can I still apply this procedure of getting France tourist visa and move to Germany and look for job?
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Abydupank: 1:16pm On Jan 15
Phyde:

Good day Ma,
Please, can I still apply this procedure of getting France tourist visa and move to Germany and look for job?
Yes.. it has always been available. But I didn't mention moving to Germany. Where I am sure of is Poland. You can get their work permit in less than 3 weeks and get the TRC in 3 months if you use a very reasonable lawyer.
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Phyde: 1:19pm On Jan 15
Abydupank:

Yes.. it has always been available. But I didn't mention moving to Germany. Where I am sure of is Poland. You can get their work permit in less than 3 weeks and get the [b]TRC [/b]in 3 months if you use a very reasonable lawyer.
What is TRC?
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Abydupank: 8:37pm On Jan 15
Residence card
Phyde:

What is TRC?
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Ajalalomo: 12:01pm On Jan 21
Abydupank:

Apply French visa for tourism.. its the easiest to get schengen in Africa.. and use same visa to enter Poland.. walk into any lawyers office in Poland to get the work permit.. lobatan

After getting the work permit through a lawyer, can I apply for the residency card while I am in Poland on visitor visa or I need to come back to Nigeria to apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. / Feminism: The True Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.