Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad (30080 Views)

Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by free2ryhme: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:
Good day nairalanders.. please I need advice on what to do.. am married with three kids, 5, 3 , and a year old.. I own a bussines.. but for now my bussines is down, the has been very good and lucrative.. but due to lack of capital to invest more on it. It was now shaking.. but the thing now is that.. I have the capital to invest on the bussines.. but now am saying should relocate abroad with the money and leave my 3kids and wife back home or invest on the bussines.. cus am traveling with a tourist visa and it’s a Europe country and I don’t how long it will take to get my papers over there please Nairaland I really need ur opinion not make future mistakes

Thanks

Did you discuss with your wife?
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Focusmind: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
In any situation, never forget the road that will lead you back home.

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Reelmii: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin...hmmm i dont know why i find this funny
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by princeemmma(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Even if you run away from your business collapsing

You will end coming up to meet the pieces when things those not work out over there

Travelling is a good thing, but traveling is not for everyone
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by EdwardMatthew: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's important to consider both the long-term future of your family and the stability of your business before making such a big decision. Why don't you take some time and move with your family is it possible?
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by nairamaniac: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
First take your wife to shrine to swear and also place magun on her.

But if she's ugly and maybe Fat, you can rest your mind.

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by PepeXKermit: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:
Good day nairalanders.. please I need advice on what to do.. am married with three kids, 5, 3 , and a year old.. I own a bussines.. but for now my bussines is down, the has been very good and lucrative.. but due to lack of capital to invest more on it. It was now shaking.. but the thing now is that.. I have the capital to invest on the bussines.. but now am saying should relocate abroad with the money and leave my 3kids and wife back home or invest on the bussines.. cus am traveling with a tourist visa and it’s a Europe country and I don’t how long it will take to get my papers over there please Nairaland I really need ur opinion not make future mistakes

Thanks

Lol. You wan travel on tourist visa then hustle cheesy. Give it 10years before you get your footing. This is for a legal migrant who go school find job. Hustler, na still from hand to mouth. You better stay in nigeria if you dont want to scatter your family.

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by We4all: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ogbeni, stay back and invest in the business or get your wife to manage it and try your luck in Europe. If things works out, then good for you.
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by dunski: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dikastan:
Do a legit paper and go. If you have a reliable agent, you can travel and make it even if it takes a little time. You can go over there and acquire a skill to boost yourself. I have a similar plan with you . Don't go with your family now and don't worry about wife's infidelity,any woman that wants to cheat will cheat even under your nose.
1. Make sure you use a reliable agent
2. You need to do a serious spiritual work, especially through prayer to clear your way spiritually so that forces of darkeness won't frustrate your plans.
3. Be positive and strong,life is about risk. Take it and make it

God bless you bro .Any woman that wants to cheat will do it right under your nose.Do not be discouraged.Look at the big picture

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by adontcare(f): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
5mil is small. Plan and save more. Then apply for study visa for just u. U will have to do research very well so that agents won't eat your money.
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Mosba: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks

In other words, you are about to take big risk. Nooo I'm not talking about business risk, I'm talking about your family risk, a woman can't stay long without the 3rd leg you realise that right?

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by obaidan: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks
LOOOOOOL.....NO TRY AM........NO EVEN TRY AM
You don't seem to have a concrete plan or maybe you are not sharing some other details. What part of Europe, Poland na europe, Germany na europe, Sweden na europe, Bosnia na europe, Italy na europe, even Hungary na europe.

If it is not US, don't follow them to do that japa on tourist visa with the intention of not coming back. Even US sef, u still fit hear am small but that one light dey dey at the end of the tunnel, e fit happen for u quick but those European countries? make e no be say na u go dey beg for deportation eventually

4 Likes

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by PepeXKermit: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:
Thank you.. please which other processes can I use to travel legally but my budget is 5m naira

5k dollars is what you want to travel with? Have it in mind that it would last for 6months for you MAX MAX then what else?
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by meritadavize1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Trust me, the best thing is to invest in your business first since it's lucrative... U can gather money and relocate late, while ur wife take care of the business before they join you...... You don't know what await you there, it's better to make sure u business functions here which might even help you when u travel out later....
Gwin007:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by nairamaniac: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
stacyadams:
grin grin na another man go dey salvage your wife toto when u no dey carry that one for mind first

Can't you use better choice of words on another man's wife?

This your words alone can cause instant breakup of their relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Quebec91(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
cheesy
ojun50:
My guy
Stay back, invest in you yr business.

No ask me for reason
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by kuntash: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Olumighty123:

Now that you've revealed how much you've got, expect plenty emails from hyenas (Travel agents) trying to devour you. Be watchful and careful in your dealings.

you stated the obvious ..

@OP, go to Nairaland travel section, read , and dont be lazy reading bro, you must not even contribute, I am sure lots of people have passed thru this your phase before and you are likely to see testaments that fits exactly your current circumstance, you would get your answers there, Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by NeyofeedNigEnt: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dikastan:
Do a legit paper and go. If you have a reliable agent, you can travel and make it even if it takes a little time. You can go over there and acquire a skill to boost yourself. I have a similar plan with you . Don't go with your family now and don't worry about wife's infidelity,any woman that wants to cheat will cheat even under your nose.
1. Make sure you use a reliable agent
2. You need to do a serious spiritual work, especially through prayer to clear your way spiritually so that forces of darkeness won't frustrate your plans.
3. Be positive and strong,life is about risk. Take it and make it

Exactly 💯

But I won't advice him to leave on visit visa
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by MrEverest(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks

You really need to be careful otherwise you might live to regret it. Traveling with visit/tourist visa will make life very difficult for you. You will struggle to get by and chances of regularizing it is low or may take many years.

I would advise you target Asian countries like South Korea or China. Work there for a few years and return or seek greener pastures elsewhere. You will get stuck in Europe with that visa and you might not see your kids again till they're grown cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Quebec91(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Fact 👌
CoronaVirusPro:

Let me tell you the bitter truth!

Don`t leave without your family!

With a visitor`s visa is a no no. That route is unpredictable and comes with different unplanned circumstances. You could get stuck for longer than you expected, and your wife and kids would lose patience, if not forget you.

If you want to embark on such route, move wit your family so you can be mentally stable.

Don't let anyone sweet talk you about how easy you could legalize your stay, it is an unpredictable route
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by eleniyan2020: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you don't already have a plan on how to hit the ground running when you get to the other side, then I suggest you back in Nigeria and wait for when you do. undecided
what plan when he is still in Nigeria, abroad is not like Nigeria...he should make sure he has someone is going to meet there,he will get a job!
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by excelchips(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
You are the one that can advice yourself on this. It is personal journey. Traveling abroad with a tourist visa with the hope of getting stay is not easy oh. The only thing I can tell you is to look before you leap. Seek advise from people in that country the passion you getting stay after your tourist visa expired, the possibility of making it over there. It is the people that have navigated the route that can help you in this regard. There is good life in abroad but it doesn't come with easy especially to a new comers. It might take up to 2-3 years to get your footing that is if your focused
So look before you leap.

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by henrisco: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
There is no pathway for tourist visa holder to integrate in Europe, u are about taking a huge risk in view of the fact that u have wife and children waiting for your support. If u can afford it, get a work visa and be assured of a greater tomorrow. But with tourist visa, bro think twice because u cannot rent s house, u can not apply for a job, u will be hiding from police/immigration, and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Omoapena(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
My brother, stay and invest in that business of yours, since you're certain of success in the business, stay.

Or probably compare the chances of attaining success in traveling to staying back to invest in your business, whichever one has higher chances should be your choice but to me, I would advise you to stay since you already have a business that is doing fine....

I can't leave my own family behind to travel oversea...

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
My dear, don't try and leave Nigeria with a Tourist or visit visa oo. They won't tell you the truth now until you get there. A lot of Nigerians came to Kazakhstan with Tourist and business visas and now they are running for police and if you are caught, na bye bye. Cool down and follow a sure route or go through studies. If you have a good result at University, you can try the USA or Australia for a scholarship

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by 080bjaked(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tourist visa to do illegal immigrant in an European country for that matter.
Bros, you sure say you get good advisers so?
Abeg find legal means go or just invest the capital in your business jeje
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by eleniyan2020: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Dem go run your wife o! Who you dey leave her for?

But on a serious note, you struggled with business over here. What gives you the confidence that you can make head way in where you intend going to? Have you considered how long it may take to bring your family over?

If you had a business that failed and somehow you have raised money to sponsor yourself abroad, why should you abandon that source? Going out is not what you think it is.

he should go look for better life rather than staying back because he want no one to smash the smash...doesn't worth it!
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Yankiss(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:
Thank you.. please which other processes can I use to travel legally but my budget is 5m naira
Please follow your heart. Nairaland is too impersonal to give you reliable advice in such a scenario as yours. I say again, follow your heart. THink inwards and follow your heart.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by eleniyan2020: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
stacyadams:
grin grin na another man go dey salvage your wife toto when u no dey carry that one for mind first
no b big deal...he just look for a better life instead of staying back because of pushy!

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Kajaard: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
You want to leave with only a tourist visa and then when the visa expires you start hiding and constituting a nuisance over there?

Must you japa? A married man with kids wants to leave to the unknown with just a tourist visa and 5 million naira. 5 million naira that is barely $4800 US dollars.

My friend look for something to do here with that 5 million naira.
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by finallybusy: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Japa and see how things are first. Being in the environment firsthand is better than listening to any stories about the place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife / My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.