Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad (30078 Views)

Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Unrated900(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lol with all honesty....
5 million won't do much for you as a family man
And it's also gonna do you something.
Call me on 08068094003
I will tell you something that's gonna benefit you
Plsss note I do not need your money
Nor anything, mine is just to be helping everyone who needs advise.
Am well known here
Am a car dealer...u can use your 5m to get 7m within a month and travel to Canada through student visa....
The link is on ground without needing your money.
Call me or chat me around 9pm
Am somewhat busy at the moment.

bosco9:

Bro I had to quote you because of your comment, I'm in the same exact situation as him, I have 5 million with two kids and wife.

Which country do you think will be best but not that tourist visa ?

I have been thinking for days now without enough good sleep
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by uvie66: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:
Good day nairalanders.. please I need advice on what to do.. am married with three kids, 5, 3 , and a year old.. I own a bussines.. but for now my bussines is down, the has been very good and lucrative.. but due to lack of capital to invest more on it. It was now shaking.. but the thing now is that.. I have the capital to invest on the bussines.. but now am saying should relocate abroad with the money and leave my 3kids and wife back home or invest on the bussines.. cus am traveling with a tourist visa and it’s a Europe country and I don’t how long it will take to get my papers over there please Nairaland I really need ur opinion not make future mistakes

Thanks
.... you better stay back and invest the money in your business, because traveling with a tourist visit the look for employment in Europe is extremely risky.

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by exnovio(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
My candid advise don’t leave your family for abroad,reasons
1..your visa doesn’t permit you to work,once it expires you becomes Ilegal,unless you seek asylum
2,,,Getting documents in Europe legally takes time,even Spain and Portugal which are the easiest Europe countries to get documents will take you minimum of 5years if you are lucky,that mean you won’t see your family for at least 5years,3,,,Accommodation getting a place to stay is not easy,since you don’t have documents you can’t rent a flat,well you can rent a room from fellow Nigerians flat.please am not discouraging you ,me myself I live in Europe,I know how things are here,well the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by uvie66: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Tourist visa of what, 6 months? And after that you'll become a illegal immigrant? Why do you people like to invite problems for yourselves? Why can't you go there the right way legally then invite your family and live happily ever after? You want to become an illegal that will always stay under the radar so as not to be detected and deported, spending decades without physically seeing your family then expect your wife to remain faithful and loyal while you do countless shenanigans over there,

Oga stay in naija and hustle, you are not ripe to travel out yet.
the thing weak me where is the quality of life ?
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by DeZoro(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
So many people here criticizing visitor's visa have never traveled before. If you are sure that you ll get a visa to a Europe, please go for it. When you get a visa, it's not illegal living in such country, but when your time expires, you become illegal. However, you have a chance to extend your visa inside the country and before then get a lawyer to start processing your stay. If your business is giving you stress and you develop HBP, you ll die. But if you travel and devout yourself to work, you ll make money and send back for project. I am telling you from experience. Good luck
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Aladine(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Don’t ever travel to Europe on a tourist visa to try and stay. You will learn the hard way. Put that money in your business and watch it grow
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Hakeem66: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Cmeo:

My candid advise would be don't try hustling abroad with visiting visa and leaving your young family behind.

Concerning your business, don't expect any business you do at this time will be profitable as it used to be and business nowadays requires higher capital to survive. I will advise that you look into a new business that requires like 500k to 1m that make a reasonable profit and
start it. Then grow the business to a higher height and become a major player in it as you would still have more money to play it big at a later time
you think it's easy as that, it's like you're not in Nigeria.
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by madjune(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dikastan:
Do a legit paper and go. If you have a reliable agent, you can travel and make it even if it takes a little time. You can go over there and acquire a skill to boost yourself. I have a similar plan with you . Don't go with your family now and don't worry about wife's infidelity,any woman that wants to cheat will cheat even under your nose.
1. Make sure you use a reliable agent
2. You need to do a serious spiritual work, especially through prayer to clear your way spiritually so that forces of darkeness won't frustrate your plans.
3. Be positive and strong,life is about risk. Take it and make it

I like your spirit. Life is a risk. Who no go no go know.

I actually feel for this man. Wish I can help.
If you're reading this, if you ever make it out to US, reach out; I can provide a place for you till you get on your feet.

2 Likes

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by occfx: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:
Good day nairalanders.. please I need advice on what to do.. am married with three kids, 5, 3 , and a year old.. I own a bussines.. but for now my bussines is down, the has been very good and lucrative.. but due to lack of capital to invest more on it. It was now shaking.. but the thing now is that.. I have the capital to invest on the bussines.. but now am saying should relocate abroad with the money and leave my 3kids and wife back home or invest on the bussines.. cus am traveling with a tourist visa and it’s a Europe country and I don’t how long it will take to get my papers over there please Nairaland I really need ur opinion not make future mistakes

Thanks

Na run you wan run sha... But if your wife is not supporting the idea, you may change business with the money. My dear family is important but if you are sure of success abroad, don't look back. It's better she cheats at your back than to cheat in your front. However, which ever option she chooses and you catch her, divorce her. Family needs money to run and the way Tinubu is going, abroad is better, educate her and tell her to steadfast for you. Relocate as soon as possible
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Badgers14: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks

Invest that money in your business and stay with your family.

When business gets more profitable, then you can take your family to vacation abroad.

It would have been easier if you were going on an employer sponsored visa that would have enabled you to bring your family over at some point or a skilled worker visa but with tourist visa.. they can even deport you few months after expiration of your visa if them catch you and you come back home starting from ground zero.

Using tourist visa while you are married with children will put severe emotional stress on both you and your family.
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Coronavirus1: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks
Invest the japa money on ur business Nigeria is the best place to leave you will not understand until you start regretting
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by nairamaniac: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Anything wey you like make you take swear if I want bang your wife I go bang am and nothing go happen grin

Hahaahahha. Abeg no bang my wife ooo cheesy grin
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Gwin007: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
I owns a boutique business
xtvn:
What sort of business you do
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by CyberG: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks

For a visitor visa, you want to break the terms of that visa, become an un-documented immigrant? Do you have any idea what that means? Simple advice: stay in Nigeria and grow your business. Apply as an immigrant and go legally.
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by stevups(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Anything that will make you leave your family behind will make you miserable over there. You are a made man. Don't disturb your life..
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by tonididdy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks

Don't think twice about it....hit the road 🛣️, as long as it's not cyprus
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by iyimide(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
xandy84:
Do you live in Poland? You sounds like it piece of cake to get a Polish resident permit. What about the language barrier?
You know lack of information causes a lot.. what was posted there is super valid. Look for this girl called Barrister Julia agbo on YouTube and Instagram.. she can help anybody legalize an European illegal stay.. and all she does is make you a work permit and she uses that to apply temporary residence for work. You are given 3years straight. Information is power.

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by EchoEnigma: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
First of all what kind of business were you into? If it's a sought-after skilled labor profession in Europe, gather the required documents and apply for work in companies hiring. You can then bring your family over after some months. Whatever you do, don't travel with a tourist visa hoping to make it. Be strategic and do your research. Good luck. 🎱
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Nigeriadondie: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks
You can never get a job with tourist visa unless “black jobs” which I would never advise you do
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by frozen70(f): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks

I think if your wife is working or trading

Leave them behind and go
Before one year you will fix yourself into something

Tourist visa is just six months

Hopefully you will get something doing there no matter how small it will still be better than here
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Empresa: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Stay back and fight For your family. If You don't have a skill, don't bother traveling out because it Will take longer to settle down.
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by greenmouse(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
pls stay back

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by theamazonguru(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
bosco9:

Bro I had to quote you because of your comment, I'm in the same exact situation as him, I have 5 million with two kids and wife.

Which country do you think will be best but not that tourist visa ?

I have been thinking for days now without enough good sleep

Go and search for Waka Waka doctor on YouTube. Watch his videos and decide. There are many options for you. Na you go tire.
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by bosco9: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
theamazonguru:

Go and search for Waka Waka doctor on YouTube. Watch his videos and decide. There are many options for you. Na you go tire.

Alright, thank you
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by bosco9: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
Unrated900:
Lol with all honesty....
5 million won't do much for you as a family man
And it's also gonna do you something.
Call me on 08068094003
I will tell you something that's gonna benefit you
Plsss note I do not need your money
Nor anything, mine is just to be helping everyone who needs advise.
Am well known here
Am a car dealer...u can use your 5m to get 7m within a month and travel to Canada through student visa....
The link is on ground without needing your money.
Call me or chat me around 9pm
Am somewhat busy at the moment.

Alright, I'll chat you on Whatsapp by 9pm.

Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by chisupport: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Europe of 10 years ago, no be Europe of today oo.. the street is already saturated. Going without a concrete plan is very risky, make I no go dey stranded on..
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Tohsynetita1: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks

Go look for business that has less probability to fail, that's what you need in that case but you will do enough research. Examples are import of goods to Nigeria, exportation of Nigerians foods abroad, or you invest in long term farming, I am doing research on mushroom currently and what have done so far, it's a mind blowing business. I am Partially in export of Nigeria foods also, do you believe that an item of 100 naira in Nigeria in Oyo State will be sold at #5000 naira in Ohio USA, the transportation far per one is #350 naira. No be scam o, Na part of wetin man the use live be that. Egusi of 100kg at 160k here is is sold around 10 USD per kg there, making 1000 USD, that's be around 1.2 million naira, transportation is around 350k, you will make around 500k within a week.
Alaye no go tell those that you have there to help you look for buyers of Nigerians foods. That's all you need. No waste your time, even if you want to go there, my brother go do market research on how to be free from poverty.
You might get there and be posting pictures to Nigeria, You don't need that, don't forget your stay will end one day, since you have friends already, make proper research on export and import, Around 200k people have left to UK alone this year, that shows, export has so many space. Ire o.
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Babaken(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
stevups:
Anything that will make you leave your family behind will make you miserable over there. You are a made man. Don't disturb your life..
with 5m his a nade man in this present Nigeria situation .
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Tohsynetita1: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
Babaken:
with 5m his a nade man in this present Nigeria situation .
he only needs to learn how to multiply and sustain the money.
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by Unrated900(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
I understand all you v said,but your link and connect is different from mine.
Bro the 3 point is valid
Believe me.
Keep your cash and come forward and let's see how we gonna plan ahead for you.
Forget about who is gonna received him abroad.
My brother Many people would received him.
I can't count 3 people in USA
3 people in Canada
4 people in Germany
And 2 in another Europe country who is gonna received him when he lands there...
Mine is to guide anyone ahead so as not to go derailed....

quote author=obaidan post=126895673]
You have spoken well BUT that your No. 3 na bullet point, if we begin to develop it, e fit reach 1000 pages. he said he has 5m.....he will drop 1m for his wife. he will probably use 1m to buy ticket. he's left with 3m which is just 3 thousand dollars. He has not said that he has anyone that will receive him when he gets abroad and help him facilitate getting a job, how will he get the job. He will be working illegally, so to get that job/hustle it has to be through networking or talking to anyone he meets or sees, so as he is speaking with people what if he goes around to speak about his condition to a whistleblower. Its one thing to be ready to beg anyone on the street for a job, its another thing if u have to watch your back while doing that. another thing people do not know is that those jobs he will be able to do will not leave him with so much savings. to be able to bring to bring 3 other persons after 2 years[/quote]
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by akpunda86: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks

Bros Bros bros see Ur beautiful family u wanna kill,hmm Ur family first ,guy u get mind ,when next u ass that 1 yr kid hmm,u have 5 million naira lucky you,kindly invest that in your business why waste your fortune on a temporal visa
.pls pls noting like family u Wana Japa,carry family but 5 million goes no where.
Bros Ur lucky yes you are ,please are u Igbo or in South East DM me let's talk.
Do u have an uncle,brother,aunty or strong relation in any University, Polytechnic,government agency,bros sky Ur limits
.I got a Canadian visa thru my elder brother there but at my age what am I gonna do there or u expect me to work in a farm or factory Mbah,I can't give bribes for contracts or they lock me up but here in Naija anything goes.
Bros Naija is hard but at same time sweet.
Please man up men DM me ,urs u have 5million,me I sold all to raise a company.good 🤞
Re: Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad by adontcare(f): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How much do you have in your account?
what do u mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife / My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.