Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey (17130 Views)

"I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen / Ajax Amsterdam Signs Calvin Bassey From Rangers In Club Record Deal / Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Administration1: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2023
Should we tell him?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by thereturnoflucy(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2023
This lad is lost. Plays Lb and can’t look up to Marcelo or the likes
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by obinna58(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2023
angry
This guy needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by JoeEeL(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2023
You want to end before u begin abi?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by SmartyPants(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2023
robosky02:
Him no see top players to follow

Even

Oliseh, Mikel or Ndidi

Na Harry Maguire

Wahala

Oliseh was far too early before him and all the players you mentioned are midfielders while he is a defender. The key thing is he actually was at the same club as Maguire so its natural that he looks up to him.
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by SmartyPants(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2023
thereturnoflucy:
This lad is lost. Plays Lb and can’t look up to Marcelo or the likes

He plays centre back these days and thats likely to be his final position.
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by chidi2003(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2023
Wawelexy:
Hope the Nigerian national team coach is taking note
Your words touched my nerves!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by RealEzee(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2023
Now can we see we don't need him on d national team ? grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Illegal1(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2023
omoh...........nawa ooh,hw person go dey pray for he own downfall?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by adioolayi(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2023
Maguire ke.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by izubext007: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2023
Yes.
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by johnjose68: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2023
robosky02:

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/i-want-to-be-like-harry-maguire-super-eagles-defender-calvin-bassey-2023110914250885787?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsapp&utm_campaign=BettingProf

shocked shocked
This is serious 😮

It's like someone saying he wants to be like obi Onwubuasi, the feministic lying machine embarassed embarassed

The coach should take note angry
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Illegal1(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2023
Wawelexy:

omoh..........bros abeg nah early mrn be dis,i no get strength to laff anyhow for compound b4 them go tink say i dey on colos..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Archworld(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2023
robosky02:

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/i-want-to-be-like-harry-maguire-super-eagles-defender-calvin-bassey-2023110914250885787?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsapp&utm_campaign=BettingProf

Can super Eagle blacklist this guy ?
We do not want Maguire in Super Eagle.

Infact the port authority shouldn't allow him to enter Nigeria again

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by hatakekakashi: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2023
princeade86:
so he no see silver or Ramos abi. Lol
Silva or Ramos were Leicester players like they were?

He and Maguire go way back.
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by KillahPriest: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Village people have come for this boy cry

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by UptownVibes(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Are you sure he knows the player he said he wanna be like?

grin Own goal scorer of our time..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by VinnyBaba: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:
Hahahaha.

You want to be calamity pending. Sluggish with ball, delaying pass unnecessarily

All the best sha

If Your Likes can support a Druggie and Certificate FORGER like Tinubu, why can't someone support Maguire? 🤨🤨

You no dey SHAME?😏😏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by ericmor: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2023
Wawelexy:

Lol. Watin does one sabi? They are only about the money and not the winnings
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by ericmor: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2023
TechCapon:
He's talking about the maguire of Leicester not the one of man utd ooo. Now maguire's mission is to put the ball in the back of his own net grin

He said he is still the same which means he still like the guy in man u
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by ericbertrand(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2023
Wawelexy:
Take note of what? You guys think professional football is easy. Bassey is also the best CB in the national team 👍

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Banhammy717: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2023
This guy wants to create own goal record for super eagle.
God forbid bad thing for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Reference(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2023
Ha..... shocked
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Ray07(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2023
His on the right path. We saw his gifts to Tottenham month back in the EPL. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Coly2012(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2023
TechCapon:
He's talking about the maguire of Leicester not the one of man utd ooo. Now maguire's mission is to put the ball in the back of his own net grin
. Oga net na net and goal na goal as far as there is celebration after the net shake.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Clinghton: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2023
Maybe he's referring to the good side.
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by pikechukwu6(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2023
grin grin It is finished!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Ekpoma1: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2023
Be careful for what you wish for
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by naijapikin2(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2023
Even ashawos have side kicks

He can MAGUIRATE when he plays for fulham

But please please and please

DON'T "MAGUIRATE". WHEN YOU PLAY FOR SUPER EAGLES.

E get why😠😠😠😠

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by wunmi590(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2023
Wawelexy:

You too like trouble 😆

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Teeklef(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2023
Haha!!! What type of wahala is this?🤪
Re: I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey by Soliddust3030: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2023
Una sure say this guy well so? This na better colos talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem / Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi / Maradona To Undergo Surgery For Blood Clot In Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.