Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls (2176 Views)

My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by LINSAR: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
I don't know if this is the right section to post this.

Ever since I started growing facial hair, I've been shaving it off. Now I feel like keeping it but I can't because it looks like the one in the image below.
Any solutions please?

NB: The image is not mine.

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by slimjohn2k5: 12:18am On Nov 10, 2023
Apply relaxer

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by Iamicekid(m): 3:14am On Nov 10, 2023
Apply relaxer once after that always shampoo daily and apply beard oils and brush or comb daily

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by Lovemeharder(f): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Oga, use relaxer.

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by Pussyisgud: 5:54am On Nov 10, 2023
Must you keep beards, shave dat thing off

3 Likes

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by falcon01: 5:56am On Nov 10, 2023
The image is not yours so how can we analyse your own? Show your own let's see some are hereditary some are due to not maintaining the hair.

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:08am On Nov 10, 2023
That means you hair must have a very thick density.u gatz dey apply relaxer.take note,after relaxer don expire ,e go roll into balls again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by Calabar1stSon: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2023
This is what happens when Vulture starts growing hair.

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by Gadafii: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2023
Use nourishing oil or hair creams on your beards

You think it come easy to keep and maintain beards of facial hair, if care is not taken you may look like kraze man if facial hairs are not properly taken care of

La

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2023
Which 1 be apply relaxer? U for first ask am if the idiot no get comb for house
Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by ConfidentialDoc: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2023
Sporting waves pomade and relaxer

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by BigDawsNet: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2023
LINSAR:
I don't know if this is the right section to post this.

Ever since I started growing facial hair, I've been shaving it off. Now I feel like keeping it but I can't because it looks like the one in the image below.
Any solutions please?

NB: The image is not mine.

Shave it off bro..

If you still hustling.. dere is no point keeping breads as some people that may want to help you may have wrong impression about your lifestyle...

If you are a baller with comfortable account... den I guess you should keep it and dress it very well... if possible order facial hair cream online

4 Likes

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by LINSAR: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Which 1 be apply relaxer? U for first ask am if the idiot no get comb for house

It's too little to comb. If I leave it till I can comb it, I'll look rough till then.

Lastly, your papa be idiot.

2 Likes

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by LINSAR: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Shave it off bro..

If you still hustling.. dere is no point keeping breads as some people that may want to help you may have wrong impression about your lifestyle...

If you are a baller with comfortable account... den I guess you should keep it and dress it very well... if possible order facial hair cream online

It's not like I'm planning to keep a full beard. I don't just want my face to look bald. It makes me look like a kid.

I'll look towards getting the facial hair cream.

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by LINSAR: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Iamicekid:
Apply relaxer once after that always shampoo daily and apply beard oils and brush or comb daily

Thank you.
But what kind of brush can I use?
I used my hair brush but it was too hard on my face and didn't do the job sef.

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by LINSAR: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
falcon01:
The image is not yours so how can we analyse your own? Show your own let's see some are hereditary some are due to not maintaining the hair.

Use the image to drop your advice.
Mine is exactly like the one in the image but I always shave it off before it grows that much so as not to look unkempt.

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by LINSAR: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
That means you hair must have a very thick density.u gatz dey apply relaxer.take note,after relaxer don expire ,e go roll into balls again grin

Relaxer no go pepper my face? cry

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by tonystark007: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
LINSAR:

It's too little to comb. If I leave it till I can comb it, I'll look rough till then.

Lastly, your papa be idiot.
lol, comment of the day

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by falcon01: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
LINSAR:

Use the image to drop your advice.
Mine is exactly like the one in the image but I always shave it off before it grows that much so as not to look unkempt.
this particular image is as a result of not taking care of it. Put relaxer, Wash it with shampoo apply hair oil and brush it.

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by LINSAR: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
falcon01:
this particular image is as a result of not taking care of it. Put relaxer, Wash it with shampoo apply hair oil and brush it.

Same with what others here too said.
But what type of brush will I use? I used my hair brush(the type they use to shine a polished shoe), it was harsh on my face and didn't give the desired result.

1 Like

Re: My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls by Iamicekid(m): 4:03am On Nov 11, 2023
LINSAR:

Thank you.
But what kind of brush can I use?
I used my hair brush but it was too hard on my face and didn't do the job sef.

Buy those type of brush person dey use shine shoe for secondary school days those are softer and also use your hand to play with your beards sometimes by that u straight them and yank off the ones that want to be tangling

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: / What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? / Is The Metaphor ''love Is Blind'' Right In Today's World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.