Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) (45849 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Johnbullirabor7(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Come to Jesus and be saved

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Faiththatworks(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hi
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by finni(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
They are just friends with benefits (FwB). I see nothing strange here.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by hartopher76: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
na there way, na them dey toxic pass but will always jump to social media and accuse men of being toxic.

6 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
One of the greatest SIMPS ever. he learned the hard way!

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
That is yahoo yahoo for our girls and ladies
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
OJ
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by JoshTim: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Maxtipulation:
The man also chop her na...abi em dey keep her like furnitures for house since then?

Is sex not mutual again or no be the man dey spend and use him energy?...or are you a simp

8 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Fatbam005: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
The price of rice has gone high again . What is exactly happening in this country
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by caracas: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Both have nothing to lose. We move..

Like seriously? The girl has gone back to poverty mode

6 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by HRMK: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
THE MAN IS DUMB!!
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Nathaniel111(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
99thEnemy:
Una see that bum bum? grin

Round fvckn ass
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
I like the Beetle car only, can she sell it to me now that she will be broke, the innocent man she was miliking have moved on..

And if she wasn't bothered that the man married another woman why is she telling us?

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by triple996(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
So unfortunate, women and money

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Panda7(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Another stuupid fulani news, another case of a tail leading the head. Please tell their adult male not to come back to lead other sensible people. Senile people.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Isobug: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Simp man......I will generously collect any of the things I can lay my hands
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by rooftops: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
.. U deceived a man and exploited him ...he accepted counted his losses and married someone else and was nice enough to share his joy with you.......

What exactly did she hope to acheivein by coming to report on social media ....?? I don't get

She was not expecting this rebuttal . She no know say the man get advocate abi na the man himself dey expose am.
She was expecting praises. Na this kind thing one girl do for a Chinese guy wey the guy go stab am for her house.
Stop leading people on.

11 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by BadMaster: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
9jaBloke:
smiley

Mayor is everything but her close friend.

52 & 22 should count their losses and move on.
I think Mayor's problem is that he finds it annoying that she lied that the man was toxic

8 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by purples25(f): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
What's the big deal?

The man liked her for her body and her age, not herself.

Just the same way, she liked him for his money.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Franzinni: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's the story of Adam and eve all over again .... You see, there was a reason God allowed Adam to enjoy his creation for some time before he made eve.... He knew once he made eve, it's the end of the beginning.

Women are designed to be crafty even when they have no reason to, and I have come to accept it as how it is supposed to be, but knowing that, I am always alert when I am around them... Becasue 70Percent of a man's problems is in some way shape or form tied to a woman.

God bless mayor for bringing that girl down to earth and funny enough she has further stifled her chances of getting married as her business is now a public affair. Karma

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Lighthammer(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
He is toxic?? yet you are still spending his money

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Dasdee: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
You guys can't understand, like I can't believe she is capable of this. I asked this babe out on date, we are yet to fix a date due to my busy schedule. Like wtf, had to click on the link to be sure she is the one. I was suspecting her, she travels all around the world alone and she always claim to be ambassador for some businesses. But her modest look won't even make you suspect it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Ikpunnegi01: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
1. He was 30yrs older than you but his money you had been enjoying with your mom ain't.
2. He was toxic but his money ain't..
You're wicked, you and your mother but I blame the man shaa.

10 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by chukkystar(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
The man has shown Her a certain class of lifestyle and left Her to fend for Herself. When the money she saved from Him finishes, She will start looking for another Sugar Daddy. It's obvious

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by liminna(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Smart man changed the narrative. moved on to the next young thing. Should he marry liability?

8 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Useless b!tch! angry
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by occfx: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Coolsat:
I don't even blame the woman but the generous simp

There is a kind of money you will have, na spending go dey hungry you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by boldsleek: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Both have nothing to lose. We move..
You are very honest on this topic.

Others are just being sentimental especially the Male gender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by nitt: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Yxxx:
I thought muslims especially those with hijab and based in the north don't do runs

She is not from the Northern part of Nigeria.

Her name indicates that she is a yoruba lady.

Sorry! no tribal foolishness available for u here tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
ebubeson:
As a lady, you have the right to reject a man you don't want. You cannot be at the mercy of a man, and the fact you refused marrying a man does not mean you will suffer in life. Again, you can still reject a man and meet him very poor later in life.

But my advice:
(1) When rejecting a man, do not dehumanize him.
(2) Do not eat the sweat of a hustling man that intends to marry you, if you are truly not interested in him.
(3) It is a nice thing to marry a rich man, but go after him, enjoy the money, but do not go after the money.

Of course you can reject any man. Marriage is not slavery.
But do it fast and don't collect any gift from him.
Show it clearly that you don't like him from the start.
Don't sit down like a dirty swine, enjoying all his gifts and money and later reject him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by StreetFight: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Coolsat:
I don't even blame the woman but the generous simp

If you have money, you can buy Sex nah. It's not news that we buy Sex everyday. The man was just paying for her Pussssy, that's all

8 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by 43Ronin: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
is she not a yorua Muslim girl, she will still end up as baby mama to rafiu, olaitan olaniyi.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / What Does This Lady Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.