Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) (45847 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Preservedfish: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Typical glucose guardians and their glucose

Gone are the days I go to hostels of uni looking for young girls

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Chasito(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
See her big mighty bum bum grin

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Jman06(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is why I don't pity any woman going through maltreatment of any kind in the hands of a man.

Women are heartless when dealing with men. Even their supposed love for a man is usually for their selfish interests. No genuineness at all! It's either the man's fine face or his pocket which all boil down to their selfish interests.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
Alhaja olosho

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by armadeo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
MrDoGood:
She should enjoy

The only problem is...

She's going to expect a 30 yrs old boy to have all that type of money and spoil her like that.

Lol

Na this one dey make me laugh. She go find belleful she no go see.

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by deltaF0SS: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
99thEnemy:
Una see that bum bum? grin
swears... cheesy
even aboki dey serve thirst-trap
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dasdee:
You guys can't understand, like I can't believe she is capable of this. I asked this babe out on date, we are yet to fix a date due to my busy schedule. Like wtf, had to click on the link to be sure she is the one. I was suspecting her, she travels all around the world alone and she always claim to be ambassador for some businesses. But her modest look won't even make you suspect it

Interesting... So, you know her beyond Nairaland and Twitter? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by iamtardey: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Both have nothing to lose. We move..
man lost obviously

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by themanderon: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
He is thirty years older than you but his money is not older than you?

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Man's after marriage after 50..

I'm always after if I want to father a child with a woman, so I don't ask just anybody out. Who cares if she lives off my osusu?

If I want to just play, I still wouldn't mind on letting a woman live off my osusu. So she had better take advantage and enjoy herself while it lasts...

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by CasNova: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
It is the man's fault.

Don't ever be carried away by lust.

6 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by stevups(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
You enjoyed fresh puna for many years, it's okay. Go and be with your wife Ole

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Quebec91(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Exactly
Reminderz:
confidently living off a man without planning to marry him, to them it's cruise because that's how they were trained to become... like mother like children.. you see why I don't pity these modern girls when they get served hot? they are nothing but parasites... they date the yahoo guys because of what he has so they can leech off him not because they love him, I don't pity them one bit when they have their head cut off for rituals... so he was older than you and you didn't tell him straight yet, you kept leading him on and eating his stuffs with your mother? I don't even know who's to blame whether it's the simp or the greedy fools..

I know the simp man would have moved heaven and earth for them not believing that he was just a fool in the game of the mother and daughter...someone who has been in the relationship game for long would have known that he's just getting played all this while but a simp and a resources are soon parted..

now if the daughter ends up with someone that doesn't give a fvck later in life or doesn't find a partner, they blame it on spirits not blaming it on how they played good men in the past...
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by kkins25(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Only a while ago, my friend at one school was gisting me about how she realized the so called holies of holies Muslim babes also do runs.. They cover it with hijab.. 😁 😁 😁

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by IbileIfe: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Chats between the man and the lady..
Some men are UNLUCKY IN LOVE.
Since I was 43 decades ago, younger women 18 and above visit, sleep with me and want to marry me, because they fell in love.
I am not rich in the bank, except my totally debt free Incorporated company that does not even have N1 million in the corporate bank account.

One of them even emptied her bank account to give me money when I was broke.
I was older than them by 20 years and older than my present partner by over 30 years and they are more attractive and educated than this fake runs babe.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by IbileIfe: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
iamtardey:
man lost obviously
How?
He forked her well many times.
And simply paid her.

Love is not by force.
Marriage is not by force.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Both the 52 yrs old man and the 22 yrs old lady are all insane. You people have 30 yrs difference between you two. The 22 yrs old girl will be paid with her coin sometime to come.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:
A 22-year-old woman identified as Zainab Abidoye is trending on Twitter after she was accused of milking a 52-year-old man's pocket and later rejecting his marriage proposal.

The said lady took to her Twitter account to reveal that she refused to marry the 52-year-old man and he sent her his wedding pictures with another woman.

However, social media users dig out the time she spent with the man who is married and how she and her mother lived off the man's wealth.

This is how it started....

Zainab Abidoye
Served him right, I love it now when stupid men learn the hard way. Nairaland have saved me after reading the red pill. When we talk to them they called us misogynists.

6 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Exceed15: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
[quote author=ebubeson post=126892676]As a lady, you have the right to reject a man you don't want. You cannot be at the mercy of a man, and the fact you refused marrying a man does not mean you will suffer in life. Again, you can still reject a man and meet him very poor later in life.

But my advice:
(1) When rejecting a man, do not dehumanize him.
(2) Do not eat the sweat of a hustling man that intends to marry you, if you are truly not interested in him.
(3) It is a nice thing to marry a rich man, but go after him, enjoy the money, but do not go after the money.

[/quote

Why didn't she reject having relationship with him in first place?
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Blessed4sure: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lol. You must be Yoruba. Literal translation.

WhisperedNoise:
10 are happening
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
The only reason a rich man wants to marry is to have someone take care of him even without love or sex. He can easily get those ones outside so it's her loss not his .

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:
A 22-year-old woman identified as Zainab Abidoye is trending on Twitter after she was accused of milking a 52-year-old man's pocket and later rejecting his marriage proposal.

The said lady took to her Twitter account to reveal that she refused to marry the 52-year-old man and he sent her his wedding pictures with another woman.

However, social media users dig out the time she spent with the man who is married and how she and her mother lived off the man's wealth.

This is how it started....

Zainab Abidoye
If you never promised him marriage, it's all okay. But promising marriage and eating his money only to play him later has destroyed those doing so. Whether man or woman is the player, it never ends well if the victim is mean. They could kill or wreck you spiritually. In a nutshell, never promise a man or woman marriage with the intention to chop their money or punnai and run. Whatever else is a game.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reason the serpent went to eve to eat the apple and not Adam.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
9jaBloke:
smiley

Mayor is everything but her close friend.

52 & 22 should count their losses and move on.

Because he corrected her inaccuracies and made some points that helped the public to understand what truly happened?
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by advanceDNA: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
IbileIfe:

How?
He forked her well many times.
And simply paid her..

How u women are quick to equate sex rounds with cars, houses, and millions of naira u exploit from men that care about you baffles me

Yet when u guys want to go and do ur normal hook up ...u are not worth more than 15k-20k

9 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Toktee(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:
However, a social media user identified as mayor who is close to her reveal what happened
some times I wonder why people go just the dash ladies money anyhow for what na?
It's because of the unsafe hole in between their legs?

I don't understand really.

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Toktee(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

How u women are quick to equate sex rounds with cars, houses, and millions of naira u exploit from men that care about you baffles me

Yet when u guys want to go and do ur normal hook up ...u are not worth more than 15k-20k
Walahi grin

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by finallybusy: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sidechick doings. She’ll run back to him. Na the guy win in the end.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by sacajawea: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
99thEnemy:
Una see that bum bum? grin
Why? What happen to it??
Too small?
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by CHAQUR: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
He must be one of our politicians...lavishing the country's scarce resource but personally abundantly siphoned... More like it. Help family members no matter how little.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by whizzler: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Popeonah:
You should be happy he let you go just like that, there are some men you will do this to by now your life would have been at risk, you're saying it like you have the right, babe just calm down body dey pepper people now. Happy you met and angel you didn't notice until you lost him.

High fives to u my brother. She is truly lucky

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by whizzler: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Klington:
A lot of finished men these days.

He deserves whatever wickedness she shows him

Funny enough he may have done all get did with a very free mind not minding what happens later in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / What Does This Lady Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.