Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave (44533 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Henry22(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Isn't that what you women want.

Women don't know what they want, she would have been here ranting like a parrot had it been he wasn't helping her with anything too.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by henrystaar1: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
You should thank God he is caring and loving. Note this: you are the one over working your husband. Try and clean those mess when you see it to avoid over working your husband. If he breaks down, you re the cause and you are not even working.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Yankee101: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
Maybe he’s trying to tell you that you are lazy and maybe dirty

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by obaidan: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

I feel permanently guilty and as if the only way I will get my husband to do less is if I do more. The thing is that I can walk away from mess and he can't.

THIS UP HERE IS THE REAL PROBLEM..........UR HUSBAND CANNOT STAND MESS, BUT U ON THE CONTRARY, DO NOT MIND MESS..... DOnt make the man feel bad for being a normal human being.
If you feel guilty for being a mess, deal with it without bringing the man into it.
She is the perfect symbol of selfishness, its unfortunate the man finds himself with this kind of woman, she feels guilty for not doing anything to support the cleaning of the house, then the solution in her head is not for her to step up a bit, but for her to get her husband to do less...so that the whole house can be dirty and she will not feel guilty again...God abego

2 Likes

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Josywhyte: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
voltron14:
Your head no correct.

I swear.
You just talk wetin dey my mind. If the man no do am now, na still she go run come NL come dey complain say her husband no dey help her ever since she born pikin. I no just know wetin dis gender really want sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by bizhop01: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nonsense
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Harddiskng(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

You think some people know what they want? Lol dey play.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Osashalom: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
I pity men who doesn't understand women. I have heard some men say, I cook for her, I help her do this, do that, even wash her clothes, etc yet she is not satisfied bla bla bla ...... Moderation of strong head and soft heart is the way to go with women.
Lightieness:
Wetin women want sef?

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by ukaface(f): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Ukaface u have a mail
I don’t have a mail
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by AngelicBeing: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
voltron14:
Your head no correct.
Hahahaha, Lol at your head no correct grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Bunnatex(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
Patented:

get up and do the work na. If work no dey d man go sidon.
Shior. Looking for accomplice not advice

Good God bless you...

I feel this is chasing clout
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Enemyofpeace: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by bunmitepresh(f): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
You could strap the baby to your back to do other household chores or devise a method of laying the baby on the bed to sleep, assuming you are to resume back to work after Maternity leave, you won’t carry your baby to work, he has to be in the Creche, which he will adjust.

I appreciate the fact that your husband is loving, caring and assists with the housechores….Thumbs up to him but please just try to assist with the little you can do so he doesn’t get sick or drained.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Enemyofpeace: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
Patented:

get up and do the work na. If work no dey d man go sidon.
Shior. Looking for accomplice not advice
don't mind her. That's why I mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewed her

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by achimendy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
voltron14:
Your head no correct.

Hahahahahahahaha

Abeg tell the confused woman again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by fadigalfemi(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
[quote author=Rubyjade post=126896268]From DM[confused gender]
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Idaytesj29(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

Your fellow women don't believe such a Nigerian man as your husband does exist. To them we are not caring or empathic. So, we don't need to advise you cos the scenario you are painting does not exist. grin

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Map1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
If the Man now die at the age of 40 now the blame will be shift on village people.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by chidiwar(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM
Clout chaser...

If uve been doing some of those ouz chores, he won't be getting exhausted them all..
Or probably u are the dirty type and I guess he is not.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by babzlim(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Can yall even stop with this faux-gotcha you think you're having? Ki lo n se gbogbo yin?

So one man, JUST ONE MAN out of thousands that is doing housework to the point of turning his ONE wife off is now the reason why y'all are saying you can never satisfy women?

Meanwhile I can bring you countless of stories of women who appreciated their men putting in equal or greater amount of time into housework.

Infact, I said I didn't know what to comment because this is an EXCEPTION I've never come across before.

Men need no excuse before they're being insensitive lazy bodies to their partners, and guys never needed any justification for not satisfying their wives. The fact is a greater number of women DO appreciate their husbands being hands-on and taking care of household chores.

Instead of you people to focus on the individual case that this is, and to try to address how an 'overindulgence' in housework can lead to a loss of intimacy between couples, you're choosing to call women out. Like being "housework-holic" is no different from being a workaholic, and the former can easily affect relationships just as much as the latter.
========≈============================
if u don't know this you better know now.

doing too much for a women or lady is bad.

be too caring they will complain that your soft
be too nice they will say that guy is too weak
help them with chores they will say your not a man
be good in bad they will say your a beast
be bad in bed they will f..k your friend
spend on them without control they will call you mugu
compliment them with sweet words they will run away from you that you most be a player.

the list is endless.

women are strange being
you can only kill yourself if you want to really satisfy them.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Benteazaa(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
You can never satisfy a woman. NEVER

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by nams77: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Women no know wetin dem want. As a man, just be yourself. EOD

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Sanctecosma(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
One of the worst mistakes by couple is
. The man assuming wife duties
. The woman performing husband duties

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Truvelisback(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Workaholic husband.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by chaloskyx: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
my dear something is wrong with the man just divorce him ahah how can a man be working so hard to make his family comfortable and happy isnt that madness what good man does that? my dear save yourself and leave that man you deserve better

2 Likes

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by EndRape2(f): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Will you keep quite, if he is all this, working ,bringing money, and still doing domestic chores, just for you to rest, not like some idiots that will tell you are you the first person to give birth, and will.not appreciate you,

Madam go and worship the mother of this young guy, she deserves all the blessings and all the love.

She has done well in training him,
God bless your husband , God bless his mother.

Madam, create the fun part, why he is working and doing chores ,sing songs or play music, and ask him the two of you should dance, also on weekends tell him you guys should go out, maybe you invite your aunty to come hold baby so you can create the fun.

But do nit ever make the mistake if telling him to stop doing chores and focus on Fun.

You will regreat it, and you will cry tire.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by harmony75: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
Wake up before him so he can see you're taking charge and you're in good condition to do house chores.. God bless good and understanding men like this 🙏 ❤️

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by QueenDima47(f): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hahahaha I laugh in India🤣🤣
Example of another man's food is another man's poison.
Domestic slave see name 🤔🤔
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Mom007(f): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
Till u kill that man with stress and become a widow then u will know that all u typed up there is rubbish. Lazy somebody! undecided
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by BECALMBECALM(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by BECALMBECALM(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
There is nothing you will do that will please a woman. If you love yourself just do the much you can and dont take them serious. Make sure you are taking good care of yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by lendahand(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
Preservedfish:

It's obvious you're a feminist

Likes of you will maltreat their husband
where she wan see husband, someone that is not normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.