Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave (44524 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by StreetFight: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
Lightieness:
Wetin women want sef?

If she doesn't do something now to reduce the work that the Man is doing, one of these days, the guy will slump from exhaustion. That's the end of Solomon Ghandi

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Janetjim1: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

Same old Recycled Story.... nothing new!

https://www.nairaland.com/7514237/husband-failed-satisfy-me-sexually

Link to the old one
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Justiceleague1: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Thunda will faya all the evil spirit equal rights Jezebel...
End time people
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by zikter(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jman06:
Where are nairaland ladies to come and tell us what women really want? Many women complain about their husbands not helping out with chores but here is a woman complaining that her husband does too much domestic chores. So, which one do we follow
Don't forget the saying that, too much of everything is bad. Hence her complain
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by NairaMaster1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
CJStarz:

Lazy wife

Very lazy and wicked wife.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by samsegs(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
When I say "fear woman",,,no get me wrong
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by BadMaster: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
Women are the most insatiable, selfish, ungrateful creatures you can find on this planet.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by NairaMaster1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
Orente21:
I wish my husband can do 1% of this work. I am always exhausted after the day's chores.

Your husband doing what? If not that I sensed you are virtuous woman eehh!

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Boldideas: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

This man is about to find out why other men don't do what he is doing not that they haven't done it before or not that they know they need to do it. 😂😂😂😂
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Dennisochampa: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
If you really want to help him, do some of the house chores before he gets back from work so that he won't see a néed to do them....
If he wakes up 6am...u wake up by 5am...do the little you can do before he wakes up.....
Coming here to complain won't do any good or does he tie your hands and legs when he's away at work
New borns feed alot but you can't tell me you feed your baby for hours in a row when it's not like you gave birth to incredible hulk.... If u really have it in mind to help him.... I won't be reading this post.... The only reason you're feeling guilty is because you know you can do more to help him but you chose to make excuses with your new born and saying he or she is the reason you're not able to do anything!!!
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by SmokedWhiskey: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
I've been going thru the exact same thing and can tell you this for a fact. Most men (assuming he was raised in a good home) have expectations on how they want their kids to be raised; and when you fall short, his going to have to step up and do it himself, at the back of his mind he sees you as incompetent but does not want to complain for now. I advise you to take this seriously and begin to play your role as it was meant to be or he might have to leave you at some point.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by romeorailss: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How in the world is tha man a poor man? undecided

That's not a literal meaning. When you say " poor man " in this context means you ate pitying him . Lol English sha !
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by frugal(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
A frustrated idiot will open a thread tomorrow and say “all Nigerian men are lazy, have no empathy, and not fit for husband”.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by jojothaiv(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Marriage where? You people don't even sit down to understand a story before running along with it.

Also, do men not always brag about how they can get any women? And how they'll go for fresh, firmer younger girls and shxt when they've made enough money? grin

So the man went for what he wanted and you people still have a problem with that?
This is her tweet and please don't assume next time.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by FireUpNow(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
You cannot satisfy a woman. If you are nice she will nag and if you are brutal will still nag. If you are giving her steady money fomshe will complain, if you give good and regular sex she will still complain. And if you don't do anything she will complain. This is the story of a woman. Know this and you will live long.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Iziquiel(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Madam you're saying trash. You're not complaining because you care about him and how he's stressing himself doing the chores but because he no longer has time to cuddle and have fun with you.

Who will cuddle a dirty woman? You wan use dirty kill the man and because he's trying to make his living space clean and habitable for himself you claim he's doing too much. How daft! Some women are very dirty.

Even you know you're dirty because you claim you can overlook a mess in your own living space with a baby around and you want him to also overlook the mess so he can have strength to cuddle you and everywhere will now be oozing like pig house.

Have you ever thought of why he no longer cuddles you? Because no matter how tired a man is sometimes he'll still gather small strength as soon as he sees a clean fresh smelling woman that turns him on but if you can be comfortable with mess around you imagine what your personal hygiene will now be like. I'm sure you'll be like one woman I used to know back then who smells from her hair and armpit down yet she won't allow the man to rest. Always fighting and complaining he's not touching her. You pass near her window the smell that oozes out is nose blinding. Na so she born full house like rat. 7 children. Las las, the man went to rent another room in the same compound just to avoid the pig, she still followed him there and broke the door. I know your type..only make man climb una una Sabi.

Leave the man. No use dirty kill am abeg. Face your baby and nurture him well make oga rest. Some married women especially new Moms need to step up their hygiene game.

Let any pig of a man or woman quote me to say rubbish this Saturday morning. I ready for anybody. I'm not smiling.
While reading your comment I suspected you were angry, then I read your last paragraph which confirmed my suspicion.

That your last paragraph make me laugh.
I no know wetin make you dey vex but Just take am easy.

Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by tabaralph: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM
I fear who no fear this gender, they are never satisfied or can I say they don’t know what they want, if the man does otherwise she will call him names
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Emaprince: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Isn't that what you women want.
That's what they said they want...but that's not how they want you to act.

Stop believing what women says...observe their actions .
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by wonder233: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
I have a personal experience. I was doing so much housechores and helping around the house, I didn't know it was making my wife irritated, till I caught her going to spend the night with another guy. And all she could say was she had become bored and needed excitement as I had become conquered territory with nothing but subservience to offer.
I quietly ended the marriage.
I got to realize women don't want you to do everything for them. It makes them irritated
Magnoliaa:

Can yall even stop with this faux-gotcha you think you're having? Ki lo n se gbogbo yin?

So one man, JUST ONE MAN out of thousands that is doing housework to the point of turning his ONE wife off is now the reason why y'all are saying you can never satisfy women?

Meanwhile I can bring you countless of stories of women who appreciated their men putting in equal or greater amount of time into housework.

Infact, I said I didn't know what to comment because this is an EXCEPTION I've never come across before.

Men need no excuse before they're being insensitive lazy bodies to their partners, and guys never needed any justification for not satisfying their wives. The fact is a greater number of women DO appreciate their husbands being hands-on and taking care of household chores.

Instead of you people to focus on the individual case that this is, and to try to address how an 'overindulgence' in housework can lead to a loss of intimacy between couples, you're choosing to call women out. Like being "housework-holic" is no different from being a workaholic, and the former can easily affect relationships just as much as the latter.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by GloriousGbola: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
This here is the problem with women. You cannot eat your cake and have it. If the man was leaving her to struggle with chores and the baby while he faced office work and nothing else, she would be full of resentment.

He is carrying everything and she still has complaints
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by ravensckar(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
voltron14:
Your head no correct.
Lolz. That juju don too work, now she's scared of the aftermath. The moment I read where the husband will get up by 6am to get the child ready for Nursery, I stopped reading.

That man don sniff pant. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
romeorailss:
■ That's not a literal meaning. When you say " poor man " in this context means you ate pitying him . Lol English sha !
Pitying him for doing what he can for his own family? undecided
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Funjosh(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Isn't that what you women want.

She is confused undecided
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Aareakinwunmi(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
Funjosh:

She is confused undecided
Very confused
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
wonder233:
I have a personal experience. I was doing so much housechores and helping around the house, I didn't know it was making my wife irritated, till I caught her going to spend the night with another guy. And all she could say was she had become bored and needed excitement as I had become conquered territory with nothing but subservience to offer.
I got to realize women don't want you to do everything for them. It makes them irritated
This conclusion makes you seem an eejit. undecided

You married for yourself a woman without drive and ambition of her own and when that stewpid plan of yours fell apart you decided all women are without the same drive and ambition? undecided
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by luminouz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jman06:
Where are nairaland ladies to come and tell us what women really want? Many women complain about their husbands not helping out with chores but here is a woman complaining that her husband does too much domestic chores. So, which one do we follow
Women are chaos. It's up to men to control and shape that chaos. If you can't or don't, that chaos control you and at the end you lose.

Women are adult children, it's up to you to provide leadership. When you fail, they disrespect you and you disgust them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Bankowner: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
You took the word right out of my mouth!!🤣🤣🤣
voltron14:
Your head no correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by DKM123: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
Even my 5 year old niece can tell this is an attention seeking clout chaser and a fake story teller and I can bet with my left scr0tum that a man wrote this.

Why Nairaland modes no dey ever get the intuition to decipher real from fake stories?
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Annahh(f): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
You hubby is probably like me that can't stand a dirty and messy house, so he work himself to exhaustion for his mental health.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by ravensckar(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
wonder233:
Bros, I quite understand your experience but I think you're kinda missing the point. Women are creatures of habit; give them an inch and they will move a mile. More so, with women, it's different strokes for different folks. Some of them don't want you to make them feel helpless while others (my wife for example) wants you to do everything for them. To my wife, helping out with chores is the real meaning of being a romantic and caring husband.

But me, I no send anybody. The goodness of my heart depends on my mood. Sometimes I help out and other times I act like a total d1ck. I'll return from work, turn on the T.V and start playing video game. Cloth self I no go pull talk less of doing anything. And it's at that same spot that I'll be screaming that I need my food. It's ddeliebrate bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A man must never be predictable. Your wife must never see you finish, hence, you'll lose the initiative. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by luminouz(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Can yall even stop with this faux-gotcha you think you're having? Ki lo n se gbogbo yin?

So one man, JUST ONE MAN out of thousands that is doing housework to the point of turning his ONE wife off is now the reason why y'all are saying you can never satisfy women?

Meanwhile I can bring you countless of stories of women who appreciated their men putting in equal or greater amount of time into housework.

Infact, I said I didn't know what to comment because this is an EXCEPTION I've never come across before.

Men need no excuse before they're being insensitive lazy bodies to their partners, and guys never needed any justification for not satisfying their wives. The fact is a greater number of women DO appreciate their husbands being hands-on and taking care of household chores.

Instead of you people to focus on the individual case that this is, and to try to address how an 'overindulgence' in housework can lead to a loss of intimacy between couples, you're choosing to call women out. Like being "housework-holic" is no different from being a workaholic, and the former can easily affect relationships just as much as the latter.

Ki lon se iwo gan....
That dude is right. Women don't know what they want. I'm sure you are part of the 'house chores' crew and now the husband is gonna die and you are screaming. It's when men fail to provide leadership that all this rubbish una dey do dey work na. Make you try am with me. Ma show e ni pepper ati ata gigun and ata rodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.