Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave (44499 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by slowice(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
This one Don finally craze like this....
Chaii

3 Likes

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Royceey(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
What Exactly do some women really want in a Man
Confused Set of Genders!

2 Likes

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by OlujobaSamuel: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
voltron14:
Your head no correct.
Mod supposed close the thread after your post, there is nothing left to say. You nailed it finished completely kpatakpata

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Exceed15: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
Your husband is a blessing but do not make him regret it.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by rapheal5(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
Few hours ago one confused gender posted nigeria men are only chasing money, they give no room for caring and they treat women like slaves to satisfy their ego...Now another one is here complaining her husband work too much to take care of the house still no room for cuddling, just imagine nursing mother fight for cuddling... kuku kill us

4 Likes

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Britishpea: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
Men listen. No woman will like you because you are a simp!!!
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Advancedman(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

Leave the man alone oooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by izubext007: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
When he does what you want, "sleeping and cuddling" , u will be the same person to rush here on Naira land to complain about that same man.
Just enjoy it why ur charm last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by tunwumi: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

Pls divorce him. Is the best advice you can have.

2 Likes

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Beraphiu(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
I believe there is nothing you can do to please a woman, if man no do una go complain, if we do una go complain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
For how many hours you want breastfeed your baby? You are typically a very lazy woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Can yall even stop with this faux-gotcha you think you're having? Ki lo n se gbogbo yin?

So one man, JUST ONE MAN out of thousands that is doing housework to the point of turning his ONE wife off is now the reason why y'all are saying you can never satisfy women?

Meanwhile I can bring you countless of stories of women who appreciated their men putting in equal or greater amount of time into housework.

Infact, I said I didn't know what to comment because this is an EXCEPTION I've never come across before.

Men need no excuse before they're being insensitive lazy bodies to their partners, and guys never needed any justification for not satisfying their wives. The fact is a greater number of women DO appreciate their husbands being hands-on and taking care of household chores.

Instead of you people to focus on the individual case that this is, and to try to address how an 'overindulgence' in housework can lead to a loss of intimacy between couples, you're choosing to call women out. Like being "housework-holic" is no different from being a workaholic, and the former can easily affect relationships just as much as the latter.

How do i satisfy u for 1 day at least? undecided
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by gigabyte13: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
What exactly are you doing to stop him from doing all these....
Just feeling pity for him right....
Something dey twerk for your head
Lazy something.
Just sit and watch him jump up and down for chores that you should be doing
No probs
Enjoy it while it last, one day you go wake up to reality.
What you are doing, Incase you are not aware
Is like your husband sitting idly watching
You pay house rent and other bills
While just saying, l feel guilty without doing anything about it.
Just dey play
Continue dey play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by habakukjss3: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

You lazy and sluggish liability, you can't eat your cake and have it .

You are too lazy, and won't see his fun part again until you get up your ass n execute responsibly your domestic chores

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Streetmovement(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I can't deal with this thread, I'm out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by YourGFsnatcher: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
Orente21:
I wish my husband can do 1% of this work. I am always exhausted after the day's chores.
But once he starts you will see him finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Ola5TP: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
What did u women actually want? If he doesn't do, u guys will complain and when he does, u will say he over do! U better leave him to do what he does before u change him for bad and time u will actually hate other side of him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Freemasonry: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
What do women want

He's helpful, you're complaining.

He's not helpful, you'll still complain.

Auntie, use the energy you used in typing this to do the chores you complain he's doing.

He won't have to do the chores if they're already done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by muhammadhan19: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
............Speechless 🤕🤕🤕

........ Absolutely speechless.......

U no do Na problem..... U do na problem......

....WOMEN SHA.......

What an amazing CREATURE 😕😕🥺

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by adexpa(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hypocrisy of the highest order. You highlighted the solution yourself (standing up to help with the chores), but you are lazy enough not to start doing what you know is the solution to the problem you mentioned.
The truth is that you're enjoying him doing it while you sleep around and keep lying that you are feeding the child.
You obviously want him do more, you want him finish house chores and add cuddling and romance.
You do not need advice because you know the solution already.

2 Likes

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by excellentj4teal(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

Only the wise and smart will understand this woman's pain. As much as she enjoyed her husband selflessness, she's also feeling guilty as he's becoming too much domesticated. My dear, you'll have to be restricting him from somethings as doing too much is not so good especially when his African parents are around. Only a good wife can think this way.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by pongwa(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

You are sick to your very brain core. For you to single me out of the blue. I have never seen or insulted you before....but you just decided to act like a brainless baby to insult me. You are very sick to your brain core. Idiot
you just proved me right. you seem to show lack of cognitive abilities to which I pointed out innocently. Since you refuse to correct yourself then I think you are indeed suffering from dementia. Go and get treatment fast
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
If a man is lazy, problem, if he's hardworking also problem, what do women want?
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by pongwa(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
excellentj4teal:

Only the wise and smart will understand this woman's pain. As much as she enjoyed her husband selflessness, she's also feeling guilty as he's becoming too much domesticated. My dear, you'll have to be restricting him from somethings as doing too much is not so good especially when his African parents are around. Only a good wife can think this way.
good wife!

Who are the people using nairaland sef
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by asanausana91: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
There is no way you can satisfy a woman. Use cucumber e no do, use the whole hand e no do, use needle e no do.
Women are complicated beings.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Nokio2: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
Continuuu when u become fat Albert from laziness.. He will jejely find salimatu houside...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by cletz991(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
So true. angry
Gadafii:
100 of girl swore they would appreciate if their men participate in house chores and all of that, he we have one complaining he works too much😅🤡

This gender can’t be satisfied, nothing you do as a man can ever satisfy a girl,reason why you shouldn’t Kill your self for any girl
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by segunAde1: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
Lightieness:
Wetin women want sef?

That gender!!!!
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by pussyphilia(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Of course, men should be slaves to their wives. Even the marriages are constituted in our culture supports the fact that men are slaves to women.

But they're usually given a false sense of authority to massage their egos and make them willing slaves.

2 Likes

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by MVLOX(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Isn't that what you women want.

I no come understand oooo
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Way4orward: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
Wahala Wahala. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Blackdisciple(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
I am now breastfeeding the baby, which is tough because he barely stops feeding

Only breast feeding you are saying it's tough, if the husband wasn't helping domestically she will still be the one to call him out, iam very sure after he dropped the child off for school and proceed to work he will come back in the evening and still meet the house untidy the way he lift it in the morning while you are just there watching zee world and BBN without doing anything I'm sure yesterday's dirty plates he will still come back in the evening and meet it in the sink ...

You should thank your God madam...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.