Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave (44523 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by M0M0SHIKI: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
You're lazy your husband is not that's why you are feeling guilty no dey whine us with plenty explaining

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Jman06(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
Iziquiel:

While reading your comment I suspected you were angry then I read your last paragraph which confirmed my suspicion.

That your last paragraph make me laugh.
I no know wetin make you dey vex but Just take am easy.

Lol
she is angry because no man wants to marry her and so she has grown old in her father's house.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by BigIyanga: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
‘You cant make a woman happy’ Chris Rock lol

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by luminouz(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
wonder233:
I have a personal experience. I was doing so much housechores and helping around the house, I didn't know it was making my wife irritated, till I caught her going to spend the night with another guy. And all she could say was she had become bored and needed excitement as I had become conquered territory with nothing but subservience to offer.
I quietly ended the marriage.
I got to realize women don't want you to do everything for them. It makes them irritated
God bless you for this. Abeg, one werey woman quoted your post. Please don't reply her. She is super frustrated and trying to drag you into meaningless talks. I'm happy that men like you still exist.

The truth is what women scream they want is different from what they need. Your job as a man is to provide leadership and give them what they NEED and not what they WANT. What a woman SAYS and what she DOES are vastly different. ITS UP TO YOU AS A MAN TO FIX THAT.

OR PERISH LIKE A GONG-HO MUDAFUCKER!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by ultimateprof: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
Lightieness:
Wetin women want sef?

I don't know! They are so annoying!
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Hamachi(f): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
shocked
CSTRR:
Sounds like my brother-in-law.

And my sister dey show am pepper.

I pity the guy sometimes.
You sure say na clear eye abi something follow am.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Naddy100(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
voltron14:
Your head no correct.
lolzzzz[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Adeshi: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

The only thing you can do for him is to make sure the children are not another mans' and if any of them are, please tell him now. Don't wait another minute to tell him.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by luminouz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hamachi:
:oYou sure say na clear eye abi something follow am.

Na juju na

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Damaug: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
People will think this lady is crazy for not accepting and liking her husband's workaholic nature, but she is not.

Only that her love language is not Act of Service..
Her love language is Physical touch and Quality time.

His husband is doing well, but he is not pressing the right button..
You need to look deep to understand this lady's message
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Opunkman: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Did you beast feed the baby all day? you know what is right, so just assist him in some of the little ones you can rather than leaving everything for him.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by luminouz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
See as the feminazis dey cry on top the story. Kai, that's what happens when you don't embrace the redpill early.

YOUR JOB AS A MAN IS TO PROVIDE LEADERSHIP, YOU DONT, YOU DISGUST EVEN YOUR MOTHER AND WOMEN DISRESPECT YOU.

SEE AS THE WIFE IS NOW PITYING THE HUSBAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Hamachi(f): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
shocked
luminouz:

Na juju na
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by luminouz(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jman06:
she is angry because no man wants to marry her and so she has grown old in her father's house.

I see her comment but she be my person, I for go nuclear on her but it's well.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by luminouz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hamachi:
shocked

What? Is that how you'd be asking me to do housechores for you too?

Speak up now make I know oh!!!😡

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Juoflife1(f): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
I am a woman but honestly I don't understand what some women want
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by SeriouslySense(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin '

This one might need drama, some cannot do without it.

Its easy, she can wake up early to do the work, or even if she woke up late do the reamining work. All these spagetti people. grin grin grin

She want to be a spagetti grin grin grin
Juoflife1:
I am a woman but honestly I don't understand what some women want

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by darsenalboy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
What a husband

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by occfx: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

This genda wahala no dey finish
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by SeriouslySense(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
A good Person. She is still there complaining.

darsenalboy:
What a husband
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by HaneefahRN(f): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
I don't understand. Back your baby and work nau or get a bouncing chair or swing and set the baby while you work. You are being unfair to him and still complaining of lacking attention from him
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Princewell2012(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Isn't that what you women want.
That's what my wife telling me this morning that her pastor do help his wife to the market to buy soup items. So she wants me to be doing the same.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Magnoliaa(f): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
luminouz:
Ki lon se iwo gan....
That dude is right. Women don't know what they want. I'm sure you are part of the 'house chores' crew and now the husband is gonna die and you are screaming. It's when men fail to provide leadership that all this rubbish una dey do dey work na. Make you try am with me. Ma show e ni pepper ati ata gigun and ata rodo

You have come seeking for crumbs of attention again, abi?

Mtcheeeewwww. I even honestly thought you had something intelligent to say as a rebuttal and I was willing to indulge you this one time.

An honest advice: you should stop the para-social marriage/relationship banters you try to have with women on here, especially when they're not reciprocating the same energy. It's honestly so weird and cringe-y.

You want to put on an act of some tough shit, no-nonsense guy, and still want to walk the balance of being playful and friendly with NL women. It comes out so fake, forced. Pick one, and stick to it.

Now get this rubbish submission out of my sight.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Luckysbab: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Lightieness:
Wetin women want sef?

Na why she go go cheat be that, on top looking for "the funny side".
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by luminouz(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You have come seeking for crumbs of attention again, abi?

Mtcheeeewwww. I even honestly thought you had something intelligent to say as a rebuttal and I was willing to indulge you this one time.

An honest advice: you should stop the para-social marriage/relationship banters you try to have with women on here, especially when they're not reciprocating the same energy. It's honestly so weird and cringe-y.

You want to put on an act of some tough shit, no-nonsense guy, and still want to walk the balance of being playful and friendly with NL women. It comes out so fake, forced. Pick one, and stick to it.

Now get this rubbish submission out of my sight.

Lmaoooo... exactly what I wanted. To set you off. Mission accomplished.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by fineberry(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
God give you a good man for a husband you're complaining, 'this is you ' you are lazy
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Magnoliaa(f): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
luminouz:
Lmaoooo... exactly what I wanted. To set you off. Mission accomplished.

Okay. Have a nice day.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by luminouz(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Okay. Have a nice day.
K
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Sucre7: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
You summarized it all with your statement " I can walk away from n mess and he can't. you are dirty and lazy maybe because of your chilbirth or naturally in can't tell since you didn't tell us how you were before giving birth.

You " Darling" Husband doesn't want dirt to overide the house, hence he has to do the cleaning while you ble childbirth.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Metrofox(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Isn't that what you women want.

Does anyone know what woman want?
We sent someone to find out what women really want, we never see the guy since. Abeg if you see the guy let us know.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Luckysbab: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
Damaug:
People will think this lady is crazy for not accepting and liking her husband's workaholic nature, but she is not.

Only that her love language is not Act of Service..
Her love language is Physical touch and Quality time.

His husband is doing well, but he is not pressing the right button..
You need to look deep to understand this lady's message

Okay. So who should do the chores?
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Magnoliaa(f): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
jojothaiv:
This is her tweet and please don't assume next time.

But she also said there that she doesn't regret not marrying him.

Did she tell you why she was pained LOL?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.