Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question (700 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by helinues: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
I actually stopped asking people how was their day cos over average won't give the right answer.

People complicate themselves in unnecessary things that would always make their days not to be fine. Those with anything from 3k friends on their list, how many of them can help you when you are financially down, if only few would be responding, what are the others doing on your list?

Their demands would definitely be more than yours. Don't allow family, friendship or relationship to get you I to regular daily nagging or frustration to disrupt your days.

3 Likes

Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by ahnie: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:
I actually stopped asking people how was their day cos over average won't give the right answer.

People complicate themselves in unnecessary things that would always make their days not to be fine. Those with anything from 3k friends on their list, how many of them can help you when you are financially down, if only few would be responding, what are the others doing on your list?
demands would definitely be more than yours. Don't allow family, friendship or relationship to get you I to regular daily nagging or frustration to disrupt your days.

Be like body de pepper you this evening helinues,care to share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by Magnoliaa(f): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hmm.

I suspect Affective Chronic Tinubulic Disorder (ACTD) with tendencies of it turning terminal over the course of four to eight years.

4 Likes

Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by helinues: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
ahnie:

Be like body de pepper you this evening helinues,care to share

Not at all, had the discussion with someone some days ago and the person wasn't even aware of it .

People mostly fake their response when they are asked how was their day
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by ahnie: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
As it stands now I no get pass 23 contacts on my phone,I don seive the unimportant ones out by blocking them .
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by Dshocker(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

Their demands would definitely be more than yours. Don't allow family, friendship or relationship to get you I to regular daily nagging or frustration to disrupt your days.

You and your goons go hear am for APC regime.

2 Likes

Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by ahnie: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

Not at all, had the discussion with someone some days ago and the person wasn't even aware of it .

I need you to understand that offline we're all dealing with one thing or the other.

Them asking you how your day went it's just their own lil way of showing you care.
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by helinues: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dshocker:

You and your goons go hear am for APC regime.

TBH, we don dey hear am loudly, things are just so soft lately like pap

grin
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by illicit(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
I no dey ask any body ' how things, how u dey, how family, how are u doing?" Again o

Na billing usually follow

I have some of my former students on my WhatsApp, some of them are undergraduates now

Any weekend I just feel like checking up on them, pls sir, sub for me is what I usually get

That's if they didn't ask for money outrightly

Common

I quit caring about them o... 🥴🤕

🤷

1 Like

Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by helinues: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
ahnie:

I need you to understand that offline we're all dealing with one thing or the other.

Of course. I got to realize some times ago that worries have no place to go, and at the same time, life is unfair to everyone
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by helinues: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:
I no dey ask any body ' how things, how u dey, how family, how are u doing?" Again o

Na billing usually follow

I have some of my former students on my WhatsApp, some of them are undergraduates now

Any weekend I just feel like checking up on them, pls sir, sub for me is what I usually get

I quit caring about them o... 🥴🤕

🤷

If you asked a lady how you are doing and she responded with not fine or just okay, don't bother to ask why cos na billing go follow. More than average of them

1 Like

Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
My day was ok... I ordered something online and received a message this morning that it'll be delivered today, I waited all day for the delivery because I thought by midday they'd have already delivered my order, only for them to show up at around 5pm.

And the delivery guy was damn sexy..🤭🤭🤭.. As soon as this flu is better, I need to leave Limpopo ASAP and go back to my man before I start eyeing these Sepedi brothers of mine.

Lord have mercy on me.

That's how my day went...😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by helinues: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
ahnie:

Them asking you how your day went it's just their own lil way of showing you care.

You are missing the whole point. I always make sure my days go as planned, that doesn't mean things are always perfect all the time . I am talking about asking people who are just alive but not living. They always fake their response when you asked them how was their day
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by helinues: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Samantha124:
My day was ok... I ordered something online and received a message this morning that it'll be delivered today, I waited all day for the delivery because I thought by midday they'd have already delivered my order, only for them to show up at around 5pm.

And the delivery guy was damn sexy..🤭🤭🤭.. As soon as this flu is better, I need to leave Limpopo ASAP and go back to my man before I start eyeing these Sepedi brothers of mine.

Lord have mercy on me.

That's how my day went...😂😂😂

Those who are organized would always have their days go as planned.

Continue keeping things real
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by illicit(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

If you asked a lady how you are doing and she responded with not fine or just okay, don't bother to ask why cos na billing go follow. More than average of them

Exactly
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by ahnie: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

You are missing the whole point. I always make sure my days go as planned, that doesn't mean things are always perfect all the time . I am talking about asking people who are just alive but not living. They always fake their response when you asked them how was their day
Toh na Ji, magana ya kare
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by helinues: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
ahnie:

Toh na Ji, magana ya kare

Na oroki you wan sell, oya advertise make we hear.
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by ahnie: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

I'll gladly explain what I wrote up there,if you ask nicely.
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by Veecruz: 1:16am On Nov 11, 2023
helinues:

Why not?

Is it thst you are going to make their day better or worse?

Just stay in your place and move on
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by Lee99: 2:34am On Nov 11, 2023
Be like the person wey supposed pay you your agbado 35k fees no dey talk well lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by Silentgroper(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2023
helinues:

The females would just say "fine"

Nothing more..
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by Onego(f): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
[quote author=helinues post=126898604]

Not all ladies ooo
Re: How Was Your Day?, A Very Tricky Question by okunwaye(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
helinues:

Upon all the bridge way una dey build with northerners you no even understand Hausa self cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo / Nigerian Chess Master Wins 10 Games At Once In Germany. / Wants A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.