Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Kindly Help A Brother Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Help A Brother Please (642 Views)

What Is The Legit Way To Earn Money Online In Nigeria, Help A Brother Please / Guys Help A Brother Please!! / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help A Brother Please by Naijanascam: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
If you ask a female friend how far and she said not fine and you ask her again have you eaten and she said no.... please what will be my response to her over the two questions in this good economy? I don't want to fvck up

Help a brother please grin grin
Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by dabonny(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Naijanascam:
If you ask a female friend how far and she said not fine and you ask her again have you eaten and she said no.... please what will be my response to her over the two questions in this good economy? I don't want to fvck up

Trouble sit down, yanga go wake am!

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by Naijanascam: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
dabonny:

Trouble sit down, yanga go wake am!

Imagine me trying to be a caring somebody come enter trap grin grin
Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by Abudu2000(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tell her that ulcer is a critical illness so she should prevent it 😀😀😀😂😂

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by Mhizzard(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
What is problem here?you said a female friend not your crush.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by Goldplucker(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Naijanascam:

Tell her to check a nurse for her sickness

And you’ll ask her if the sickness is affecting her appetite too
Wait for her response 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:25am On Nov 11, 2023
Why are you asking a Nigerian girl if she has eaten.are you her father grin.If you are a broke guy ,avoid that question oooo..lol

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by Lee99: 2:53am On Nov 11, 2023
Naijanascam:

Omo just air the chat,make she see say you read am and you no reply... Dunno why y'all come here to ask stvpid questions all the time
Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2023
But why do you Nigerian guys like asking a girl if she's eaten as if she told you guys she's from a hungry background? Are your conversations with a girl for the first time always this lame?

If she starts complaining of how she's not eaten, y'all will start insulting Nigerian girls and calling them hungry.

I also once gave a nairalander a chance to chat in private just so I could get to know him a little better since he was always nice to me on this forum, during our first chat the guy was already asking me if I had eaten.

Fortunately for me, I was extra careful and what he doesn't know is that I cloned my WhatsApp, bought a new SIM card specifically for that WhatsApp, and came up with a fake name and surname..😁😁😁.. The only thing that was real was my profile picture... He'd always ask for my pictures, but I turned him down and then he started trying to change our conversations into sex chats, but I'd immediately try to change the subject.. He then started ignoring me.

I didn't waste time, immediately deactivated the WhatsApp, deleted his number, and threw the SIM card away.
Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by Naijanascam: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2023
Lee99:

Omo just air the chat,make she see say you read am and you no reply... Dunno why y'all come here to ask stvpid questions all the time

Na me fvck up....abi make i delete the chat?
Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by Naijanascam: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2023
Samantha124:
But why do you Nigerian guys like asking a girl if she's eaten as if she told you guys she's from a hungry background? Are your conversations with a girl for the first time always this lame?

If she starts complaining of how she's not eaten, y'all will start insulting Nigerian girls and calling them hungry.

I also once gave a nairalander a chance to chat in private just so I could get to know him a little better since he was always nice to me on this forum, during our first chat the guy was already asking me if I had eaten.

Fortunately for me, I was extra careful and what he doesn't know is that I cloned my WhatsApp, bought a new SIM card specifically for that WhatsApp, and came up with a fake name and surname..😁😁😁.. The only thing that was real was my profile picture... He'd always ask for my pictures, but I turned him down and then he started trying to change our conversations into sex chats, but I'd immediately try to change the subject.. He then started ignoring me.

I didn't waste time, immediately deactivated the WhatsApp, deleted his number, and threw the SIM card away.

But why can't you tell him don't worry that you are ok.....abi person can't joke again grin grin
Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
I did, but I just found it to be weird... Because I'm very sure that if I said that I was hungry and started complaining, he was going to think that I was after his money, next thing he'd open a thread talking about how all the girls are the same and always hungry.

One lady last night also posted some WhatsApp chats she had with one nairalander, he was busy asking her if she's eaten... Even when she politely said she wasn't hungry, he made a big deal out of it and kept on dwelling on the matter until she blocked him.

And it was also their first conversation... You guys really need to improve your conversation skills because it's poor.
Naijanascam:

But why can't you tell him don't worry that you are ok.....abi person can't joke again grin grin
Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I did, but I just found it to be weird... Because I'm very sure that if I said that I was hungry and started complaining, he was going to think that I was after his money, next thing he'd open a thread talking about how all the girls are the same and always hungry.

One lady last night also posted some WhatsApp chats she had with one nairalander, he was busy asking her if she's eaten... Even when she politely said she wasn't hungry, he made a big deal out of it and kept on dwelling on the matter until she blocked him.

And it was also their first conversation... You guys really need to improve your conversation skills because it's poor.

Those guys
Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by Lee99: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
Naijanascam:

Na me fvck up....abi make i delete the chat?
No delete anything just no respond to am, make your next chat with the babe be her status wey you reply
Re: Kindly Help A Brother Please by RingRoadCartel: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:

Asking a chat buddy if they've eaten is actually not a bad thing. For me, I ask that question once I notice a change in your mood or when I myself is about to eat / pondering on what to eat so I can steal ideas. But the problem is that your gender tends to take advantage of that gesture, and for most men, its a red flag.

Most times, a girl who already knows that she won't have anything to do with that particular guy in this life or in the next will still go ahead to bill him KNOWING that he will be compelled to do it because he's interested in her. That's emotional blackmail, and that's not fair. You don't take advantage of a kind gesture and still get to call yourself a decent person.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On What Ro Do / My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. / Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.