Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. (645 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. by Mrblazer(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
This gal I am dating wants me and no one else. She said I must marry her or nobody. I dont love her that much cos we have only dated for just 3 months. I have a gal at home that I love. She knows my house in Lagos and threatens to visit me at home. Pls how do I stop this?
Re: My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2009
This is what happens when you attempt to kill two birds with one stone. Why cheat? Go and get tested and make sure you are not already carrying "THE MONSTER"
Re: My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. by ravenzord(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
The girl can't force you to marry her. . .that's a fact. If you're scared about her telling the truth to your girlfriend at home,then be a man and tell her yourself,lay it all out and emphasize that you love her,if she loves you back she'll be mad for a while,then accept you back. Your call
Re: My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. by Mrblazer(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ebonyeyes. Come on gal, you know how it is with campus gals. They fall easily for brilliant guys especially if you do their assignment. We guys hardly reject that offer. But I didnt know what her plan was.
Re: My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
No excuse. If your girl at home is doing the exact same thing you are doing will you forgive her? undecided
Re: My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. by Mrblazer(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2009
undecided ye.,.ah. That is if I dont find out. grin. Well the truth is that I love my gal and only wanted to please the other gal and I never had sex with her.
Re: My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. by coolier(f): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2009
Story!
Re: My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. by Shola2009(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2009
tales by moonlight
Re: My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. by Valll(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2009
That must be 'Super Story!!' grin grin
Re: My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. by Kunbee: 2:40am On Jan 01, 2010
Must you cheat angry angry angry angry
Re: My Final Year In School And She Said I Must Marry Her. by elecktra(f): 4:23am On Jan 01, 2010
are u kidding me ?? a girl proposed to you shocked shocked shocked and u are here whining, work the aisle with them two ladies na nothing do you

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Say If She Loves Me / Pls Advise Me / Infidelity In A New Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.