Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas You Never Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas You Never Know (1434 Views)

7 Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas / You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas You Never Know by Chibrownz: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
1. Saudi Arabia

In Saudi Arabia, a predominantly Islamic country, Christmas is not officially celebrated. Islam is the dominant religion, and religious practices follow the Islamic calendar. While there may be expatriate communities that celebrate Christmas privately, it is not a public or national holiday.

2. Afghanistan

Similar to Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, with its majority Muslim population, does not observe Christmas as a national holiday. The cultural and religious landscape is primarily influenced by Islam, and Christmas is not part of the traditional calendar.

Number 3 and 6 will shock you

READ MORE: https://africalevel.com/7-countries-that-dont-celebrate-christmas/
Re: Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas You Never Know by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2023
The same way we don't celebrate Ramadan in South Africa.

Even though Muslims can still celebrate it in their own personal spaces.
Re: Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas You Never Know by Olawade24: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
I don't want to be shocked LA click LA bend.
Re: Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas You Never Know by Cassandraloius: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas You Never Know by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
The best time of every year is Christmas time. During that period u begin 2c positive changes all over the world. Watch Christmas movies like The Preacher's wife, Home Alone, etc and you'll knw that Christmas is sweet and that's why any country that refuses to celebrate it is missing alot.

(1) (Reply)

I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin / How Do You Feel When The One You Truly Love Has High Body Count? / What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.