Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) (70672 Views)

Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses / Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Felix6: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2023
The lesson here is, those of you that have turned a work place to gossip centre, character assassination point, lying terribly on others, destroying innocent people's reputation for self anggrandisement. Be warned, as retribution like this often ends it all.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by porthouse7(f): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2023
BarrElChapo:
How I wish the killer would be killed in this same way or even slowly. Most times these cowards are very scared of death.
from what he did you will know he's ready for any form of consequences, only God knows what the man did to him
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by TMKsouth: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2023
masterfactor:
South Africa is something else, let the south Africa be divided into two, let the white stay alone and the barbaric black stay on their own.

White worshipper with a phone and airtime for the day. You're more disgusting than this murderer. Go read up on whites shooting black kids and saying they mistook them for baboons. And thereafter split Nigeria which is the global capital of skull mining.

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2023
I read about stuff like this in serial killer novels especially by Blake Crouch and J.A Konrath.

Everything they describe seem too fictional to happen in reality...

But when you see things like the above, you realize that there is nothing evil and despicable an average Human being can't think of to do to his fellow man.

Most Human Beings might truly be the most savage and wicked of the Animal Kingdom... Some of us are worse than savage beasts of the wild.

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Okoroawusa: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2023
How real is this?
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2023
MZEE01:
South Africa is one of the deadliest countries to live in.

The point 👉 and kill mindset they possess is scary.

This man up there is not less than a carnivorous animal.

Majority of the core citizens of South Africa are lazy and can't handle successes of other people who are doing better than them.

Worst part, they are being enslaved still, by the white.

And they are sympathetic to Hamas in Palestine
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by logizorla: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2023
I agree with you, I remembered sometimes in May, 3 guys rushes Me to rob Me, and I stood up to them they later give up, though I sustained some injuries very mild, Many people were now advising Me never to try that again, I said not me. Our problem is that we too dey fear.
wonder233:
One on one, no single person can kill me with a knife like this, we go drag am, kill ourselves.
You have to be at least 3 or 4 to take me out.
Fear makes people submit and die. And that is so common with Africans.. So cowardly.
C'mon fight for your life! That is why I like whites, you can't kill even a fragile white teenage girl one on one like this, she will fight you with everything.
But see a grown up man meekly submitting to a single fellow man of same size, no single scratch on your assailant....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Makunahatata: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Look at his flat head and yamlegs well.

I suspect he's from somewhere muddy in Nigeria grin
I swear...
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by MZEE01: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
And they are sympathetic to Hamas in Palestine

You can't rescue a släve who has found comfort in his own captivity

Very deadly people and easily moved by simple anger

4 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Tatae900: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2023
You are a very big fool for justifying what this demon did.
Coconunu:
Everybody is calling the man wicked man
Nobody bother to ask the reason y the man carry such act ....
Omoh currently if u try to kill me and u miss i will kill u without thinking twice

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Daniluv1(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2023
Odjirigho:
Me am just curious to know who snapped the man after the selfie

Good and smart question that means he wasn't the only one that committed the crime

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by walexbiz(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Let's see how one criminal lawyer will defend this one

Look at you, no be lawyer! The lawyer will plead that is client is mentally ill or insanity and he would be sent to psychiatry for mental evaluation and treatment and h would be left off the hook.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2023
masterfactor:
South Africa is something else, let the south Africa be divided into two, let the white stay alone and the barbaric black stay on their own.
LOl, I just knew white worshipping coons of Nigeria will start making htis a white and black issue, how predictable

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by foleskay(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2023
Mehnn. Horrific and Egregious. See human intestine in broad day night. So this is d sort of internal orgsns surgions are used to seeing everyday embarassed embarassed. Its either d diseased fvcked his wife cos I can see blood on his penis region. Jeez. D dead could have resisted by running away now. Its obvious he wasn't caught unaware. Damn.

BTW. I won't mind any amount for support pls. Not eaten since yesterday. I'll appreciate any amount please.

90..50..63..39..49.. Palmpay
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2023
TMKsouth:

White worshipper with a phone and airtime for the day. You're more disgusting than this murderer. Go read up on whites shooting black kids and saying they mistook them for baboons. And thereafter split Nigeria which is the global capital of skull mining.
The white worship manifests itself on any SOuth African topic

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Samantha124 came and say something about this.
Why should she? Is she somehow related to the culprit?
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Olat4421: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2023
See d way Dey are treating each other nd u expect dem to treat fellow Africans well. Someone brutally killed a fellow nd he boldly took selfie with him self.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Daniluv1(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2023
wonder233:
One on one, no single person can kill me with a knife like this, we go drag am, kill ourselves.
You have to be at least 3 or 4 to take me out.
Fear makes people submit and die. And that is so common with Africans.. So cowardly.
C'mon fight for your life! That is why I like whites, you can't kill even a fragile white teenage girl one on one like this, she will fight you with everything.
But see a grown up man meekly submitting to a single fellow man of same size, single scratch on your assailant....

Did you bother to notice that someone actually snapped them both which means the act wasn't carried out by a single person

Think bro

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by OPICANTO2223: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2023
masterfactor:

Nooo is Afunjaaas in south Africa that were exporting this barbarism to them. Yoribas are well known for human slewing during skull mining massive exercise called Oro
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Amayabor1: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Let's see how one criminal lawyer will defend this one

They will likely claim he is psychotic.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2023
streetsoldier1:
South Africans are yet to develop into complete human being, they are still in between animals and humans.... Even monkeys won't behave like this
This is rich coming from the ritual killing capital of Africa, you really don'r want me to post pictures of your Afonjas with severed heads

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by TMKsouth: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2023
KingCold:
The white worship manifests itself on any SOuth African topic

That time this is a rare case in South Africa - but happens all the time in Nigeria in the name of money rituals. Thats why not even a single one of his white idols remained in Nigeria following independence. Not even ONE.

masterfactor, onyiiobi7735

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2023
TMKsouth:

That time this is rare case in South Africa - happens all the time in Nigeria in the name of money rituals. Thats why not even a single one of his white idols remained in Nigeria following independence. Not even ONE.
Such things are a norm in that shithole, but they have the nerve is pointing fingers

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Advancedman(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/11/11/man-killed-his-colleague-remove-his-intestines-and-took-selfies-in-sibanye-stillwater-video/

US executing neighbor the mafia style with gun.
SA Executing colleague the Cannibal style.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by OPICANTO2223: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2023
UselessBuharist:
The kind of crimes South Africans commits dey make the devil fear

He may not be a South African. Am suspecting he is a nationalised oduduwpig. On a second tot, am surprised he did not hunt for the head.

They will be drolling for the head to do ritual but it will not reach them.

3 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by OPICANTO2223: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2023
victornwaru:
Which kind human being be this.
This is so gury. shocked cool
Who snapped him when he was taking the selfie after killing the man?

Am suspecting oduduwpigs cos it's in their geneology

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by TMKsouth: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2023
KingCold:
Such things are a norm in that shithole, but they have the nerve is pointing fingers

He couldn't miss the opportunity to lick dirty white S.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by OPICANTO2223: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2023
Odjirigho:
Me am just curious to know who snapped the man after the selfie

The person is from the lineage of oduduw republic. This because they are not afraid of human parts

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2023
TMKsouth:

He couldn't miss the opportunity to lick dirty white S.
You know them...little do they know the Modimolle monster was white..remember him?

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Deogratiasfx: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2023
This is Peter Obi' fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.