Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? (15267 Views)

Ex- Military Governor Of Anambra, Pleads With Igbo Parents To Reduce Bride price / What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? / Mixture Of Perceptions Among Igbo, Hausa & Yoruba Tribes Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by Abagworo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
FACE:

You guys are funny and it beats me where you all get these stuff from.

I don't need to get them from anywhere because I know them.However I will have to google and get some earlier information on Igbo history.Don't be confused by the recent LGA and State creations that we grew up with and not being aware of our original roots.Take Orsu subgroup which Is found today in Imo and Anambra.An Ihiala man of today might not know that he was the same group with Southern Nnewi and western Orlu and they viewed themselves as different from other Igbos.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
I've only stated what I know. I don't go around talking about peoples that I know nothing about. Aside from that, I've always had a habit of asking a lot of questions. I asked my father, uncles, etc. a lot of questions regarding issues like this, and I usually ask the same questions, different ways, at different times, and to different people, just to test their responses. It's not as if I'm pulling anything I've said out of thin air. The things I've said, I've learned from my interaction with family and elders, and from my overhearing some of their 'hush-hush' discussions. I never expect you to believe me, but I at least expect you to verify for yourself, if you doubt so much.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by Abagworo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
Got this from Ohuhu people facebook site.

*T*here are several beliefs regarding the origin of Ohuhu people. One view is that the Ohuhu people did not migrate from anywhere. This view is supported by the fact that most communities in Ohuhu have their old or abandoned settlements, Okpuala, also located in Ohuhu. While this view sounds plausible, some villages in Ohuhu today can convincingly trace their old settlement to places outside Ohuhu, even though they have another okpuala now located in Ohuhu. Okaiuga, Umuawa, Umuagu are few examples in this category.
It has been suggested that at least sections of the Umuhu people of Ohuhu came from Isuikwuato and Awgu areas. Far more persuasive than the rest, is the theory that Ohuhu people migrated from parts of the present Etiti Division. Put so tersely, this theory leaves out a number of variants. For instance, one tradition claims that the movement began from Orsu and touched Okiwudo and Akaokwa all in Orlu area. It then came to Anara-Osu. The tradition states that there, while the Ohuhu ancestors lingered, Obowo ancestors in the horde continued their movement and settled at their present location before Ohuhu people joined them.
Another version maintained that the Ohuhu people, with their Obowo counterparts migrated from Nekede area in Owerri. In connection with this theory, some writers believe that traditionally, the ancestors of Ohuhu-Ngwa formed part of a migration from the Agbaja area in Owerri and move to the Imo River. Whether the migration began in Orlu,Nekede, Agba or Ahiara, it is noteworthy that all three centers are situated on the same, unbroken stretch of land.
A recurrent name in these theories is Obowo – a clan occupying the area west of the Imo River. This river, lying between Obowo and Ohuhu clans is to both an important landmark. Whether the Ohuhu people migrated from Orlu area or Owerri they must, of necessity, have crossed the Obowo territory before arriving at their present settlement. This area could well have been a resting point of a protracted journey to a promised land.
Possible kinship between Ohuhu and Obowo is suggested in the fact that many places and village names in either of the clans have their exact counterparts in the other. The two broad divisions of Ikenga and Ihite, for example, exist in both. Umukabi and Umuagu villages are known to have, in recent times, common festivals with their Obowo counterparts to commemorate their kinship.
Umuawa people in Ohuhu likewise, are said to have migrated from Umuoparaodu and Umudibi in Obowo, where traces of their settlements could still be identified today.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by FACE(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
Abagworo,

My root is Ibeku and trust me, I know a lot about Ibeku and our neighbours and I don't need to rely on facebook or google other people's speculations. Ibeku is the biggest and probably the oldest clan in Umuahia and we do not have any history of coming from anywhere, other than interclan movements and ife obi (relocation of settlements)

My kindred, for example, have been in our current location for at least 400 years. It is an educated guess based on who begat who. We still go to the old settlement (1 Mile away) for Ekpe and iriji and in addition to our name, our own settlement is still referred to as "Obu ofuo" (new settlement) even though it is at least 400 years old.

Now, my kindred is only a hamlet of many that make up Ibeku. My clan is one of seven clans that make up Ibeku. Breaking down my Ibeku pedigree, you need to count between 5 and 7 steps (depending on how you count) before you get to the top of the tree (Ibeku).

I believe that we have been there for at least 5000 years if not forever. Even the ohuhu facebook page you posted did not make such a bold claim as you did with regards to Ibeku and Ikwuano. You guys should stop making bold claims and trying to come up with crap.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
FACE:

You guys should stop making bold claims and trying to come up with crap.
Which one of my statements is a "bold claim"? I'm not coming up with crap. Nothing that I've said was pulled out of thin air. In fact, if you've noticed, I'm particular about the words I use. I don't just say things.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by Abagworo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2011
FACE:

Abagworo,

My root is Ibeku and trust me, I know a lot about Ibeku and our neighbours and I don't need to rely on facebook or google other people's speculations. Ibeku is the biggest and probably the oldest clan in Umuahia and we do not have any history of coming from anywhere, other than interclan movements and ife obi (relocation of settlements)

My kindred, for example, have been in our current location for at least 400 years. It is an educated guess based on who begat who. We still go to the old settlement (1 Mile away) for Ekpe and iriji and in addition to our name, our own settlement is still referred to as "Obu ofuo" (new settlement) even though it is at least 400 years old.

Now, my kindred is only a hamlet of many that make up Ibeku. My clan is one of seven clans that make up Ibeku. Breaking down my Ibeku pedigree, you need to count between 5 and 7 steps (depending on how you count) before you get to the top of the tree (Ibeku).

I believe that we have been there for at least 5000 years if not forever. Even the ohuhu facebook page you posted did not make such a bold claim as you did with regards to Ibeku and Ikwuano. You guys should stop making bold claims and trying to come up with crap.

You are a funny guy.So Abagworo wrote Ohuhu history on Ohuhu facebook page.I did not assert any authority to history as you claim.You only seem to know little about your little Ibeku.For a guy who does not know his next door neighbour "Ohuhu" I will not regard you as being cultural.

We are talking about the earliest recorded grouping of Igbos.Ngwa/Ohuhu were grouped together even with Asa,Ndoki and Ezilihite admist them.Oratta/Ikwerre were grouped together even with Ohaji,Egbema and Etche admist them.Isuama was grouped together even with the Oru and Orsu admist them.

I have gone as far as Igbanke,Ezza and Afikpo just to learn how divergent the Igbo spoken those places are.I have interviewed Ogba,Ngwa,Ikwerre,Aboh,Ezza,Ehugbo,Igbanke,Oratta(Owerri),Oguta,Mgbidi and Okija elders on history.Try and do that.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by FACE(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2011
Keep throwing wild punches and hoping to connect. You talk of earliest recorded grouping. Grouping and recording by whom and when ? 3000 years ago ? 300 years ago ? Abagworo years ago ?

Even the facebook page you copied as proof of your knowledge of oldest groups tells you about the origin of many Ohuhu clans other than the present location and you want to tell who that Ohuhu is one of the old clans of the location known as Umuahia ?

You talk about various Igbo clans and how you have interviewed everyone ; Okeke gara army kedu boot ya ?

There is hardly any Igbo dialect that I will not understand, because I have been around and interacted with people. I can comfortably claim Enugu, Abia and Imo as my states and I do claim them as a matter of fact.

I am more interested in languages than you can imagine. I understand Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba and French. Although I stayed in Lagos for a while, I started speaking Yoruba all the way from Kaduna by association with speakers, so don't try to act like you know more than you do when all you do is speculate.

I am done with this topic and you can continue to talk about things you CLEARLY do not know. More google and facebook to your elbow !

Abagworo:

You are a funny guy.So Abagworo wrote Ohuhu history on Ohuhu facebook page.I did not assert any authority to history as you claim.You only seem to know little about your little Ibeku.For a guy who does not know his next door neighbour "Ohuhu" I will not regard you as being cultural.

We are talking about the earliest recorded grouping of Igbos.Ngwa/Ohuhu were grouped together even with Asa,Ndoki and Ezilihite admist them.Oratta/Ikwerre were grouped together even with Ohaji,Egbema and Etche admist them.Isuama was grouped together even with the Oru and Orsu admist them.

I have gone as far as Igbanke,Ezza and Afikpo just to learn how divergent the Igbo spoken those places are.I have interviewed Ogba,Ngwa,Ikwerre,Aboh,Ezza,Ehugbo,Igbanke,Oratta(Owerri),Oguta,Mgbidi and Okija elders on history.Try and do that.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by Abagworo(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2011
FACE:

Keep throwing wild punches and hoping to connect. You talk of earliest recorded grouping. Grouping and recording by whom and when ? 3000 years ago ? 300 years ago ? Abagworo years ago ?

Even the facebook page you copied as proof of your knowledge of oldest groups tells you about the origin of many Ohuhu clans other than the present location and you want to tell who that Ohuhu is one of the old clans of the location known as Umuahia ?

You talk about various Igbo clans and how you have interviewed everyone ; Okeke gara army kedu boot ya ?

There is hardly any Igbo dialect that I will not understand, because I have been around and interacted with people. I can comfortably claim Enugu, Abia and Imo as my states and I do claim them as a matter of fact.

I am more interested in languages than you can imagine. I understand Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba and French. Although I stayed in Lagos for a while, I started speaking Yoruba all the way from Kaduna by association with speakers, so don't try to act like you know more than you do when all you do is speculate.

I am done with this topic and you can continue to talk about things you CLEARLY do not know. More google and facebook to your elbow !

Ok translate these dialects.

1) "Omere nna I da esi koo ma kwuru ni odu"

2) Ozila ha ma nu ji kani.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
FACE, curious question, what do Ibeku traditions say regarding Ngwa?
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by pazienza(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
Abagworo:

I don't agree with this your test,most times it is always easier to translate these dialects when they are spoken to you and not the written forms.

For example, i find it hard to translate most of the ika agbontae writes but i have never had any problem understanding a spoken ika,just like i cant understand chinenye's written ngwa,but i never had any problem understanding an ngwa man,even as an anambra man hearing the isiala ngwa dialect for the first time.

You people seem to have a way of confusing people wit the written forms of these dialects,for example,chineye wil always add unnecessary consonants in his written ngwa.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2011
pazienza:

You people seem to have a way of confusing people wit the written forms of these dialects,for example,chineye wil always add unnecessary consonants in his written ngwa.

The presence or absence of those consonants always changes the meaning of what is being said. So there's nothing "unnecessary" about them.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by pazienza(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
Yes, they are unnecessary and misleading,for example you spell ohuhu as ohnuhnu or something like that,it was not until abagworo wrote it as ohuhu that i was able to link it to a town i once visited when my friend's sister was having traditional marriage in afugiri ohuhu.So like i said, those your consonants are unnecessary and misleading,igbo language deals mostly with vowels than consonants.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
For someone who claims to have familiarity with okwu Ngwa, you seem at a big loss regarding what I'm saying. Someone else should come and school pazienza, because Chi knows he surely did not come here to listen to me. If he did, he would be asking questions, rather than making comments that display his lack of knowledge.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ezeagu(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
pazienza:

I don't agree with this your test,most times it is always easier to translate these dialects when they are spoken to you and not the written forms.

For example, i find it hard to translate most of the ika agbontae writes but i have never had any problem understanding a spoken ika,just like i cant understand chinenye's written ngwa,but i never had any problem understanding an ngwa man,even as an anambra man hearing the isiala ngwa dialect for the first time.

I agree with you on the test, considering Igbo is tonal, the written test doesn't work as well. It depends on how the writer wants to write the language (although there's already a standard way) and I believe some people write how the want to just because, or they do it to confuse.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by Abagworo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
pazienza:

Yes, they are unnecessary and misleading,for example you spell ohuhu as ohnuhnu or something like that,it was not until abagworo wrote it as ohuhu that i was able to link it to a town i once visited when my friend's sister was having traditional marriage in afugiri ohuhu.So like i said, those your consonants are unnecessary and misleading,igbo language deals mostly with vowels than consonants.

Abagworo:

If you observe I made the writing as simple as possible.With my translation you will understand the level of simple deviation from the standard Igbo.The 1st one is from Orsu dialect,West of Isuama Imo State while the second is Obio dialect South of Ikwerre Rivers State.

1) "there's a way you will talk and I will ignore you"

2) "Me and you have nothing to discuss"

1) "Onwere otu iga esi kwuo okwu mu a hapu gi."

2)Onweghi ihe mu na gi nwere ikwu"
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by Abagworo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2011
Ngwa translation of 2)

"Odighi hwe ma la gi g'ika"
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by pazienza(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
ChinenyeN:

For someone who claims to have familiarity with okwu Ngwa, you seem at a big loss regarding what I'm saying. Someone else should come and school pazienza, because Chi knows he surely did not come here to listen to me. If he did, he would be asking questions, rather than making comments that display his lack of knowledge.

Hehehe! It is now confirmed,you are a joke.

Did you say ask you questions? Obviously you think you are knowledgable,but your ignorance is so glaring for all to see,your inferiority complex is disturbing,why must you find a way to drag your ngwa into any discussion on this forum?

By the way,why did u write chi, chni would have been a better ngwa word,mschew!
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by pazienza(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2011
Abagworo:

Ngwa translation of 2)

"Odighi hwe ma la gi g'ika"

Abagworo,how about removing that hwe and writing ihe or he, hw is not an igbo alphabeth,it does not exist in abidi igbo.

If you have not translated that sentence in english,i would have been lost,trying to understand what hwe is,this is one of those confusion that people like chinenye introduces when they try to prove how unique their dialect is.

It wasnt long ago that i went to ngwaland for a function,the natives there uses ihe and not hwe,which by the way has no meaning in igbo language.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 12:42am On Nov 02, 2011
ebele ngwa njhe iwa l'obe ma a tukpafu ahu nwa nri.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 1:08am On Nov 02, 2011
pazienza:

Hehehe! It is now confirmed,you are a joke.

Did you say ask you questions? Obviously you think you are knowledgable,but your ignorance is so glaring for all to see,your inferiority complex is disturbing,why must you find a way to drag your ngwa into any discussion on this forum?

By the way,why did u write chi, chni would have been a better ngwa word,mschew!

Lol. So, is there anything you have to say that hasn't already been regurgitated by your predecessors? Lol. You misinterpret my arrogance for other things, my friend. I never used to be this way though (anyone objective among you will know this to be true), but things have changed. Anyway, feel free to continue with your biases (that's nothing new), while I continue being arrogant with you all.

P.S. Also, let us all be real with ourselves here. I have never really had to raise anything "ngwa" here on NL, because the lot of you ohnuhnu already do that for me. I'm not the one that drags this "ngwa" redundancy into every.single.discussion. . . . You all do. You all always have. Really, feel free to go and check.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by Abagworo(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2011
pazienza:
Abagworo,how about removing that hwe and writing ihe or he, hw is not an igbo alphabeth,it does not exist in  abidi igbo.

If you have not translated that sentence in english,i would have been lost,trying to understand what hwe is,this is one of those confusion that people like chinenye  introduces when they try to prove how unique their dialect is.

It wasnt long ago that i went to ngwaland for a function,the natives there uses ihe and not hwe,which by the way has no meaning in igbo language.

The Standard Igbo doesn't encompass all the variations in various dialects.For example that same Ihe or ife is "iphe" in Izzi dialect and pronounced that way.

The function you went for in Isiala Ngwa had non-Ngwas hence a lighter Igbo was used in communication.There is actually no way you would not understand Ngwa or any other Igbo dialect because it is Igbo unless you are secluded all your life to a particular area.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2011
Abagworo:

The Standard Igbo doesn't encompass all the variations in various dialects.For example that same Ihe or ife is "iphe" in Izzi dialect and pronounced that way.
We went through this same discussion with 006 *glances at pazienza*. Those 36 Latin characters in the Igbo alphabet will never be enough.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2011
Onye o na-ewe ya wegbuo *shrug* ke m ke ole hnwe ngwa nvu l'erne
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by pazienza(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Onye o na-ewe ya wegbuo *shrug* ke m ke ole hnwe ngwa nvu l'erne

Afu kwana,nnaa enwero ife na-enwe m iwe,ó kari yi nma na i kwusi ajo omume yi na ogbako a,o da adabalu yi na otutu ndiigbo no na ogbako a,ogosiri udili mmadu ibu,nkem di iche bu ajo afa,dalu kwa.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by pazienza(m): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2011
Abagworo:

The function you went for in Isiala Ngwa had non-Ngwas hence a lighter Igbo was used in communication.There is actually no way you would not understand Ngwa or any other Igbo dialect because it is Igbo unless you are secluded all your life to a particular area.

Abagworo,isn't 'ph'  pronounced as 'f' . As long as i am concerned,ife is the same thing as iphe.

Every igbo dialect can be written with the standard igbo 36 alphabeths,there is no need to add more like you and chinenye are trying to do. Dalu kwa.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by Abagworo(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2011
pazienza:

Abagworo,isn't 'ph'  pronounced as 'f' . As long as i am concerned,ife is the same thing as ife.

Every igbo dialect can be written with the standard igbo 36 alphabeths,there is no need to add more like you and chinenye are trying to do. Dalu kwa.

Nwanne aghotalum ebe isi abia.Kama onwelu ufodu asusu Igbo nde okwu ntabi ile kariri akari.Nde Igbo jikwa onu ha kwuo kwa na "Igbo na asu n'olu n'olu".

The only bad part is if emphasis is laid on those little differences either from self delusion or economic and political interest.That is where I Abagworo will have issues.That was the issue I had with Agbotaen.He was trying to declare Ika ethnic group on grounds of dialectal differences and affiliation with Benin while also saying that Aniocha(which also has their own share of Bini influence) is Igbo.

It is safe to say we have our own identity even though we are part of the larger Igbo nation.We speak Igbo but in our dialect "Ihe" is called "hwe","ive","iphe" or "ihie".
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
pazienza:

Afu kwana,nnaa enwero ife na-enwe m iwe,ó kari yi nma na i kwusi ajo omume yi na ogbako a,o da adabalu yi na otutu ndiigbo no na ogbako a,ogosiri udili mmadu ibu,nkem di iche bu ajo afa,dalu kwa.
cheesy kawadi
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
Abagworo:

It is safe to say we have our own identity even though we are part of the larger Igbo nation.We speak Igbo but in our dialect "Ihe" is called "hwe","ive","iphe" or "ihie".
Don't waste your time. Why else do you think I refused to discuss the issue further with him and asked for someone else to come and school is knowledge-less self. Apparently he's okay with Onwu's selected characters, and he believes everyone else should be too. Lol. Ya liala hnwe ojoo.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ezeagu(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
I bet no one even knows what the confusion is about. shocked
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
I know exactly what it is about, and it isn't about the topic. It's about who's involved in the discourse.
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by BaddieKay(f): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
IjogzK:
Igbo-ese (Bushes in the igbo people yam legs) grin
Re: What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo? by babacletus: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
tpia5:
here's an igbo [ibo] name from two or three centuries ago:

can anyone translate this?

not sure if the spelling is right.
Brother, That name is Ijaw, where did you see it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans / Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African / Pictures From The Final Day Of The Third African Drum Festival, Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.