Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, (26962 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by oluwaseyi0: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
that's Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Blackdisciple(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
You shouldn't be surprised because nigerians deserves what their leaders is doing to them...

They will always be a fool to the politicians ..

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Cassandraloius: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Larryndelaw: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
They will always complain.....Right from that Agatu man. Obifool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
That is the wicked game of politics. Deprive the people of basic needs, suffer them while you are in office, deny them the cash to cater for themselves to make them go hungry. And when election comes show them few cash which is equivalent to peanuts below what they deserve and sell it to them for their votes.
In their hunger they will sell their votes happily in gratitude.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Toosure70: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
You don see LP surpoters as mumu Abi? Wetin you yourself dey look for?

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Joseph099(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dey play sir. Just dey play
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by popcykaylah(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
Well if it's true ,they will suffer fir another 4 years

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Teenaira: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Reelmii: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
In other words...he laboured in vain grin
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
As if you yourself don't need money
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hunger is the greatest weapon used by politicians on the masses ....keep them hungry...they will bite for you just to feed for the night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gluTZm3vK1c

2 Likes

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Belleful: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
We no dey give shishi..... Na for front Dem dey shout am. But we dey collect for back of obi house... Hypocrites
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Vinnie2000(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
Mr Eradiri, Sorry.😏

The HUNGER APC put Nigerians into, no Make Pple see road again.😟😌

The Only issue is that after diz Pple use the Election N5000 and N10000 eat Catfish peppersoup,
They will start Complaining about the Govt for the next 4 yrs!. 😒😒🤦🤦
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Deogratiasfx: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
Are u just knowing? I keep saying without apology that the problem we have in this country is not just the elites but also the followers. Very few followers understand how to follow. The majority join forces with the few elites to destroy the country. Don't get me wrong I am not saying this because I want LP to win necessarily.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by MrColdsweat: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tinubu have used hunger to conquer Nigeria. Expect garri instead of money next election.

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by crixlight2(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:
Always blaming someone else grin 🤡
Na electorates this Oga ‘we Dey beat ‘ wan carry to court now to claim his mandate , like Giringory like Eradiri

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Angelfrost(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
When we say most Nigerians deserve the sort of leaders they have, una go say we dey swear for them.

This is the main reason my well of pity dried up when it comes to most Nigerians.

These useless people will go to church tomorrow to pray for better states and nations... And wonder why God is not answering them. grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Deogratiasfx: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Hunger is the greatest weapon used by politicians on the masses ....keep them hungry...they will bite for you just to feed for the night

How many days will the money feed them? Why not endure the hunger and fight for a better tomorrow?
Tor we are backward simply because of mindset; not just because of lack

3 Likes

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Vinnie2000(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:

That's just it.👍

And that seems to be the Modus Operandi of Buhari/Tinubu APC govt.🤨😒

Keep the Nigerian Masses POOR and make some HUNGRY Desperadoes out of them. 😟😌
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Addme: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
Oga, you should know this now. This is Nigeria where money rules.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by AntiWailer: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
Typical and always rude to the voters
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by youngsahito(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
Why are people justifying vote buying yet tommorow you will hear them complaining about their governor not bringing any development to the state. Nigerians are the enemy of the country not politicians.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Jokerman(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dumbsky....🤣🤣🤣🤣

When we tell you to stop wasting ya time with anything politics in this infernal country, you na jo go hear...

Abeg count your losses and stop explaining 😂😂😂😂
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Igboslayer: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Shishi people still dey complain.... Hahahahahaha hah
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by YourKarma: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You Want to win election you don t want to pay money
You’re not serious

just imagine the kinda useless mentality you have.
Tueeh!
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by youngsahito(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
Mosba:
And you no dey give shishi right? Go to court.
How many governors is paying 35k despite exponential increments in allocation from Abuja? All of una thief . If you can't pay for the vote ghe hou rhe hahre
oga just sh*t up, it is somebody like you that will start abusing politicians of been corrupt yet you are given tye mandate to vote a true leader but you prefer money go a better future for your kids and family.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Dennisochampa: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
Make this one go sleep....
If they come out for you..... Shey you go do well before
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Kingosytex(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nairalander321:
It could be that Nigeria is destined to be irredeemable. Nigeria's poverty is not really financial, it is actually a mental poverty. Neither the citizens nor their leaders are ready for progress, other countries are living Nigeria behind

Oga na financial poverty. How many people fit boast of a normal square meal?
If you know the level of hunger and poverty ravaging people eh, e no easy.
Many are really suffering with no hope insight.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by itsene: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
The masses decide who they want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Kyari / Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.