Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, (26912 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by youngsahito(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You Want to win election you don t want to pay money
You’re not serious
politicians have bought your future with money.

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Zico5(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
Lobatan, we no dey give shishi in the mud

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Prechgold1180(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You’re not serious

Same u c
Go clamor for change

God go help
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by merit455(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You’re not serious
You are a fool
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
Go to court 🙄
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by nairalanda1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OMG. By Jupiter and Minerva!... cheesy

Someone has finally had his eyes opened.

The fact about elections in Nigeria is simple. We cannot have free and fair elections in Nigeria because NIGERIANS DO NOT WANT FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS.

Has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH INEC. NOTHING TO DO WITH PARTY....IT IS NIGERIANS.

The LP candidate has seen shege. He has seen the fact that people do not want ideology, they want MONEY. And so long as rich boy pol is willing to transfer cash to them, they will vote for him.

M.D. Yusuf tried in the late 1990's to work with the idea....at least he accepted that people would take the money, but he encouraged people to demand their right to choose.

Well, at the end of the day, PDP and APC are alike. grin

Anyway, tis Nigeria. We are not ready for good governance. That's why we voted APC for another 8 years, despite 8 years of messing up.

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Nonexisting1: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
After what happened in the general elections, I stopped blaming politicians but the masses. Nigerians deserve whatever leaders they get. After selling your votes, we all suffer it together. The annoying part is that those selling their votes are the poorest of the poor and soon, they flood streets and social media begging for food. That time, just remind them to go and get refund of the votes they sold. I can forgive someone that votes his conscience but got it wrong but I can't forgive the one that collected money and voted wrongly.

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by sallazlee(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dey paly
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Natbrowny: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Disappointed kill u there.

As if its the first time its happening.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by nairalanda1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You’re not serious

Ok o. Don't complain when you don't see development and progress....they have used the money to 'pay you'. cheesy
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by SleekyP(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
Belly first before anything.....who do us like this? grin grin
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Fcwilly: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
Na now you know say ijaw people and ashawo na desamutin, if you dey flow with ijaw man and you know allow money to flow my brother you are on your own oooooo, them go betray you fast fast. Why do you see Asari shouting at Tinubu now? Because Tinubu no give am money machine to operate (appointment) why you see say wike and fubara they fight because ikwere man (wike) no gree ijaw man (fubara) to control the machine well well. But then ijaw man still better pass ikwere man when it come to betrayal.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Olu1000: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
opamoses1:
LMAO. LP online party too dey rate themselves.

Lol ! Online party that defeated your druggie Lord in his own State where he was governor and been dictating who leads for over 20 years! Shame on you
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by nairalanda1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kingosytex:

Oga na financial poverty. How many people fit boast of a normal square meal?
If you know the level of hunger and poverty ravaging people eh, e no easy.
Many are really suffering with no hope insight.

So, they must sell their vote in return for money that won't last the week?

Nigerians need to wake up.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Sleekfingers: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
sammsimm:
This one publicly insulted his people….

He was angry. Nigeria politics still has a long way to go.
Like leaders like followers.....
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Abagworo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
If you had the money you would have still done the same.

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Benwallt(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
Sue them to court mumu. You attached yourself to a failed party n you still expect a miracle. Agulu fraud dey deceive una.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Omalicious1: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by ajebuter(f): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
:At least he's not complaining of rigging

Fair enough

Na sell Dem sell their vote no be say Dem rig

Welcome to Naija politics
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Jokerman(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Benwallt:
Sue them to court mumu. You attached yourself to a failed party n you still expect a miracle. Agulu fraud dey deceive una.

Party that defeated you in Alimosho of all places?? Oye ko the enu re dake

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Rejouir: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
The shege ehn
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Chemlite: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
Them don serve breakfast!

Actually, the LP candidate misfired by calling job applicants PDP agent. Whether it is for political reasons or not, the citizens needed the job.

He didn't understand the pain of the masses or the job market, hence, tagged job seekers party agents, well, to me he missed it.

He was part of the former Governor's cabinet, it seems Udengs is happy with the high rate of unemployment. He shouldn't have voiced it out, but as they say, COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON!
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Benwallt(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jokerman:

Party that defeated you in Alimosho of all places?? Oye ko the enu re dake

The fraud hasn't been discovered then. People eyes don open now. Many of those that voted the failed party are suffering from depression now and many are now patients in psychiatric hospital because of traumatic experience fuelled by Pandora deceitful capture.

Labour is dead. Their success is flash in a pan
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Benwallt(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
gratefulheart:
What did you contested for? cheesy grin cheesy

Peter Obi slave post
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by NwaliE01: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Vote selling and vote buying is as evil as it's supporters here. It should be one of the worst crimes against humanity.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Wahabfuture: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nairalander321:
It could be that Nigeria is destined to be irredeemable. Nigeria's poverty is not really financial, it is actually a mental poverty. Neither the citizens nor their leaders are ready for progress, other countries are living Nigeria behind

This is why the Country needs to divide, Nigeria will never work even in a Billion years to come, take time to check most of the people supporting this injustice, they are from one particular region called South West, they will suffer beyond what Nigerians are going through when Nigeria finally disintegrates. They are naturally evil in heart. Why would anybody support such lawless is beyond my imagination.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Wahabfuture: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
Benwallt:

The fraud hasn't been discovered then. People eyes don open now. Many of those that voted the failed party are suffering from depression now and many are now patients in psychiatric hospital because of traumatic experience fuelled by Pandora deceitful capture.

Labour is dead. Their success is flash in a pan

Stop making fool of yourself here, why do you always talk like useless person? get a life

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by brawlings(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

So, they must sell their vote in return for money that won't last the week?

Nigerians need to wake up.
You sound really naive. Have you ever experienced 5G hunger with no hope of water to drink? If you have, then you should know why electorates of wards in IKOYI & LEKKI P1 differ from SAGBAMA & AYINGBA.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Inosky(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
If jagabandit did it with all the illegalities and the judiciary affirmed it to be right, what do you expect the people to do? No one believes in the process again until the right it is done, the constitution and Electoral system are made to stand firm and supreme against partisan INEC members and judges.
Sh#meful that we haven't had a credible election in my Nigeria.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Paramount01(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
Theweekend:
Na some people be their own problem 4 naija imagine electing riggers and looters in d the system yet complain to God to save u. dey play

Because nobody Trust one another in this country,yiu don't trust us we too dontbtrust ur promise
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Wahabfuture: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
Sleekfingers:

He was angry. Nigeria politics still has a long way to go.
Like leaders like followers.....

There is nothing like Nigeria politic has a long way to go, It started in 1999 until now nothing has improved, I don't think most of you understand the meaning of this situation, it mean Nigeria will continue to get worsen both in insecurity, economy and so many things.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Blaze14k: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You’re not serious

Then after paying he will now loot as he likes cos u gave him the free pass. There's no way Nigeria can come out of this mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate / Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect / Edo Assembly impeaches Deputy-Governor, Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.