Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, (26917 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Six9ine: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2023
dont blame and dont be dissapointed at the electorates,things don hard,country don red
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by emmnprince(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You Want to win election you don t want to pay money
You’re not serious

So what you're directly saying is that the electorates are not ready to cast their votes unless their palms are first greased with money regardless of the credentials of the candidates?

What you're also making us to understand by your comment is that poverty has eaten deep into the mind of the people that their conscience doesn't guide them anymore but only mindful of what they stand to benefit at the moment without the long term effect?
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2023
This Labour party people, what do they take people for?

You think you own people or what self?

You better go and learn Politics...
Your Oga Peter Obi has learn his lesson the hardway
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by sulaak(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You’re not serious
Don't complain about lack of performance from the politicians when you sell your vote
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Okpollo: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Elupeeee igbo party wen no dey give shishi

U go explain tire
LP igbo party?
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by 77up(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2023
ozo13:
grin
Hard luck.U go explain explain.
Most of this politicians think the moment they are the flag bearer of LP , it's an automatic win for them.He is learning his own lesson the hard way.Go and prepare for 2027 election.Imagine telling the people u were expecting vote from u are disappointed in them grin grin grin
Sebi most of them are just delusional online politician, no any single experience but online insult, insult and insult.

Just imagine, you said you are dissapointed in me and you expect me to ever vote you again in this life ? Even if you are my blood , you won't have my vote AGAIN !

SOUR LOSERS !

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by ufuosman(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2023
B4 u use dem cash out make dem use u first 😂😂😂😂
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by waldigit: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2023
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by jutan: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2023
Wow, we have a long way to go with this type of mindset..
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You’re not serious

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Oracleee: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You’re not serious

Really..... are you for real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by HRMK: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
dis one nor serious at all!
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Prenonjebose: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
Udengs, you have done your bit. The people decided to collect the paltry sums of money that would put food on their table for a few meals, but put state wealth in the pockets of their "benevolent" future oppressors. They would rather collect money to buy poisons for consumption than kill the inordinate ambitions of political thieves masquerading as philanthropists. Even, the comments of so many people on this forum, as regards seeing nothing wrong in this perennial practice of native, crude and childish practice of collecting ridiculous sums of money to vote for candidates. These ones would join in criticizing politicians for purchasing #160m worth of SUVs. They would join in criticizing politicians for going on expensive vacations with their families with tax payers money, while new tax regimes are imposed on their lean resources.
They lament on the insensitivity of leaders to their plight, yet would still sell vote at any available opportunity.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by sylve11: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You’re not serious

This country don amend people reasoning 😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by newoffer: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Trust nobody. We are all criminal minded. Fight for your own pocket. Anytime u hear We Dem wan do you ojoro. Fight for your own pocket . Nobody cares. Let no man use God or political party trap your destiny. We are not together we are all hustling.
Sapeleboy911:
As if your main aim of running for the governorship position wasn't for money. Thief wan thief thief.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by newoffer: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
It is now official. You now expect the man who won via sharing money to fix your states or country. Be joking and be waiting for the second coming of another administration.
sylve11:

This country don amend people reasoning 😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by adekolaelect(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nairalander321:
It could be that Nigeria is destined to be irredeemable. Nigeria's poverty is not really financial, it is actually a mental poverty. Neither the citizens nor their leaders are ready for progress, other countries are living Nigeria behind
Oga the voters are not online people like you but those who know who knows who will give them the dividend of Democracy as many of you only know which network provider that will give you cheap Data to yanh online. They know who they voted for not emotional like online people.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by merits(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by galantjoe(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Maybe he is from Jungle of Mars. Oga Ellu-P, go and rest. If you didn't win, that means you have not convinced the electorates enough.

There is hardship in Nigeria. Where the election winner is saint before coming to power, once he is there, he will change to wolf and vulture.

See nonsense governance Soludo is providing in Anambra State now, no road, all roads both fed and state are collapsing.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by sammsimm(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
franugo:

Where's the insult?

Simply put… his people are after money… that means they are hungry
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by franugo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
sammsimm:

Simply put… his people are after money… that means they are hungry

He isn't wrong, most people are hungry and only care about their daily bread AND sell their votes to the highest bidder....in all parts of the country, not just bayelsa
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by godofuck231: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Use your brain, our situation has nothing to do with Obi, he might not contest for next election, ask yourself is this how other countries build their progressive country. all I see from you is hatred ..... pity yourself and your unborn children.
congratulations, you just found your own mumu switch , go sit at the feet of your teacher and relearn about politics please , only then you can feel sorry for my children, as for now , your unborn children are inmates
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Wahabfuture: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Benwallt:

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me.

Labour party is a dead party.

Nothing is paining me, what is my business with Nigeria politic, pity yourself and your unborn children grin grin
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Wahabfuture: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sleekfingers:

What is this one saying? Do you even understand what I wrote?
I repeat, Nigeria politics still have a long way to go. Which simply means, no improvement, if you are finding it hard to understand.

I meant, it's never going to improve, hope you get it now
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Wahabfuture: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
Benwallt:

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me.

Labour party is a dead party.

Village Mugu, Who killed Labour Party? grin grin
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Benwallt(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Village Mugu, Who killed Labour Party? grin grin

Your father
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Benwallt(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Nothing is paining me, what is my business with Nigeria politic, pity yourself and your unborn children grin grin

Why are you now wailing if e no dey pain you say labour party is dead
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by sammsimm(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
franugo:

He isn't wrong, most people are hungry and only care about their daily bread AND sell their votes to the highest bidder....in all parts of the country, not just bayelsa
U are right anyways…. Southsouth people are good people unlike flatigos
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by franugo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
sammsimm:

U are right anyways…. Southsouth people are good people unlike flatigos

I don't condone tribalistic comments, pls kindly quit it.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Nairalander321: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga the voters are not online people like you but those who know who knows who will give them the dividend of Democracy as many of you only know which network provider that will give you cheap Data to yanh online. They know who they voted for not emotional like online people.
I am sure you have never noticed me arguing Nigerian politics on this forum, if you want to argue look for your type or get lost!
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by OyinO: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Don't mind them. They're still sleeping and would suffer for a very long time.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by adekolaelect(m): 2:11am On Nov 13, 2023
Nairalander321:
I am sure you have never noticed me arguing Nigerian politics on this forum, if you want to argue look for your type or get lost!
pained !!!! Sorry Suicide is not option sir bcs we still love you and your existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fbi Reveals 16 Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their worth In Usa. / Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand / Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.