Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, (26899 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by occfx: 2:05am On Nov 12, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/11/im-disappointed-bayelsa-people-they-came-out-money-labour-party-governorship-candidate

If they don't collect, inec will still select who they want. The country was designed to fail

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Mosba: 2:06am On Nov 12, 2023
popcykaylah:
Well if it's true ,they will suffer fir another 4 years

If they no collect bribe to vote they will still suffer. Only connected people still dey enjoy government
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by walexbiz(m): 2:13am On Nov 12, 2023
A few days ago, Lp presidentia candidate in the just concluded presidential election was justifying the vehicle bought for legislators and why LP members cannot return the vehicle and yet LP wants Nigerians to believe they are different from the rest. Nigerians are jow smarter they demand their dividend of democracy before casting their vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by PHAYOL81: 3:15am On Nov 12, 2023
OH, pele....... Uhn, sorry
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Bliztzer: 3:42am On Nov 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You Want to win election you don t want to pay money
You’re not serious

That's why Nigeria will remain like this for a long time to come. Nigerians love money so much that they re ready their own land for it.

Must everything be about money?
I went to Warri 2 weeks ago and I was really disappointed in niger delta.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by aestake: 3:54am On Nov 12, 2023
gratefulheart:
What did you contested contest for? cheesy grin cheesy

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by aestake: 3:55am On Nov 12, 2023
Bliztzer:

That's why Nigeria will remain like this for a long time to come. Nigerians love money so much that they re ready their own land for it.

Must everything be about money?
I went to Warri 2 weeks ago and I was really disappointed in niger delta.
no be money may the politicians come out?
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Judd007: 4:36am On Nov 12, 2023
You no give shi shi, you de expect to see shi, my bloda use your brain oo.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by nairalanda1(m): 4:44am On Nov 12, 2023
brawlings:
You sound really naive. Have you ever experienced 5G hunger with no hope of water to drink? If you have, then you should know why electorates of wards in IKOYI & LEKKI P1 differ from SAGBAMA & AYINGBA.

And when the money runs out, what next?

Don't complain about this APC government then. Y'all deserve it
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Goldenxtim: 4:55am On Nov 12, 2023
ozo13:
grin
Hard luck.U go explain explain.
Most of this politicians think the moment they are the flag bearer of LP , it's an automatic win for them.He is learning his own lesson the hard way.Go and prepare for 2027 election.Imagine telling the people u were expecting vote from u are disappointed in them grin grin grin

in all honesty, you should shut up..did you really read what he said..?
I have given up on Nigeria and people like you make reinforce my stance on Nigeria... this country will never get better as long as people who think like you exist..

someone gave a grave observation of the issues this country is facing..people who are seriously starved, impoverished and starved of good governance now have a chance of voting for people who they believe would do what Alex Otti is doing, but instead they were induced with money to mortgage their future and you're saying all this trash..

you and the likes of you should get lost..y'all make me hate Nigeria cos there are nitwits like you in this country.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Mrkindness: 4:58am On Nov 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You’re not serious
is this normal to pay money so that people will vote for you ?

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:00am On Nov 12, 2023
dis guy na serious learner or better JJC!

HOW CAN U NOT KNW DAT EMILOKAN CAN NEVER CONDUCT ANY CREDIBLE ELECTION ON A FREE LEVEL PLAYING GROUND?

angry
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Tommydare(m): 5:07am On Nov 12, 2023
Lp candidates are always naive. They don't know how election is being won in this corrupt country.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by bolademi(m): 5:09am On Nov 12, 2023
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Intergrated: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You’re not serious
reflection of how useless Nigeria is . You are a proper example.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Gggjhhj: 5:49am On Nov 12, 2023
The funny thing is udengs was IYC chairman intl, I believe he did same thing to have won, he is now crying fowl when he doesn't have the means, I doubt people even remembered he was contesting. Both sylva and diri are criminals best is sell your vote and rest, because udengs would not bring the change, we had always wished David Lyon but sylva no gree
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by nighthawk1: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/11/im-disappointed-bayelsa-people-they-came-out-money-labour-party-governorship-candidate

Prior to now, I might have seen reason in your lamentations but with what LP candidates exhibited at the national level.

DO NOT BLAME the electorate. You all are the same. ITS A BUYER TAKES ALL AFFAIR. The cookie jar is open to the highest bidder. The people have no more confidence in the electoral process

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by DJInfluence: 5:59am On Nov 12, 2023
ozo13:
grin
Hard luck.U go explain explain.
Most of this politicians think the moment they are the flag bearer of LP , it's an automatic win for them.He is learning his own lesson the hard way.Go and prepare for 2027 election.Imagine telling the people u were expecting vote from u are disappointed in them grin grin grin
was anything he said not true? Rather than address the issue of vote buying and selling, just listen to yourself...
Fact remains, the people are their biggest enemy. They don't think long term. How long will that 40k last?
As long as politicians believes they can buy votes to win elections, what incentives do they have to fix the states nay country?
Sometimes before commenting, take a step back and think... The guy is right, am not saying he's any better but he's right. If we want change, we the people have to start with the change.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by franconian: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2023
Rayd502:
No be bethis guy boasting that they beat people as a form of disciplinary measure in Ijaw youth Council during Arise interview recently.

I was just laughing...He is just another Agbero.

Na him ooo... Na that interview I first take know or hear anything about the guy but If I was an undecided voter, based on that interview alone I will vote against the guy.

How can you go and beat someone up during a live radio program because the person said something you don't like? The way he was vehemently defending the rubbish was hilarious. The guy na Agbero I swear.

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Benwallt(m): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Stop making fool of yourself here, why do you always talk like useless person? get a life

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me.

Labour party is a dead party.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Mfetenang: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2023
herich:

And the party for Nigerian
politics is taking Nigeria to glory, prosperity, promise land and is also taking Nigeria out of poverty, right?
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Mfetenang: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2023
Find your own country, Nigeria is for real Nigerians. You are not recognised as a Nigerian.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Ten06(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2023
You were a commissioner before now and have also held so many lucrative positions in the state, and you were also aware how your principal managed to win his election then. Why are you now feigning ignorant as if you don't know how election has always been in the state?

If you have money you would have also bought your way. You know it has always been the tradition for a long time.
Abi when you made so much money and build plenty properties and tarred the road to your house did you empower anyone? Why do you think they will rush and vote for you now?
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Bennycollins: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2023
Umenih:
Nigerians are actually the biggest problem of Nigeria. Not the politicians
Would you mind them? Some are even here abusing the man for complaining.
But then the sufferings keep hitting everyone of them.People are even begging for food and money on this forum every day.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by aktolly54(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You’re not serious
this mindset go sink this nation more if we continue. I understand those politician are bunch of thieves once they get power but voting for money will make them more cruel once they reach power. They will feel afterall once 4yrs complete na to bribe people with 10k or 20k each and re-elect again
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Sleekfingers: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2023
Wahabfuture:

There is nothing like Nigeria politic has a long way to go, It started in 1999 until now nothing has improved, I don't think most of you understand the meaning of this situation, it mean Nigeria will continue to get worsen both in insecurity, economy and so many things.

What is this one saying? Do you even understand what I wrote?
I repeat, Nigeria politics still have a long way to go. Which simply means, no improvement, if you are finding it hard to understand.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Greattha: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2023
What did you expect...With the rate of weaponised poverty?
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Expanse2020(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2023
Souths/south East.. they are too dirt... Taking bribes..(Eba, Jollof rice, kerosene, fufu)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hunga won kill abaribe people
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by online4business: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2023
Nigeria is going to shred ad the people go continue to suffer.

Comments on the first page=summary of how Nigerians think.

Chop small and suffer for 4 years.

Yet daily lamentations of tinubulation going everyday here.

Begi begi go increase because food no do dey.

Thank goodness I got out of the shit hole.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by CJStarz: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2023
Apart from the line,baby politician,the rest sentence you typed no too make sense.
Modify,abeg

Toluwanise247:
Baby politician….. welcome to your he real world of politics
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by ozo13(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2023
DJInfluence:
was anything he said not true? Rather than address the issue of vote buying and selling, just listen to yourself...
Fact remains, the people are their biggest enemy. They don't think long term. How long will that 40k last?
As long as politicians believes they can buy votes to win elections, what incentives do they have to fix the states nay country?
Sometimes before commenting, take a step back and think... The guy is right, am not saying he's any better but he's right. If we want change, we the people have to start with the change.
so u mean in all the state, plenty people could not believe in his struggle to better the state and by so believing they will refuse any form of handout by other politicians.Or u want to tell me all the plenty plenty votes obi got in Bayelsa in the presidential poll was also bought or the same people that voted for Obi didn't get to believe in LP candidate in Bayelsa state.common.we are not kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Declares For 2015 Presidential Race, Live On AIT. / 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable / Ken Nnamani Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.