Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, (26941 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by newnigerdelta00: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/11/im-disappointed-bayelsa-people-they-came-out-money-labour-party-governorship-candidate

Shame on you, you don't want to spend money and you expecting to win election in Nigeria.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by godofuck231: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
ELU-PEE 77
OBI CASE DISMISSED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Theweekend: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
Paramount01:

Because nobody Trust one another in this country,yiu don't trust us we too dontbtrust ur promise
ok
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Wahabfuture: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
Most funny part is that some people think they are teaching each other lesson without knowing you are actually destroying your future and your children. what a sick and joke of citizens, If you think this is how election is conducted in other countries then you must be biggest fool on this earth, not even in Benin republic. You don't have a country, what you have is a union and the politicians understand that, there's a reason why you always hear money National cake because anyone who manage to get their is to loot as much they can...... you will never hear this kind of word in any other country on this earth apart from Nigeria .. Spit grin grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
Satisfied our conscience but we know where the problem is not in the political class but in the electorate.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by EleventhWeirdo: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
When would people understand that the Nigerian leaders are a reflection of the Nigerian people? The only difference is access to power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Wahabfuture: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
godofuck231:
ELU-PEE 77
OBI CASE DISMISSED

Use your brain, our situation has nothing to do with Obi, he might not contest for next election, ask yourself is this how other countries build their progressive country. all I see from you is hatred ..... pity yourself and your unborn children.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Wahabfuture: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
post=126918036:
Satisfied our conscience but we know where the problem is not in the political class but in the electorate.

I don't see Nigeria recovering from this mess, you can see our youth celebrating this madness without knowing the consequences grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by kmaster007: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dey play
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Wahabfuture: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
When would people understand that the Nigerian leaders are a reflection of the Nigerian people? The only difference is access to power

There's a reason we use a certain word in Nigeria( national cake) there you get all your answer, main problem is that we do not believe in each other, all of Nigeria politicians are only there to loot even ordinary councilor. very funny country grin grin grin
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Wahabfuture: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
kmaster007:
Dey play

When are you going to collect your National cake? you think those who get killed during election die for nothing? they promised them position if they win .... you got no country ... kiss the truth grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Mfetenang: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nigerian politics is not for IPOB party.

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by TheMostComplex1: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Allegations today were

APC 4K
PDP 5K

In one ward according news today PDP 15K
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by CoronaVirusPro: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
ozo13:
grin
Hard luck.U go explain explain

No evidence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by jrusky(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hahahahaha see who is talking? Pls of not madness howdid you think LP will win Bayelsa? All these obidient supreme monkey slaves are extremely stupid.

So you wan win Bayelsa, say who die

Oga go home and f e c k off. We will kill LP in Nigeria its a promise.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by villa9555: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Make the masses use empty stomach vote you , after you win you will sign bill for Governor to use SUV bulletproof for urslf and turn deaf ears to the agony of the poor and you use the government funds( tax payers money ) for ur selfless use
All politicians should cry alone and stop involving the masses to their misfortune
Na them , them 😂💔

1 Like

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Kingosytex(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

So, they must sell their vote in return for money that won't last the week?

Nigerians need to wake up.

They've got no choice bro. What on earth makes you think that the one complaining won't be worse than the one in power?
That's the issue.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Ikpunnegi01: 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
Sapeleboy911:
As if your main aim of running for the governorship position wasn't for money. Thief wan thief thief.
No that its highest bidder, hope una won't cry when developments refuse to show up because the governor will be busy paying up to his creditors who lend him money to buy votes. Una no get sense for this country! I don't play or talk politics or support anybody for your information..
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by ufotunang: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
Can't you see the bad economy.... poverty hunger hardship everywhere
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by ufotunang: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
The politcians have put nigerians in hunger... that is why they can use 2k to buy votes from the poor nigerians....that is why the politcians out nigerians in poverty hunger hardship
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
No that its highest bidder, hope una won't cry when developments refuse to show up because the governor will be busy paying up to his creditors who lend him money to buy votes. Una no get sense for this country! I don't play or talk politics or support anybody for your information..

Only the wise will understand my message, and you have proven that you are not one.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Illegal1(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2023
omoh..........today election nah money rain election.

20k per vote in my polling unit.
PDP 196 APC 35

E no easy to win who dey seat..
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Illegal1(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2023
TheMostComplex1:
Allegations today were
APC 4K PDP 5K
In one ward according news today PDP 15K
omoh..........na 20k per vote in my polling unit
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by mkoabiola: 12:13am On Nov 12, 2023
Bayelsa state has alwys been for the highest bidder

I was presiding officer in 2011 elections in bayelsa state

Cash was jus flowing left and right center

Na money de win election for bayelsa state
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Bliss62: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2023
What Politicians get is just too much, SUVs severance package, Jumbo allowance

Yet you think people won't ask for money before voting
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by bitbillionaire: 12:33am On Nov 12, 2023
You have done your best my brother. Since the people are myopic and prefer the way things are just leave them. They will be forced to vote the right person when they are tired of their present situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Chibuezem(m): 1:10am On Nov 12, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/11/im-disappointed-bayelsa-people-they-came-out-money-labour-party-governorship-candidate
They will after experiencing Eyeneck palavar with IREV everyone with sense will sell their vote to the highest bidder.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by herich(m): 1:13am On Nov 12, 2023
Mfetenang:
Nigerian politics is not for IPOB party.

And the party for Nigerian
politics is taking Nigeria to glory, prosperity, promise land and is also taking Nigeria out of poverty, right?
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Comfamos: 1:14am On Nov 12, 2023
Lol, I don't know how this clown thinks he can fool people into power through his Eeellluuppee pretense. You should know by now that your game is over with your stingy and miserably poor life full of deception and political game.
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Ilaje1: 1:26am On Nov 12, 2023
Theweekend:
Na some people be their own problem 4 naija imagine electing riggers and looters in d the system yet complain to God to save u. dey play

They are all the same. What had the LP guy achieved?
Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by Naijagoodman: 1:34am On Nov 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep crying
You Want to win election you don t want to pay money
You’re not serious
This is the most stupid statement ever made by anything. Excuse me but you are damn stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, by franugo(m): 2:01am On Nov 12, 2023
sammsimm:
This one publicly insulted his people….

Where's the insult?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable / Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) / 2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.