Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,180 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging (39156 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Greattha:
The badbelle is real.

Black SA that apartheid almost finished if not for countries like Nigeria who came to their rescue....all of a sudden, they hate foreigners especially Nigerians...

Granted, some Nigerians are into bad stuff but so are other Africans, Asians, Arabs and Caucasians...just that Nigerians can't help but show off the little they have.

Inferiority Complex is a terrible thing.

Nigeria can't come to anyone's rescue my guy.. you asked the whole world to help you search for a few missing girls kidnapped by foot bandits. Sit down.

You guys think you're the shit. You aren't
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
Olat4421:
not just Nigerian Dey did dat also to fellow Africans. D level of hatred nd envy of South Africa to fellow Africans is really disgusting
Nobody is "envious" of you people. Most African immigrants that make it South African are dirt poor..what's to envy about some poor Malawian or Burindian coming from a far worse country?

You guys really need to think before opening your mouths
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
Corn247:
Most south Africans are miscreants
And yet Africans with the worst reputation are Nigerians
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Princedapace(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Supremos:
What's really the reason South Africans are always quick to hate and throw jabs on Nigerians?

Because our people actually do a lot of fraud and drug over there. Same way we cast Malaysia, using their infrastructure to scam other countries since their IP is not blacklisted.
Let not pretend. The Nigerians working in healthcare over there and lecturers, etc, legic works, arent living such larvishly.

1 Like

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
What a pity,this guy has stupidly set himself up for a barbaric killing ! It's either he moves out of that xenophobic jungle very fast now or he finds a way to maintain a low profile without being detected by the SA's killer gangs ! He must have forgotten that he is not in Nigeria where nobody cares even if you fly your own private jet around. You'll only have the EFCC to contend with when they're ready for you ! But in SA,where every successful Nigerian is tagged "a drug lord" , oh boy....... you're a goner !
You are tagged drug lords because you set that precedent..that tag didn't come from thin air.
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Dshocker(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
Is he the first immigrant to own a sports car? Yes/No? How many have been killed for this reason?

A lot bro.

A friend of mine was killed in 2017, out of jealousy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
lexy2014:

they throw jabs at everybody, especially their neighbours zambians and zimbabweans.
You Nigerians blab a lot but know very little that's the problem. You really won't understand the problems South Africans face because you don't even have number of immigrants close to what SA has. You don't understand what we face
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dshocker:

A lot bro.

Nonsense . Out of all the immigrants we have, we are jealous of Nigerians, you are really nit that special
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dshocker:

A lot bro.

If it was a hijacking rightly tag it so, not "jealousy " South Africans get jacked too.
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by sulaak(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
His time has come hence he must shine 🔆

Congratulations to him

This is why Nigeria is a mess today; you don't ask how he acquired the funds to buy an expensive car, yet you say his time has come. Yet you will be the first person to attack Nigeria's corrupt politician.

The man is a fool, living large among poor SA, he will soon be investigated.
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
You Nigerians blab a lot but know very little that's the problem. You really won't understand the problems South Africans face because you don't even have number of immigrants close to what SA has. You don't understand what we face

you just confirmed what i said.

they throw jabs at everybody, especially their neighbours zambians and zimbabweans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by mukthar2000(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
My guy, South Africa has most cars per-capita than every African country...we produce cars here and even import them

Secondly, most luxurious cars are to be found in South Africa

Lastly, we suspect you of being drug lords because you've set that precedent. This is not jealousy but logic. But alas we all know how arrogant you lots are
Really? But you guys are too lazy to work to acquired those luxury cars, instead u SA guy nail our hustling Nigerians as drug Lord. Even ur SA ladies confirmed how Nigeria guys are hardworking and caring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Dshocker(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
If it was a hijacking rightly tag it so, not "jealousy " South Africans get jacked too.

Jealousy bro!!!

The master mind was his neighbour.

1 Like

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Dshocker(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
Nonsense . Out of all the immigrants we have, we are jealous of Nigerians, you are really nit that special

Broooo, most South African men are lazy, and feels threaten when an immigrant succeeds the locals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dshocker:

Jealousy bro!!!

The master mind was his neighbour.
so I'm assuming jealous neighbors don't exist in Niaja? Yes/no?
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dshocker:

Broooo, most South African men are lazy, and feels threaten when an immigrant succeeds the locals.
hahahaha.. tired rhetoric dr3nched on envy... South Africa wouldn't be the nation it is of its men were "lazy" ..we build roads, airports, universities, hospitals etc, etc.. unlike you we don't migrate to enjoy these, we build them ourselves. So who lazy between the two?
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Dshocker(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
so I'm assuming jealous neighbors don't exist in Niaja? Yes/no?

After 5 month, the neighbor was traced and sent back to his maker; It is called "An Eye, For An Eye"
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Dshocker(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
hahahaha.. tired rhetoric dr3nched on envy... South Africa wouldn't be the nation it is of its men were "lazy" ..we build roads, airports, universities, hospitals etc, etc.. unlike you we don't migrate to enjoy these, we build them ourselves. So who lazy between the two?

South Africa was developed by the whites, so stop asking one too many, irrelevant question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
mukthar2000:
Really? But you guys are too lazy to work to acquired those luxury cars, instead u SA guy nail our hustling Nigerians as drug Lord. Even ur SA ladies confirmed how Nigeria guys are hardworking and caring.
I wonder who sold you this weird myth..if we are so-called "lazy" how do we get by? Freebies? How is our economy one of Africa's best if we are sooo lazy? Apply your brains here a little I known it's too much to ask...We have cars mote than any nation and we own the most luxury cars in Africa while lazy hahahaha

Lol, Nigerian guys are known for giving money, however that's acquired, you're basically simps, you buy kitten, we get it for free, we are used to our beautiful women we don't have to compensate

1 Like

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dshocker:

South Africa was developed by the whites, so stop asking one too many, irrelevant question.
Lol, hahahaha the usual white worship rhetoric. Who's blood and sweat was South Africa built? And the continuing development..who's responsible for it?

I'll wait for a credible answer

You villagers worship white people too much, Jesus it's embarrassing
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Dshocker(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, hahahaha the usual white worship rhetoric. Who's blood and sweat was South Africa built? And the continuing development..who's responsible for it?

I'll wait for a credible answer

You villagers worship white people too much, Jesus it's embarrassing

Below is Julius Malema, just listen to him.

https://fb.watch/ogSxJREEey/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dshocker:

Have you met and actual South African? No.. but hey the sweeping generalizations

Fact remains..South Africa wouldn't be the nation it is with lazy men whether you argue this or not. We're the most industrialized nation in Africa for a reason. Come to South Africa and see lazy black men in scaffolding

You're the lazy ones here, you risk drowning in oceans fleeing to Europe to enjoy the amenities built by other men.
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by JaceBlaze: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
bigiyaro:
If Nigerian society asks questions like these South Africans, things would have a little bit better in Nigeria, it's unfortunate to see most people tagging legit questions as jealousy.

In a society where law & order doesn't exist and everyone tag along to the "get rich by all means" mindset it's impossible to ask legit questions without someone labelling you jealous and envious.

2 Likes

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Dshocker(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
Have you met and actual South African? No.. but hey the sweeping generalizations

Fact remains..South Africa wouldn't be the nation it is with lazy men whether you argue this or not. We're the most industrialized nation in Africa for a reason. Come to South Africa and see lazy black men in scaffolding

You're the lazy ones here, you risk drowning in oceans fleeing to Europe to enjoy the amenities built by other men.

Still the same laziness has been the backbone of the xenophobia in the past, on other African nationals.

Point of correction; Nigerians don't travel through the ocean, or sea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by marlow1962(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Generalmystic:
No sir I don't blame SAs on this one. Let him tell the world his source(s) of income
You're a fool for this statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by DOM7: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
Look as them go soon kill this one,SA and wickedness are 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by mukthar2000(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
I wonder who sold you this weird myth..if we are so-called "lazy" how do we get by? Freebies? How is our economy one of Africa's best if we are sooo lazy? Apply your brains here a little I known it's too much to ask...We have cars mote than any nation and we own the most luxury cars in Africa while lazy hahahaha

Lol, Nigerian guys are known for giving money, however that's acquired, you're basically simps, you buy kitten, we get it for free, we are used to our beautiful women we don't have to compensate
guy u might have best economy in African, but the question here is, are u SA guys contribute to the economy development, Big NO its he handwork of the peoples that came to settle in SA like some Nigerians, Zimbabwe, etc that contributed to the development while making their money, buy u guys are their Beefing with laziness behavior killing innocent people, maltreated ladies, anything free doesn't have value until u work for it to make ur own leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dshocker:

Below is Julius Malema, just listen to him.

https://fb.watch/ogSxJREEey/?mibextid=2JQ9oc
I dont give a damn about Julius, he has his own opinions I'm not compelled to subscribe to them
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
mukthar2000:
guy u might have best economy in African, but the question here is, are u SA guys contribute to the economy development, Big NO its he handwork of the peoples that came to settle in SA like some Nigerians, Zimbabwe, etc that contributed to the development while making their money, buy u guys are their Beefing with laziness behavior killing innocent people, maltreated ladies, anything free doesn't have value until u work for it to make ur own leave.
You simply don't understand what economy is..lol. you can't make 80% of the population and not contribute to the economy..it's impossible! But then again, you guys talk first and think later...

I reiterate you flee your country and settle elsewhere to milk the work of other men, while your own Nigeria is still underdeveloped. If you're looking for lazy people, look in the mirror
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dshocker:

Still the same laziness has been the backbone of the xenophobia in the past, on other African nationals.

Point of correction; Nigerians don't travel through the ocean, or sea.
Yawn...we are all lazy and your hardworking, so why are you all trekking downsouth for? Why is your country one of Africa's most underdeveloped?

The problem is y'all envious and that's not our problem
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
DOM7:
Look as them go soon kill this one,SA and wickedness are 5&6
Focus on your yahoo Boys and leave South Africans alone, they aren't a burden to your system
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
JaceBlaze:

In a society where law & order doesn't exist and everyone tag along to the "get rich by all means" mindset it's impossible to ask legit questions without someone labelling you jealous and envious.
These people reason. Anticlockwise I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advise Me About Honda E.O.D / Adverse effects of adding too much engine oil to a car / Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.