Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging (39153 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by aremubabs: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
Goddyrichie:
but who question them when they’re suffering ok if I have money tomorrow now someone will question me hw I get my money abi na to kill the b that

There is something wrong with your mentality.

So, if your child suddenly becomes wealthy, you won't ask questions about what he does for a living? Your own is to chop the money with him abi?
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by DaChosenOne: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
KingCold:
You have not answered my question ...

The continuing development in South Africa
Who's responsible for it? Because what's been built since 94 trumps anything you've ever embarked on since your independence...

Compare your development since your independence in the 60s and our democracy in 94..Nigeria's nowhere near our development..nowhere near. Because our people stay put to improve their own country instead of jaapring al over the place to enjoy countries built with the sweat of other men

You're essentially crediting white people as a way to mask your own stagnation and failures of your nation. It won't work with me. South Africa ran and left you behind long ago, it's a bitter pill to swallow I know..

I can take just one university built in 2013 and compare with your throngs of below par Universities and you'll see, they won't compare, I can do that, with an airport built in 2010, hospitals built last year...recent road expansions, the newly built power plant...high speed trains running since 2009 etc..all these by the black government...I can go on and on... you're still on the backfoot and will remain there while shouting " white people " in Makoko

You're still arguing. Boers are responsible for development of SA and control all of its wealth. It's not my country, so I don't care. You're offended as if, it's not known that the whites are responsible for its technological and economic advancement. Asians, Arabs, Westerners etc all know this. I can't take you guys seriously bragging about white men's development. Without them, SA would be another Zimbabwe. Sahelian muslims are easier to get rid off than Boers. Elon Musk actually tweeted about your ANC leaders chanting about killing white people. Assuming you tried, they finish you faster than Israel is finishing those Palestinians.
South Africa is like Israel, a western outpost that far surpass the Arab and Zulu States. I don't think about white people unless I'm in Europe. I rarely come across white people in Nigeria. It's you guys who shout about whites in your Zulu slums. The people in Makoko are screaming about "Buhari" or "Tinubu" not whites all the way in your country or the West.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
DaChosenOne:

You're still arguing. Boers are responsible for development of SA and control all of its wealth. It's not my country, so I don't care. You're offended as if, it's not known that the whites are responsible for its technological and economic advancement. Asians, Arabs, Westerners etc all know this. I can't take you guys seriously bragging about white men's development. Without them, SA would be another Zimbabwe. Sahelian muslims are easier to get rid off than Boers. Elon Musk actually tweeted about your ANC leaders chanting about killing white people. Assuming you tried, they finish you faster than Israel is finishing those Palestinians.
South Africa is like Israel, a western outpost that far surpass the Arab and Zulu States. I don't think about white people unless I'm in Europe. I rarely come across white people in Nigeria. It's you guys who shout about whites in your Zulu slums. The people in Makoko are screaming about "Buhari" or "Tinubu" not whites all the way in your country or the West.
I asked a simple question you are busy writing unnecessary epistles...

The development is South Africa is ongoing, who's responsible for it?

Crediting white people for every little thing that goes in SA to satisfy your ego or to mask your stagnation won't work with me

The Zimbabwe you're making an example of is still better than Nigeria is most ramifications..LOL. you Nigerians typically over-play the hand of white people because you're coons and uncle Toms..so the white argument is always expected

Let's compare the the development of SA post 94 and yours since the 60s.. I wanna see something..
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Your mother is an illiterate! You lunatic.
Lol, " your mother"jibes and how old are you illiterate? You've just proven me right
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Elliotwaveforec: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, " your mother"jibes and how old are you illiterate? You've just proven me right
Go ask your mentally deranged mother. You useless black southie!

Is this not where your wretched mother lives? The largest slum in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by NonsenseRubbish: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
So many people in Nigeria don’t understand the concept of car rental. That rarri could be a rental. Whenever I’m in Dubai I drive a rolls Royce and na so people for naija go dey call me ask when I buy am say I don cash out 😂😂
Lots of people you see driving flashy cars drive rentals and pay car note payments
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Goddyrichie(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
aremubabs:

There is something wrong with your mentality.

So, if your child suddenly becomes wealthy, you won't ask questions about what he does for a living? Your own is to chop the money with him abi?
u hv to go to d hospital 4 a brain 🧠 check up why don’t u put this ur strength to our politicians robbery us since our fore’s father to 10 times generations coming seyi tinubu bought a Richard Millie worth millions of naira few years ago u don’t says all this shit even buhari son bought a bike worth millions of naira u still don’t say all this but a man that non of his family is a politician hustle and buy a car nw u saying all this na him say make u no hustle nii abi make u double ur hustle illegal or not sha make money d economy is not smiling at all in this country so anyway is a way say no to hate hatred envy jealousy maybe na wenti Dey worry u b that
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Padipadi(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2023
obiekunie01:

TELL US YOUR SOURCE OF POVERTY!

YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE THIS POOR AND WRETCHED!
Wicked n savage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adverse effects of adding too much engine oil to a car / Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth / Best 5 Cars For Nigerian Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.