Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging (39155 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
jaxxy:

he should better be careful South Africans don't like seeing other doing well in their country with no known source of income.

How do u drive a ferrari and nobody knows what u do to have it? u don't make such money and people or the government doesn't know what u do.

South Africa is not Nigeria were one small boy can wake up driving a ferrari with no known source of income and people go dey hail u say maga don pay.
You know nothing about South Africa my guy
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
DaChosenOne:
South Africa is somewhat developed nation due to the White beers. Black SA men and Nigerian men dissing each other is dumb, because both are reliant of the white man.
This is a dumb comment ironically

1 Like

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
jaxxy:

They want to know if he is legit and rightfully so.

it's only in Nigeria u can do what u like and they hail u as big boy for without know how u make ur money.
Yup. The only sane one here
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
patrickcollins:
Evil set of people always unhappy when noncitizens are progressing amongst them, they have lots of their people into crime but quick to label or tag others.
My friend, Nigerians have the worst reputation of all Africans. If one drives a Lamborghini, already you are a suspected criminal..your precedent
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by jaxxy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
You know nothing about South Africa my guy

so tell me what I don't know in relation to this situation?

1 Like

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
jaxxy:

so tell me what I don't know in relation to this situation?
Actually, after re-reading your comment, you're actually right, South Africans don't like seeing someone with no known source of income driving such, especially being from a country known of corrupt practices ..it screams one thing
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dshocker:

Broooo, most South African men are lazy, and feels threaten when an immigrant succeeds the locals.
The Nigerian mythical version..LMFAO
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by DaChosenOne: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
This is a dumb comment ironically

Typos, my bad. South Africa is only somewhat of decent country because of the White boers. What have Black South African men built? If the whites leave it will become Zimbabwe 2.0. The only decent truly Black run country in Africa would be Botswana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Typos, my bad. South Africa is only somewhat of decent country because of the White boers. What have Black South African men built? If the whites leave it will become Zimbabwe 2.0. The only decent truly Black run country in Africa would be Botswana.
I ask again, has nothing being built post 94? The high speed trains, the roads expansions, the new universities, hospitals, airports, stadiums, etc etc..?

And I ask again, whose blood and sweat was South Africa built on..?

The N2 expansion road expansion I see outside my window whose responsible for it?

The Uncle Tom/ cotton picker mentality work with me
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by DaChosenOne: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
I ask again, has nothing being built post 94? The high speed trains, the roads expansions, the new universities, hospitals, airports, stadiums, etc etc..?

And I ask again, whose blood and sweat was South Africa built on..?

The N2 expansion road expansion I see outside my window whose responsible for it?

The Uncle Tom/ cotton picker mentality work with me

Physical labour of Black South African men under the direction of the White boer. The richest South African, that is pioneering Space and Engineering technology is Elon Musk. Where are all of the great STEM achievements of Black SAs that played a role in SA's nationbuilding and current development? Those nukes you guys had were made by Boers and they took it away from you guys when Apartheid ended.

White people never enforced Apartheid in Nigeria like they did your homeland. Apartheid ended in the late 90s, you guys should really be embarassed that you were dominated on your land by a white minority well in the 90s. I'll give you guys credit for ending Apartheid and that's it. You people didn't build that country to be somewhat decent anymore than than the Zimbabweans did. Lol, the boers left Zimbabwe and the nation collapsed. Electricity cut-outs are now common due to the incompetency of Black South African.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Physical labour of Black South African men under the direction of the White boer. The richest South African that is pioneering Space tech and Engineering technology is Elon Musk. Where are all of the great STEM achievements of Black SAs that played a role in SA's nationbuilding? Those nukes you guys had were made by Boers and they took it away you guys when Apartheid ended.

White people never enforced Apartheid in Nigeria like they did your homeland. Apartheid ended in the late 90s, you guys should really be embarassed that you were dominated on your land by a white minority well in the 90. I'll give you guys credit for ending Apartheid and that's it. You people didn't build that country to be somewhat decent anymore than than the Zimbabweans did.
Labour and plans are the two sides of the same coin slowpoke..plans without execution remain that ....plans! And execution without planning is futile...you cannot overstate one over the other.

White people dominated Nigerians under colonialism too yes/no?

It's funny, you say we should be " embarrassed" that Apartheid ended in the 90s and at the same token you idiots say we should be grateful that we have whites because South Africa without would be like Sonalia, so which is which here? Be grateful or embarrassed?

And again I ask, the development in South Africa is still ongoing...who's responsible for it?
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by jaxxy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
Actually, after re-reading your comment, you're actually right, South Africans don't like seeing someone with no known source of income driving such, especially being from a country known of corrupt practices ..it screams one thing

yes that was my point and the honest truth. I'm not saying south Africans are saints bt atleast they don't want foreigners to come and destroy what left of their country. Nigeria other the other hand don't care just show them the money.
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Goddyrichie(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
aremubabs:

Which young European boy has a lambo or Tesla?

It is either he is a successful musician, athlete (especially footballer, boxer, golfer or basketballer) or a movie star or music executive.

My own problem is not that a young man owns a Ferrari. My problem is what does he do for a living?

We, Africans, need to start asking these questions, instead of worshipping money.
so only d ones u mention here can buy all this expensive cars abi what about people that make it legally online people that trade BTC cryptocurrency current creators BTC mining and so on
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
jaxxy:

yes that was my point and the honest truth. I'm not saying south Africans are saints bt atleast they don't want foreigners to come and destroy what left of their country. Nigeria other the other hand don't care just show them the money.
There are no saints anywhere but Nigerians in SA have never covered themselves in glory so they shouldn't act suprised when perused. It has nothing to do with "jealousy"

Any so-called "achievement" Nigerians think they achieve in SA we have already seen thousand fold from an actual South African, so your people should chill. Porches are a staple diet on South African roads we aren't about to kill a random Nigerian because he's driving one
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by DaChosenOne: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
Labour and plans are the two sides of the same coin slowpoke..plans without execution remain that ....plans! And execution without planning is futile...you cannot overstate one over the other.

White people dominated Nigerians under colonialism too yes/no?

It's funny, you say we should be " embarrassed" that Apartheid ended in the 90s and at the same token you idiots say we should be grateful that we have whites because South Africa without would be like Sonalia, so which is which here? Be grateful or embarrassed?

And again I ask, the development in South Africa is still ongoing...who's responsible for it?

Colonialism ended in the 60s. How the Bleep were white people segregating y'all and killing you guys like dogs in 90s. That is embarrassing as you guys are a indigenous majority. Where did I say that you should be grateful for whites, whether or not you love or hate them, the fact is they built, developed and are keeping your country running. It's known by everyone. How you feel about your Boer masters is your problem, not mine, lol. The white south Africans are responsible for the technological, scientific and structural development of South Africa. Elon Musk for instance. Simply compare the Architectual design of white dominated areas to areas that Black South Africans live in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Colonialism ended in the 60s. How the Bleep were white people segregating y'all and killing you guys like dogs in 90s. That is embarrassing as you guys are a indigenous majority. Where did I say that you should be grateful for whites, whether or not you love or hate them, the fact is they built, developed and are keeping your country running. It's known by everyone. How you feel about your Boer masters is your problem, not mine, lol. The white south Africans are responsible for the technological, scientific and structural development of South Africa. Elon Musk for instance. Simply compare the Architectual design of white dominated areas to areas that Black South Africans live in.
Don't care when it ended, you were still under the rule and subjugation of the white man while a majority..whether it happened in the 60s of 90s its literally the same thing.

And stop bombarding me with Elon Musk, what do I have to with him? If you wanna suck his di.ck don't include me. Gosh!
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by DaChosenOne: 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
Don't care when it ended, you were still under the rule and subjugation of the white man while a majority..whether it happened in the 60s of 90s its literally the same thing.

And stop telling me about Elon Musk, what do I have to with him?

The 60s was completely different time period to the 90s. If you can't see how, it's reflective of your IQ. The 90s is approachingthe 21st century. Imagine if Apartheid had ended in 2015? Lol. The world saw global development and progress from the 60s onwards. Political and social. Segregation also existed in America in the 60s, yet ended so much earlier with AAs being a minority. Truly you guys should be embarassed. Elon Musk is a wonderful and talented man, a great South African engineer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
DaChosenOne:

The 60s was completely different time period to the 90s. If you can't see how, it's reflective of your IQ. The 90s is approachingthe 21st century. Imagine if Apartheid had ended in 2015? Lol. The world saw global development and progress from the 60s onwards. Political and social. Segregation also existed in America in the 60s, yet ended so much earlier with AAs being a minority. Truly you guys should be embarassed. Elon Musk is a wonderful and talented man, a great South African engineer.
Colonialism in the 60s is still Colonialism in the 90s. Same difference.! Anyway Colonialism in South Africa never ended in the 90s , do your research.

You know what is it you should be embarassed of? That you got your independence in the 60s and has been stagnant ever since, The South Africa that got its democracy in 94 has leapfrogged you virtually in all indices...

1 Like

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by DaChosenOne: 12:03am On Nov 13, 2023
KingCold:
Colonialism in the 60s is still Colonialism in the 90s. Same difference.! Anyway Colonialism in South Africa never ended in the 90s , do your research.

You know what is it you should be embarassed of? That you got your independence in the 60s and has been stagnant ever since, The South Africa that got its democracy in 94 has leapfrogged you virtually in all indices...

I said Apartheid ended too late, damn near the start of the twenty-first century. That is embarrassing. I won't argue with you if you think the 90s progress should be the same as 60s progress. That's your own wahala. South Africa was developed by and is effectively controlled by white Boers. If you guys had kicked out the whites like the Zimbabweans you would have something to brag about.
You remind me of Black Americans bragging about building America as slave labour under the authority of White Americans. They contributed obviously in certain degrees but majority of the core development was done by white Americans. Nothing I'm saying is unusual. The Indians and Chinese people in SA certainly wouldn't credit its stability and development to your people would they? Science, tech, philosophy etc? no.

Nigeria has been controlled by Arabised Sahelian muslims since 60s. Coastal and middle-belt Nigerians should be embarassed of replacing white colonialists with primitive Arabised Sahelian muslim leadership. The problem with Nigeria is the core North. You cannot succeed with primitive muslim population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by VEHINTOLAR: 1:15am On Nov 13, 2023
KingCold:
You are tagged drug lords because you set that precedent..that tag didn't come from thin air.

Oh,I see,same way an average black Southy is tagged "lazy ass nigga" because he "sets that precedent",right ? That,also,didn't come from thin air as well or did it ? Mtchew,precedent my foot;sheer gibberish ! Where were your law enforcement agents when those you guys are always too quick to label "drug Lords" were setting the so called "precedent" ?

It is the duty of your law enforcement agents to arrest and prosecute anyone who engages in a crime or contravenes the law of your country. How many foreigners,Nigerians especially,have been so brutally murdered in RSA simply because you guys suspected them of being "drug Lords" without any proof ? Many,as at the last count ! This is why many people,not only in Nigeria,are of the opinion that your brutality against foreigners in your country is borne out of envy and jealousy ! Here you're too,talking about "precedent" !

Come on man,you don't just go about tagging foreigners you don't like their face or where they come from "drug Lords" when the only thing you have against them is this your very laughable,imaginary "precedent" !

2 Likes

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Terrahawk: 1:54am On Nov 13, 2023
South Africa is the HIV capital of the world, one in every 6 people in South Africa has HIV, in Nigeria, it's 1 in 100. South Africa is also the rape capital of the world. More women are raped in South Africa than any other country in the world. To add to that 1 in 5 south African men has admitted to either rape, sexual assault or violence against a women. These are true scary facts about south Africa. 😳

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Olat4421: 3:06am On Nov 13, 2023
Stupid xenophobic country. Look at a certain idiot defending dier wickedness here. U could see d way they think. Black South Africans good when it comes to attacking fellow Africans. But when it comes to white peoples they become an idiot slave. I spit on them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by bigiyaro(m): 3:17am On Nov 13, 2023
Olat4421:
shut up is dat a question or question of hatred nd envy in their word. If d guy was from deir country will Dey b asking d question. South Africa never want to see foreigners progress in deir country. If d guy no careful Dey might take him down. Bunch of hateful people
thunder fire that your stupid mouth. Na your type them catch for porthacourt last time.
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Oh,I see,same way an average black Southy is tagged "lazy ass nigga" because he "sets that precedent",right ? That,also,didn't come from thin air as well or did it ? Mtchew,precedent my foot;sheer gibberish ! Where were your law enforcement agents when those you guys are always too quick to label "drug Lords" were setting the so called "precedent" ?

It is the duty of your law enforcement agents to arrest and prosecute anyone who engages in a crime or contravenes the law of your country. How many foreigners,Nigerians especially,have been so brutally murdered in RSA simply because you guys suspected them of being "drug Lords" without any proof ? Many,as at the last count ! This is why many people,not only in Nigeria,are of the opinion that your brutality against foreigners in your country is borne out of envy and jealousy ! Here you're too,talking about "precedent" !

Come on man,you don't just go about tagging foreigners you don't like their face or where they come from "drug Lords" when the only thing you have against them is this your very laughable,imaginary "precedent" !
Compare apples with apples...In India Malaysia, Italy, South Africa, etc ..you are assumed to be criminals because you've set that precedent simple. No matter how you run away from it, it's the truth. Why are Nigerians despised all over? Why are you always deported? Why is your passport useless? Why did even your president Buhari tell you on a public platform to refrain from illegal activities abroad? Because it's gotten that bad. Nigerians being suspected of wrong-doing is NOT a South African phenomenon its a global one..

Calling a South African "lazy" when you've never met one or been in his country is baseless, it doesn't stem from reality

And to correct you, No one is going around killing Nigerians here, we have better things to do
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by aremubabs: 6:48am On Nov 13, 2023
Goddyrichie:
so only d ones u mention here can buy all this expensive cars abi what about people that make it legally online people that trade BTC cryptocurrency current creators BTC mining and so on

Yes, BTC and all that.

But this guy, what does he do for a living? Is it bad to ask?

This is how we encourage stealing. A boy would come home with a lambo and the mother would be dancing instead of being worried, knowing that her son does not have anything substantial doing.

That is why our young boys are into yahoo yahoo because we don't have a culture which questions the source of wealth.
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I said Apartheid ended too late, damn near the start of the twenty-first century. That is embarrassing. I won't argue with you if you think the 90s progress should be the same as 60s progress. That's your own wahala. South Africa was developed by and is effectively controlled by white Boers. If you guys had kicked out the whites like the Zimbabweans you would have something to brag about.
You remind me of Black Americans bragging about building America as slave labour under the authority of White Americans. They contributed obviously in certain degrees but majority of the core development was done by white Americans. Nothing I'm saying is unusual. The Indians and Chinese people in SA certainly wouldn't credit its stability and development to your people would they? Science, tech, philosophy etc? no.

Nigeria has been controlled by Arabised Sahelian muslims since 60s. Coastal and middle-belt Nigerians should be embarassed of replacing white colonialists with primitive Arabised Sahelian muslim leadership. The problem with Nigeria is the core North. You cannot succeed with primitive muslim population.
You have not answered my question ...

The continuing development in South Africa
Who's responsible for it? Because what's been built since 94 trumps anything you've ever embarked on since your independence...

Compare your development since your independence in the 60s and our democracy in 94..Nigeria's nowhere near our development..nowhere near. Because our people stay put to improve their own country instead of jaapring al over the place to enjoy countries built with the sweat of other men

You're essentially crediting white people as a way to mask your own stagnation and failures of your nation. It won't work with me. South Africa ran and left you behind long ago, it's a bitter pill to swallow I know..

I can take just one university built in 2013 and compare with your throngs of below par Universities and you'll see, they won't compare, I can do that, with an airport built in 2010, hospitals built last year...recent road expansions, the newly built power plant...high speed trains running since 2009 etc..all these by the black government...I can go on and on... you're still on the backfoot and will remain there while shouting " white people " in Makoko
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Goddyrichie(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2023
aremubabs:

Yes, BTC and all that.

But this guy, what does he do for a living? Is it bad to ask?

This is how we encourage stealing. A boy would come home with a lambo and the mother would be dancing instead of being worried, knowing that her son does not have anything substantial doing.

That is why our young boys are into yahoo yahoo because we don't have a culture which questions the source of wealth.
but who question them when they’re suffering ok if I have money tomorrow now someone will question me hw I get my money abi na to kill the b that
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by VEHINTOLAR: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2023
KingCold:
Compare apples with apples...In India Malaysia, Italy, South Africa, etc ..you are assumed to be criminals because you've set that precedent simple. No matter how you run away from it, it's the truth. Why are Nigerians despised all over? Why are you always deported? Why is your passport useless? Why did even your president Buhari tell you on a public platform to refrain from illegal activities abroad? Because it's gotten that bad. Nigerians being suspected of wrong-doing is NOT a South African phenomenon its a global one..

Calling a South African "lazy" when you've never met one or been in his country is baseless, it doesn't stem from reality

And to correct you, No one is going around killing Nigerians here, we have better things to do

Lol,you have better things to do indeed and that's why you spend your whole day,24/7,in a Nigerian forum like a lazy ass nigga that you are actually !

What's even the real issue with some of you xenophobic rats from that jungle ? Have you been to Nigeria before you stupidly tagged every Nigerian a "criminal" on the basis of your assumption or is it "precedent" as you earlier called it ? Isn't it an irony that you guys like nothing more than mingling with these same "criminal" Nigerians here in NAIRALAND and on other social platforms alike?! I guess that makes you feel like humans,right?

Ogbeni,I honestly won't stoop so low as to be doing any back and forth with one primitive bloodsucking bantu from the xenophobic jungle of cannibals,no,I won't ! You may as well consider this as my last post to you as far as the subject matter is concerned. Before I finally leave you with your follies,don't try any nonsense with any Nigerian in your country. If you do,you and your government won't like our reactions. Remember,the last time your President had to hurriedly visit Nigeria,cap in hand and begging when we showed you fools just a glimpse of what we are capable of doing ! If you bloodsucking cannibals kill that guy just because he rides a Ferrari,we will not only hurt South African interests in Nigeria but also all South Africans that are working and living here.

Now,crawl back into that primitive xenophobic hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,lazy ass mofo from hell !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Olat4421: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2023
bigiyaro:
thunder fire that your stupid mouth. Na your type them catch for porthacourt last time.
Mumu which ur fader Dey catch senseless slave
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by KingCold: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,you have better things to do indeed and that's why you spend your whole day,24/7,in a Nigerian forum like a lazy ass nigga that you are actually !

What's even the real issue with some of you xenophobic rats from that jungle ? Have you been to Nigeria before you stupidly tagged every Nigerian a "criminal" on the basis of your assumption or is it "precedent" as you earlier called it ? Isn't it an irony that you guys like nothing more than mingling with these same "criminal" Nigerians here in NAIRALAND and on other social platforms alike?! I guess that makes you feel like humans,right?

Ogbeni,I honestly won't stoop so low as to be doing any back and forth with one primitive bloodsucking bantu from the xenophobic jungle of cannibals,no,I won't ! You may as well consider this as my last post to you as far as the subject matter is concerned. Before I finally leave you with your follies,don't try any nonsense with any Nigerian in your country. If you do,you and your government won't like our reactions. Remember,the last time your President had to hurriedly visit Nigeria,cap in hand and begging when we showed you fools just a glimpse of what we are capable of doing ! If you bloodsucking cannibals kill that guy just because he rides a Ferrari,we will not only hurt South African interests in Nigeria but also all South Africans that are working and living here.

Now,crawl back into that primitive xenophobic hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,lazy ass mofo from hell !
Lol, I reiterate, everyone assumes your nationality to be ddogy until proven otherwise...the entire world must be "xenophobic" then cool

its all on you
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by bigiyaro(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2023
Olat4421:
Mumu which ur fader Dey catch senseless slave
grin grin failed yahoo boy, your surffring no go end.
Re: SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging by Elliotwaveforec: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
KingCold:
Many of you really reason like illiterates hey. Are you really that fly that everyone else is "jealous"of you? Jealous of what even?

if you've ever been to Sóûth Africa, you'll quickly realise there's nothing! Absolutely nothing! an average Sóûth African is jealous of when it comes to Nigeria..we see you as anothet poor, underdeveloped African country
Your mother is an illiterate! You lunatic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advise Me About Honda E.O.D / Adverse effects of adding too much engine oil to a car / Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.