Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Uzodinma Changed The Perception About Igbo's - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Changed The Perception About Igbo's (3280 Views)

He Changed The Currency In 1984; He Is Changing It Again In 2022 - Shehu Sani / Gagdi: Pantami's Pro-Al-Qaeda Views Have Consequence On Perception Of Nigeria / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Uzodinma Changed The Perception About Igbo's by Ikinternational: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ttalk:

At the bolded YES

If you don't know I will tell you.

Awolowo did not discriminate when he introduced free education and many prominent Igbo benefitted from the policy.

Again Tinubu was the first governor to introduce payment of WAEC fee to all students writing WAEC including Igbo that resides in Lagos.

When you are always doing from the position of knowledge

Guy, I read this thing twice and I still don't see the relevance to the topic. I don't even think you understood the point me n the gentleman was debating. You just wanted to say something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Records Of All Living Ex-leaders Past And Present - at a glance / Why Are There Too Many Beggars In Oyo State? / 6 Foreign Firms, Dangote To Begin Mining Gold, Iron Ore In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.